Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia "Lying" Millen Is So Triggered

In one manic series of keystrokes, Lydia insists she doesn't read sites that discuss her and in another, she's taking notes, and addressing an entire website in a vlog. Girl, get your life together. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†

This site is incredibly tame compared to the other one. Most people don't hate you, Lydia, we just find you tragic and extremely amusing. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 18
I can't believe she's still blind.
The police are far too busy dealing with real crimes and they are actually so stretched that the police are finding it so hard to cope.
Lydia, not everything is about you. Honestly, get a grip.
The police are hated too- by a LOT of people out there. The police are too busy dealing with a lot of horrible things out there, from crimes to accidents and real life threatening situations.
It really shows how self absorbed Lydia is because she thinks she's the only person dealing with so much negativity in the world.
There are people out there who are being threatened and they are private people.
Does Lydia not realise that she is living a public life? Maybe she's losing touch with reality.
There are hundreds, if not thousands of police officers who quit their jobs everyday because of how heavy their responsibilities and tasks are.
This moron keeps insisting that police get involved with this stuff.
No one is even threatening her on here.
No one is honestly wishing for her to die.
We may want her career to end but no one is making a threat against her.
I think in her quest to make us look sooo evil. She paints us all to be these violent and threatening bullies online.
She has lost her mind.

Reactions: 28

In one manic series of keystrokes, Lydia insists she doesn't read sites that discuss her and in another, she's taking notes, and addressing an entire website in a vlog. Girl, get your life together. [emoji2356][emoji57][emoji38]

This site is incredibly tame compared to the other one. Most people don't hate you, Lydia, we just find you tragic and extremely amusing. [emoji2368]
It's tragic; Lame lydl feels empowered by denying reading every tattle post..like she somehow regains a little control in that lie[emoji23] As if she has anything better to do with her time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if the police had oodles of time and resources there's nothing criminal here.

This is the problem with infuencers, they live in their own bubble and can't identify that they're advocating for an authoritarian ultranationalism dictatorship.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Even if the police had oodles of time and resources there's nothing criminal here.

This is the problem with infuencers, they live in their own bubble and can't identify that they're advocating for an authoritarian ultranationalism dictatorship.
If it were "criminal" to talk about other people and openly share your opinions, media organizations would cease to exist. There are presidents that "scrutinize" entire nations. πŸ˜† πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Lydia is so incredibly dim and if she didn't spend her life navel-gazing she'd have a clue.

Instead, she's a simpleton dedicated to missing the point.

Seems to me that she's lost her dim mind about not being able to control the narrative on Hadassah's latest vlog. No delete/block button in sight and she's shook. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
(For the twitter blocked)
I suppose it is possible she is receiving private messages, but to my knowledge, none of us here do that at all, as most are blocked anyhow. She just needs to block those people that write directly to her that says anything she doesn't like or completely step away from social media if she can't handle it. She clearly doesn't have enough to do, because if she was really busy she'd not have time to read all this stuff. Because she keeps rising to it and stirring, she keeps the pot fresh. Her uploading that response video is what has caused this, if she'd have ignored it and carried on, people would have got bored and moved on. Let's face it, we are only here because she keeps uploading fresh drivel every week. Astonishment is mostly what brings me here, that moment of surely not! I couldn't make it through the latest offering as it was 50 minutes of her muttering to herself and moaning about how bad life treats her. First world problems worrying about the order your earrings should go in your, in my opinion, overpopulated ears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She clearly doesn't have enough to do, because if she was really busy she'd not have time to read all this stuff.
Her mindless vlogs and attempts to be bad b*tch is what likely has people swarming into her DMs ready to pounce. If Lydia perhaps kept her mouth shut, she wouldn't have problems and people would tire of her and move along. There are plenty of well-liked influenzas that are never discussed on third-party sites and there are also clear reasons why Lydia is discussed.

Lydia stirs the pot whenever she gets the chance so she can get some views for that monstrosity of a dead channel. If people are in her DM's threatening her life, that's one thing (which I don't think is actually the case). It's another for Lydia to be perpetually butthurt that she can't block/delete everything she disagrees with.

It's a control thing for Lydia. She has no control in this case and it drives her mad! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I suppose it is possible she is receiving private messages, but to my knowledge, none of us here do that at all, as most are blocked anyhow. She just needs to block those people that write directly to her that says anything she doesn't like or step away from social media.
Nothing on these threads ever crosses the line, if something does slip through by accident (which is rare, but on hundreds of threads it’s possible) it’s deleted as soon as it’s flagged up, anyone crossing that line is banned immediately. Hilarious most of the time these β€œtroll” accounts are probably the user themselves trying to cause drama and sending β€œhate” to themselves so they can scream troll, we’ve seen it happen before!!!

