Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m a bag lover and that’s how I found her but ummmm. Hmmmmmmmmm where have I seen THIS BAG (well the scarf that made her love the bag) before? And lookey who has broken rule number 2 of a very condescending list of how to not regret a bag purchase put out just last month???? Rule #2 “I look at what I already have”. And who has admittedly already regretted the bag size and money spent On BOTH of these extremely expensive redundant bags purchased in a pandemic? Facial expression from both vlogs speaks volumes. Lol. Both DIOR and CAT VET are not kindly gifted so she really feels these “purchases” (don’t get me started on the cat who she’s not seemed to give 2 shits to in this vlog and basically blames lumi for not feeling joy when buying this dumb bag)

YOU yes you Lydia!

A9478D2E-674C-45E1-9F42-F32F25A0BF7C.png
FACA1C8A-E2C2-49F6-9D4C-21A3F9D530FC.png
41F32A75-C48D-4324-A973-F0298D504955.png
2283F037-F7AB-4621-AAC1-DC0CF2FAEB95.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I swear if she’s gonna be part of a documentary... 😡
No worries all good lets see how she conducts herself/is portrayed and then all the comments sections she cant control
I have not seen any stories or vlogs for a while so dont know exactly whats happening if dhe may be in a doco???
Im ignorant of fashion world but seen a few fictional movies and docos about designers and Met Gala.
Mixed results. I think i enjoyed Valentino doco.
But recent years one about Russian born woman, lm so sorry my ignorance, she was head of some Parisian brand or something. It was bloody god awful thus I cant remember who or what she was. Boring and painfully pretentious I may have walked out on it lolol.
So if someone of her status can look bad imagine our lidl ponie!!

Reactions: 10
Ok I’m a bag lover and that’s how I found her but ummmm. Hmmmmmmmmm where have I seen THIS BAG (well the scarf that made her love the bag) before? And lookey who has broken rule number 2 of a very condescending list of how to not regret a bag purchase put out just last month???? Rule #2 “I look at what I already have”. And who has admittedly already regretted the bag size and money spent On BOTH of these extremely expensive redundant bags purchased in a pandemic? Facial expression from both vlogs speaks volumes. Lol. Both DIOR and CAT VET are not kindly gifted so she really feels these “purchases” (don’t get me started on the cat who she’s not seemed to give 2 shits to in this vlog and basically blames lumi for not feeling joy when buying this dumb bag)

YOU yes you Lydia!

View attachment 250540
Her face looks extra weird here. She has definitely had a top up or something else and that bag is extra fugly! Its more of a colour aimed at older ladies upwards of 70 in my opinion.

Reactions: 23
duck me!
I went to Stories! Bish is on a narc content rampage!!!!
Can you imagine living with this POS and her satanic moods!!
Why did I go there when I know it disturbs me!!!
PSX_20200922_153112.jpg

Aldi: Mummy Im Scared!
Lidle fat head /bouffant hair: Mummies fumes are healthy for little boys, breathe in son!
Yes thats a bespoke brown border
PSX_20200922_153216.jpg

Pwiddy nails awwwww!
tit hair!!
Enjoing farts
Bad acting. getting nervous spending an hour filming this so slips out her real voice=
Kipaps n mictonnalls?? WHAT A bleeping CHAVVVVVVV A SLIMEY NARCISSIST CREEP.
PSX_20200922_153419.jpg

Thanks cool women and men smoochie smoooch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That lipstick colour is NOT flattering in any way. She needs to stick with the pinks and reds. Not a dirty salmon/skin colour.

BTW I would love to buy a lady Dior bag - there is NO WAY I would buy that colour. What a waste of money. She changes her mind like she changes her undies (subject to debate), so I can see this bag being listed on Depop by Depop Dee within 12 months until the next 'game changing' colour takes her fancy.

