Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh Lydia (shakes head): re gifted items ‘As a consumer I don’t care so when I am watching creators that I really really enjoy watching I never think about whether they are gifted something, it is not something that is in the forefront of my mind and it doesn’t change what I take from their review....’

MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU OWN IS GIFTED!!!! That is why you don’t give it a second thought, you are not a consumer because everything is sent to you!!

I switched off at that point, the video is so condescending even to her minions, she must think everyone is a moron.

Also there’s no competition with Carrie, that is because Carrie is no competition to her, she feels like she is top dog and that is why they are the ‘best of friends’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t worry, Lidl. We know how you like to age, just like the way you grew up (or still not grown up) —- disgracefully

Lidl and Aldi are both vile. People come here and share all the time how they commented and asked whether sth in their posts is gifted/ PR and both Lidl and Aldi blocked them.

Her minions will continue to kiss her ass. 😒 Don’t fret, Lydl. They will always come to ur defense because they don’t care if you’re not properly declaring ur BIG ASS GIFTED CHARADE OF A LIFE but most never buy whatever you flog cuz they can’t afford it. That’s why they live delusionally through your vapid existence.

Personally, I think when this influencer thing goes bust, they won’t feel much of the blow cuz Ali’s family and Liedia’s dad seem to be well off. (Or she’s exaggerating and aggrandizing again with her “my dad owns several properties”) Anyway, our Purchase-shy Princess will live day by day dying inside cuz she knows she can never really make it big like all the IT girls. Just a makeup/skincare flogger.

P.s. she says she relies on scent to recall memories so no wonder she is showered in fake tan day in day out to relive those trashy Ibiza hoe days while playing lady of the bungalow manor 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't understand how someone who claims to love fashion as much as she does gets it consistently so wrong.

I am watching this trashfest, and boy oh boy does she whinge! She contradicts herself constantly, and compared herself to vegetables LOL "Don't shout in the vegetable aisle that you don't like vegetables, because that is counter-productive, the vegetables will always be there" LOL

She's using the feminist card, that Ali if he buys an expensive car he is a god, whereas if she does it she's not. Lydia stop lying all the time and treating the followers that put you where you are today like fools and people might begin to respect you. Those followers that hang on your every word are like you were one day, (maybe still are to some extent), they are riding your coat tails and are looking for exposure.

We all know this won't be the last video like this, even though she says it will be.

Reactions: 15
P.s. she says she relies on scent to recall memories so no wonder she is showered in fake tan day in day out to relive those trashy Ibiza hoe days while playing lady of the bungalow manor 🤢🤢🤢

THIS IS THE MOMENT EPIC THING I READ 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her makeup looks like tit 🤡

She is gonna make this video her channel trailer 🤣

She watched the video, "It coulda been worse" and "I didn't see the video" 👀 but she read ALL the comments 😄 Then she details part of the video because she obviously watched it. I can see her nose growing.

Each time she uses a new big word she thinks she made up the word :rolleyes:

How can anyone take her seriously? The sheep must have really sad lives to look up to her. Cannot imagine. What a bleeping mind numbingly pointless lecture.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dream Home 🏠? But without pool and spa
6CD45C88-C3C6-4E49-9A1E-B04E497C2D92.jpeg

Famous?
7607C128-C4DD-48FE-A974-D1777920D5BF.jpeg

You had this
0EA56192-731D-4C15-9BAB-417387C0F2C2.jpeg

not this ⬇
B0380CD7-9D0B-4B67-8964-2DDA7E313CFC.jpeg

Would you tell us is this still your “dream home”? Your renovation looks “endless” and “buying another house” after you had nothing left for renovate?
3D133AF1-C7E5-4948-917D-E96F89E1ADD0.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The reality of Lydiot's Minion Asylum

The reality is that Lydia's followers (who never wise up) are simply not that intelligent or they don't care they're being manipulated. Classic condition of sheep/herd mentality.

They blindly and mindlessly follow her for one thing (whatever that may be) and then click on to the next influenza. They aren't that invested and they don't bother to research who they're supporting. Sadly, they look up to her smoke & mirrors existence because they're greatly lacking a "life" of their own.

Lydia hasn't been having a good year and it shows. Believe me ... we don't need to dig holes for Lydia. She does it quite fine on her own. I personally can't wait to observe her next debacle. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 668 - lydia millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_results.png

If this nonsense doesn't explain it, I don't know what does... :oops: :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 669 - SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS - Lydia Elise Millen _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
she must have been up all night deleting comments :LOL:

Her biggest problem is that she always gets it wrong, and puts her foot in things - so giving us all ammunition against her. She'll never learn!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she must have been up all night deleting comments :LOL:
I save my comments (effort) for Tattle Life and Google. Much wiser use of my time. She can't control the narrative in Google Search Results. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Hence, if you upload photos pertaining to Lydia's thread (always name them "Lydia Elise Millen" and the subject matter of the photo). It will help photos of her posted here rank better in Google. And use her full name as often as possible when you write comments. That will also help people find out the truth about Lydia on Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While everyone else are on trips for big companies, Fashion Weeks and so on... Lydia has 2 kind of videos to film: "HOUSE UPDATES" or "JUSTIFYING MYSELF".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia is literally "the gift" that keeps on giving. That video was pure comedy. Woah girl..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
While everyone else are on trips for big companies, Fashion Weeks and so on... Lydia has 2 kind of videos to film: "HOUSE UPDATES" or "JUSTIFYING MYSELF".
FACTS. 😆

200.gif

The Real Tragic Truth About Lydia Elise Millen Is This...

FireShot Capture 671 - SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS - Lydia Elise Millen _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

FireShot Capture 673 - SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS - Lydia Elise Millen _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Clearly Lydiot can't keep up with her delete/block trigger finger as of late... The comments tho! 🤷‍♀️ 😂

FireShot Capture 672 - SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS - Lydia Elise Millen _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's all going to come to a head soon. One industry I really wouldn't want to be in is lux fashion, let alone just an instantly desposable influencer. That's my take on it anyway.
I'm of the opinion that the social media influencer industry will weed out the lazy ones and the ones that aren't really working. But I think social media influencing is still cost effective for brands as oppose to paying more money for campaigns and ads on tv etc. Luxury fashion is still somewhat exclusive and not accessible to every one and still very competitive. I think f all the influencing industries, luxury fashion will be the one to survive for those that are hard working.

Reactions: 9
Well if that isn’t a lux hooker look, leather trousers and leather boots, what is? One fashion rule you can’t wear too much leather you either look like a biker or a hooker!
And sweet lidl villa Lalique is in the middle of nowhere, so a bit over dressed.

Oh and Dior is being taken once again!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thanks guys for the update, I do not have the patience to listen to her rumble like at all.
I am somewhat amazed what a big of an idiot she made of herself..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well if that isn’t a lux hooker look, leather trousers and leather boots, what is? One fashion rule you can’t wear too much leather you either look like a biker or a hooker!
And sweet lidl villa Lalique is in the middle of nowhere, so a bit over dressed.

And to keep things real ... photographed outside Milton Keynes train station, (Milton Keynes, the home of roundabouts LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY I LOOK LIKE A HOOKER", said Lydia Elise Millen in her fake accent.
1568991078150.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.