In a way tattle life is doing her a favour πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ She can read our criticisms (if she chooses) without having to deal with them on her own socials, and she can also choose to ignore it 😐 which is her choice

Look how we all acted when someone did slide into her DM’s to ridicule her πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ We defended her against that user. If she can’t take the criticism maybe Carrie should control all of her social media accounts.

Lydia stirs the pot whenever she gets the chance
This!!!! Bad ass Lydia can take on the world but don’t you dare say you dislike her 90 quid scrunchie you troll 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No wonder she have to spray and spray and spray
Sooooooo Much Perfumes to cover herself because she stink 🀒 together with her outfit πŸ˜†

Additional she’s self opinionated too πŸ™Š

Reactions: 6

In one manic series of keystrokes, Lydia insists she doesn't read sites that discuss her and in another, she's taking notes, and addressing an entire website in a vlog. Girl, get your life together. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†

This site is incredibly tame compared to the other one. Most people don't hate you, Lydia, we just find you tragic and extremely amusing. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Yes definitely no hate. Looking at her stuff when I first realised she was a YouTuber & insta whatever, I actually thought well played Lydia good for you..hoping for her that she had grown up into a better person and made a good life for herself but na!! She is her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 11
Why does she always insta story after the event, a day at least later - It's so lazy, especially as most others don't do that. She's only now putting up the l'areal stories, and OMG her picture in those trousers - there's fashion and there's Lydia looking like a twit in trousers that are too long and a jacket five sizes too big, wrong as per!

• Haha
I think it is really interesting with people that live their lives online when you actually know them in person. To those looking in that don't know her in real life, they only see what Lydia chooses to share with them. I would say her life is heavily edited, but I think that is just her photos. Why did either of them feel it was necessary to share themselves crying on camera. We get it, you are upset, I have three cats and I'd be devastated, but I wouldn't put out a video of me sobbing while I'm editing for the world to see. Lydia also chose to leave in film footage of her crying, it is all for effect. For you @ElleBelle it must be quite weird as you know what she's really like. We've kind of figured it out, we just need the rest of the world to catch up with us. I object to how manipulative she is, and that's why I'm here and why I call her out for it.

Years ago I finally got to meet an author I'd been reading for years when they did a Waterstone's book tour. I was so disappointed with the person I got to meet as in my head I had built them up to be something they weren't (my fault not theirs). I was so shocked I booked to go and hear them a second time in case I was having an off day. Spoiler alert, I wasn't!

Reactions: 19
Why does she always insta story after the event, a day at least later - It's so lazy, especially as most others don't do that. She's only now putting up the l'areal stories, and OMG her picture in those trousers - there's fashion and there's Lydia looking like a twit in trousers that are too long and a jacket five sizes too big, wrong as per!
You can tell Ali is editing her stories. Obviously after seeing Frow has stepped up her game (and congratulating Alex for doing the work) she’s trying to compete.
So embarrassing

• Haha
Nothing on these threads ever cross the line....
In a way tattle life is doing her a favour [emoji2368] She can read our criticisms (if she chooses) without having to deal with them on her own socials, and she can also choose to ignore it [emoji52] which is her choice
Yes but this recent recommendation of people including Lydia Millen in their tattle posts is what's got the wind up her arse in my opinion. She's worked to create a fake public persona. She's not stupid..she knows it's seriously bad for business if a fans google search for her spits out a very busy gossip website instead of her own.
#damagelimitationlydl
#rageagainstthewebpage

Reactions: 13
F1C08719-7CD3-4ADF-8FA3-FEB513B94AE4.jpeg

Nothing to do with gossip sites πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ So maybe the problems she is having on other areas of the internet need to be addressed.
This sounds like a personal vendetta against Lydia and her blogger friend.

Nothing πŸ‘ to πŸ‘do πŸ‘with πŸ‘conversationsπŸ‘taking πŸ‘placeπŸ‘awayπŸ‘from πŸ‘herπŸ‘Platforms

Reactions: 17
Women lost their unborn child and give birth to a corpse (there is no safety way for a woman to get the child out from a womb), mother loosing their child because of kidnapping, cancer, tragic situation, people loosing their houses because of a fire etc., people safering because of desease or struggle with rasim, raping, war, hunger.

I dont devalue their lost. If Ali wants kids maybe Lynx was a baby for him. BUT ENOUGHT IS ENOUGHT!

This is A LAME! This is become a SHOW for attention.

Im sick of it.

2 attention whores - fock u!

Sorry for my english. Im not a native speaker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So, LEM-beauty......do we think she's renting a warehouse someplace..with a tonne of shite ready to flog to her lem-mings?
She's registered the company because 'something's' happening right? You don't just register with an idea? Will she suddenly announce something she's been 'working' on all year?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.