Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone please watch the Netflix documentary on social media The Social Dilemma and give a good long thought to how our attention as the public is the most coveted and valuable thing merchandisers / advertisers want. Even if they garner our attention and time with content that is vapid and inane at best (or absolutely morally bankrupt, tone deaf or destructive at worst), the point is for them to keep us clicking, commenting, buying. Even being here on this forum venting about her dimness gives her steam and relevance merely by being irritating enough to discuss (remember the phrase “there’s no such thing as bad press”?). Everything social media aims to do is for the purpose of endlessly engaging us so we KEEP COMING BACK hopefully to buy things or at least turn our attention toward content that might motivate us to spend more of our hard earned money. These influencers are some zombie hybrid of mindless hoarder-consumer (FIVE LADY DIOR BAGS. FIVE.) and floggers of others’ goods (& now god help us even their own crappy goods), constantly turning their homes into showrooms they can “film” their “content” in. It’s gross. We chalk it up to entertainment or aspirational viewing but our behaviors change by degrees slowly, and that’s all that matters. If I can be convinced to buy an overpriced lipstick one day, who is to say I won’t someday part with $4500 to buy a sage vomit-colored bag just like the zombie on screen spouting drivel about scraped car wheels, fried hair and hamburgers? We all need to wake up. The time spent and lost to scrolling, commenting, buying and feeling a vague sense of dissatisfaction which motivates consumption could be better spent enjoying the outdoors, engaging with human beings face to face, enjoying our pets, reading, exercising, doing volunteer work, or cooking real and proper food. By that I mean - doing something useful, meaningful, rewarding and productive. PLEASE watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix. It’s a well spent and educational 1.5 hours of your life and will have you thinking about what this social media bullshit has done to us and society. ✌🏼

The way she says Kebab and McDonalds? WTAF?!?!

Looks like the fake posh accent really slipped the duck away there, didn't it, Lydiot??!! LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry all us Tattlers know the accent is as fake as your cement tits.

And I'm saying that with my chest too.
They’ve done this with the word “waffle” too. Blech.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ermmm the hair still looks very reddish to me?
I liked the red! Her new hair looks lovely too. I’ve no idea how she got it so messed up breakage wise probably from the blonde... I’ve started to watch her vlogs again, the content hasn’t been terrible I actually prefer the at home and life bits vs the fashion that’s because I wouldn’t wear anything she does...but I wish she’d stop eye bleeping the camera and the giggling.
But also how does a whole video need not airing because of a cat?!

Reactions: 10
Everyone please watch the Netflix documentary on social media The Social Dilemma and give a good long thought to how our attention as the public is the most coveted and valuable thing merchandisers / advertisers want. Even if they garner our attention and time with content that is vapid and inane at best (or absolutely morally bankrupt, tone deaf or destructive at worst), the point is for them to keep us clicking, commenting, buying. Even being here on this forum venting about her dimness gives her steam and relevance merely by being irritating enough to discuss (remember the phrase “there’s no such thing as bad press”?). Everything social media aims to do is for the purpose of endlessly engaging us so we KEEP COMING BACK hopefully to buy things or at least turn our attention toward content that might motivate us to spend more of our hard earned money. These influencers are some zombie hybrid of mindless hoarder-consumer (FIVE LADY DIOR BAGS. FIVE.) and floggers of others’ goods (& now god help us even their own crappy goods), constantly turning their homes into showrooms they can “film” their “content” in. It’s gross. We chalk it up to entertainment or aspirational viewing but our behaviors change by degrees slowly, and that’s all that matters. If I can be convinced to buy an overpriced lipstick one day, who is to say I won’t someday part with $4500 to buy a sage vomit-colored bag just like the zombie on screen spouting drivel about scraped car wheels, fried hair and hamburgers? We all need to wake up. The time spent and lost to scrolling, commenting, buying and feeling a vague sense of dissatisfaction which motivates consumption could be better spent enjoying the outdoors, engaging with human beings face to face, enjoying our pets, reading, exercising, doing volunteer work, or cooking real and proper food. By that I mean - doing something useful, meaningful, rewarding and productive. PLEASE watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix. It’s a well spent and educational 1.5 hours of your life and will have you thinking about what this social media bullshit has done to us and society. ✌🏼