Reactions: 30
That bag will go .... the colour is awful Sage or duck egg blue it’s a light green bag as reminds me of old carpet colours when videoing old houses!
As for saying “before my old bar dresser went back to Greece” is a blatant lie! She stopped going to despina way before desk is went back to Greece and even said in a vlog she couldn’t do her hair anymore. Tattlers assumedit was because she had to start paying. That’s when she went to Nicky all the way to Birmingham. An outright lie on her vlog..absolutely shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

How much does that car cost???
Oh yeah nuffink a compromised micdonnels costs more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Re Aston/ Range Rover wheel scraping. It’s actually disgusting how in a climate where people are losing their jobs, she thinks it’s a good idea to video herself eyefucking the camera and humble bragging about curbing the wheels of not only the RR but the Aston. It’s just sickening how clueless she is. Ali almost redeems himself by being upset about it as he clearly knows the value and cost of fixing such things. (In that he knows, he’ll have to pay a premium when the loan deal ends!)

Guess it’s true what they say- wealth whispers...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Lydia has gotten too much for me, she's completely unrelatable and an unreliable resource for beauty advice. She only shows things she gets paid for and so I never know what to trust anymore. The By Terry foundation she was trying to sell us that ~apparently~ covered up her break out skin is so sheer and you have to use like 5 layers to even get coverage to do what she did. I'm convinced she used something else. She's so desperate for money these days she'll just lie to her viewers to fund her rented range rover and nuoveau riche estate home.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
AFAIK Loic does real fashion videos. As in, he did a whole video in which he spoke to the seamstresses at a Chanel show, talking through the fabrics and the intricate techniques used to construct each garment.
What on Earth would he be filming at The Bungalow? Lydia in her fast fashion fleece, then another fast fashion fleece but "it's a different colour!"? That baffling combination of leather trousers and boots that just look like she's trying to make a dominatrix babygrow, but can't even get the length on that right? He could for sure give us a good close up of the inches of dust that must have gathered on that garment steamer she raved about when it was gifted to her, never to be used again.

For a woman who spends so much time pretending to have extravagant wealth, I can't fathom why she doesn't just hire a maid. Clean, cook, launder, iron, look after Lumi! She'd stop getting so many comments about the clothes in her FaShIoN ViDeOs being wrinkled.

She does have a cleaner, I imagine she has many more 'house helpers' than she lets on too! No way does lidl clean that house!

That vlog was a complete bore!!! Time to step up lids or your comfy little income will start to dwindle rapidly.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know this Loic guy she talks about- is she talking about Loic Prigent?
Like how the f was she paired with him?
I wouldn’t worry, if she did actually contribute - we don’t know because Pinnochio had us on time lapse so she might have been facetiming Ken for all we know - she will, most likely, be edited out.She didn’t know who Loic Prigent was?? How could anyone interested in high end fashion be unaware of Prigent?

She didn’t upload last vlog because Ali and Carrie away and couldn’t manage it herself. Nothing to do with the cat. Herself and Lumi on standoff now because Lumi has ruined her bag purchase experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think both the bag and the home will go on Depop. She and her husband have founded a limited company for real estate, so I guess thats coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Even though I live in Australia (Melbourne suburbs) I have never heard of this. It's a good description though 🙂
I lived in Queensland/Airlie Beach until 2016 and it was a saying we used a lot! 😂

Also, almost fell over sideways after watching Lids stories about how ‘we are all the coolest girls and guys’ - My god, I think it’s the only time she’s ever said something nice about her followers. I question how genuine it was but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she has curbed the wheels well she will have to pay for that when she takes the 'leased' cars back.:giggle:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The way she says Kebab and McDonalds? WTAF?!?!

Looks like the fake posh accent really slipped the duck away there, didn't it, Lydiot??!! LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry all us Tattlers know the accent is as fake as your cement tits.

And I'm saying that with my chest too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone noticed @Pounamuheart’s new Avi? I nearly spat my gluten-free coffee out...😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.