Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't actually cope. šŸ˜‚ It gets better. She curbed the Aston at McDonalds which is again not gluten-free. LYDIA, YOU ARE NOT GLUTEN INTOLERANT! Her bowels must be bi-polar with all the back and forth. No wonder she needed the equivalent of Mount Everest in toilet roll. It's not normal, regardless of the influencer facade, to compulsively lie this much. Her entire life is just solid bullshit!

Exactly, she is pinnocchio, she cannot even keep track of the lies and bullshit!

I think that is what annoys me the most - the fact that people are taken in by her, and completely believe all the crap she spouts. It's a different story every week, new life, fall off the bandwagon, running and yoga, can't get out of bed .... She slips up all the time as well!

This Deedee must be a total fan girl sap, why the hell is she buying Lydia flowers and hula hoops, she probably earns duck all and spends her life dealing with Lydia's tantrums and tears, but still, there's nothing a pack of hula hoops can't solve is there?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
My self-care pyjamas are supposed to be mine apparently! Who knew? Thereā€™s me borrowing self-care pyjamas from the woman up the road...

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Does anyone know this Loic guy she talks about- is she talking about Loic Prigent?
Like how the f was she paired with him?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She keeps talking about the videos that were done and that she didnā€™t and isnā€™t putting them up because she was off? Why didnā€™t she put them up then? Thatā€™s a Carrie task and a push of a button.

yet sheā€™s also saying she blogged and shopped and worked last week also? I donā€™t get it all. So I think sheā€™s making so much of it that sheā€™s lying?!

I get if she thought lumi was dying she wouldnā€™t want to vlog. But the videos with paid for partners were done. And lumi was better by the time sheā€™s filming todayā€™s.... so whatever day that was she still could have put out one on Thursday So weird!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She keeps talking about the videos that were done and that she didnā€™t and isnā€™t putting them up because she was off? Why didnā€™t she put them up then? Thatā€™s a Carrie task and a push of a button.

yet sheā€™s also saying she blogged and shopped and worked last week also? I donā€™t get it all. So I think sheā€™s making so much of it that sheā€™s lying?!

I get if she thought lumi was dying she wouldnā€™t want to vlog. But the videos with paid for partners were done. And lumi was better by the time sheā€™s filming todayā€™s.... so whatever day that was she still could have put out one on Thursday So weird!
She didn't want to interact with the comment section. That is the only reason she didn't put them up.

Reactions: 27
Dear Santa

Please may I have a pair of pyjamas that do all my caring for me? I am under a lot of strain and spend most of my time in bed, so these would enable me to just lie there, inert and not have to care about anything. They would take the strain to save me the bother.

Thank you so much

PS I have been very good this year and have only been out five times.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here she goes pointing and irritated at her subbies in stories again. Some must have dm'd her that they were worried about her and she points with a face of disgust. "I promise you I am not sitting in my car because I'm scared to go inside. AKAY. šŸ‘¹ I promise." When the REAL Lydia comes out its sincerely scary and such a brutal witch vs the hula hoops lisping fake crap.

And how she says a Kehhhbaaaab and a mackdonowlds. Is that her real accent cause itā€™s like Iā€™ve never heard her speak like that before. And of course she wants mcd and gets her way with the tit food.
YES! She sounds like the GC when sheā€™s talking about kebabs and McDonalds. Has anyone got the link to that old video where she was giving away a collar? Her accent was insane!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I...I...I...me...I...I...me...I....mine....my...I...me...I...me...I...

oh, donā€™t mind me, just doing a recap of the latest vlog.

wow. Every time I watch Iā€™m amazed at how self centred and obsessed one person can be, then she surpasses herself on the next one.

A personal fave of mine - how hard it is to bounce back after ā€œI was FORCED to take a week offā€. Nobody forced her. She chose to because she is bone idle. Argh!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She didn't want to interact with the comment section. That is the only reason she didn't put them up.
That's so PROFESH to say... Itimisimi... my cat is fine and it's Thursday and I'm busy shopping and filming you tube and stories... but I'm never going to upload that video . Not this week... nope because I don't want to spend 1 hour looking at comments today. And guess what I'm never ever gonna show it... the london shopping and paid ad.

And then to make matters worse, she gets on stories after her run and full shower/ make up to then lecture everyone that THERE IS NO VIDEO TODAY AND YOU BETTER MISS ME.

This forced to take a week off AFTER the cat was FINE and spent ENTIRE DAYS AT THE VET AND ONLY CAME HOME AT NIGHT. Something is soooo off and I'm only at the dumb intimissimi portion. I didn't realize it was possible to be passive aggressive about underwear but she has done it.

I'm gonna need a drink to watch the olive/avacado/babypoogreen SAGE bag bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is there something new about the fraudulent Intimissimi (lol, my grammar correction tool wants to change into Antimissile) code? My tinfoil is, that Intimissimi weren't that ok with her taking the week off. And she was trying to do damage control in this vlog, by kissing their asses. But since Inti. weren't having it, they didn't reactive the code that was already expired.
Now she can say, she didn't think about it (to her followers) and that she spoke so highly of them (inti.) if they please can reactivate the code. Oh, and she had all the traffic generated to Inti.

(I'm tired, I hope my wording makes half-way sense)

• Haha
  • Heart
Is there something new about the fraudulent Intimissimi (lol, my grammar correction tool wants to change into Antimissile) code? My tinfoil is, that Intimissimi weren't that ok with her taking the week off. And she was trying to do damage control in this vlog, by kissing their asses. But since Inti. weren't having it, they didn't reactive the code that was already expired.
Now she can say, she didn't think about it (to her followers) and that she spoke so highly of them (inti.) if they please can reactivate the code. Oh, and she had all the traffic generated to Inti.
Antimissile...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.