They’ve done this with the word “waffle” too. Blech.
It was good wasn't it, I just watched it the other day. The only thing I thought they should have mentioned more was education, we need to teacher people to be discerning and selective in what they watch, interact with and are influenced by.

Reactions: 13
A bag in a size she doesn't like, with a strap she doesn't like, in a trendy colour. Not seeing any love in the comments section for this bag either. I think she is already regretting this one. Hope Dior allows her to exchange this bag.

Also, she mentioned her other Lady Dior bags and their sizes, but doesn't bother to show them for comparison - even looking at them off camera. Lazy much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The comments section has many complaints that her Lydia02 30% off code isn’t working. Maybe Intermissimi are a little less understanding than she thought and the coupon has expired. Already regretting the 57th Dior - wouldn’t anyone? I will tell you FOR FREE Lydiot, you are clueless.
FYI - The Intimissimi code is not working for UK, US, Austria, Germany to name but a few. 17 comments of complaint but no response from our sage queen

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Self-Care Pyjamas...

The self-care pyjamas are going on strike
It’s too much for one single pair
They can cope with a run, they can cope with a hike
They can cope with the dry, lifeless hair
They can cope with the lies but the biggest surprise
Since the stable is minus it’s filly
They simply can’t cope with the mind-numbing joke
Of a bag with no strap and a twilly
Stand away from the coffee, she can’t drive for toffee
She just kerbed her two lovely cars
She just doesn’t care that the tyres are bare
And her husband is moving to Mars
The lilies are gilded, the cat looks bewildered
Enough is enough to be fair
The self-care pyjamas are going on strike
‘Cos they simply cannot care for her...😿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A bag in a size she doesn't like, with a strap she doesn't like, in a trendy colour. Not seeing any love in the comments section for this bag either. I think she is already regretting this one. Hope Dior allows her to exchange this bag.

Also, she mentioned her other Lady Dior bags and their sizes, but doesn't bother to show them for comparison - even looking at them off camera. Lazy much?
My suspicion is that she changed her mind on the bag after Lumi’s expensive reaction to being poisoned by coconut oil, and the SA wouldn’t let her back out of the purchase because of the monogrammed initials on the strap that were personalised. Hence her grievance with the SA and her specific problem with the strap. There is always a revenge tactic behind her grievances.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
My suspicion is that she changed her mind on the bag after Lumi’s expensive reaction to being poisoned by coconut oil, and the SA wouldn’t let her back out of the purchase because of the monogrammed initials on the strap that were personalised. Hence her grievance with the SA and her specific problem with the strap. There is always a revenge tactic behind her grievances.
Could it be that maybe she's banging about the SA hoping that Dior will gift her something to make up for the traumatic shopping experience?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Okay I just need to comment one more thing about Lumi. I saw in one of her vlogs that she used to feed her with Felix food, which is the cheapest, shittiest food you can get in every supermarket. Now she's saying they will switch to Royal Canine, so her cat will only eat "royal food". First of all - if you spend thousands of pounds on your pure breed bengal cat, why didn't you do your research and fed her with proper food the whole time? Second of all - didn't her breeder give her ANY advice on what food is acceptable and which isn't?

When I adopted my ragdoll her breeder give me a few pages of instructions how to properly take care of her, which cat litter she would recommend, which food, how tall her scratching post should be etc etc. And guess what she wrote:

It is absolutely forbidden to feed cats with Whiskas, Purine, Darling or similar foods that are sold everywhere. These are foods full of grains, artificial colors, all sorts of dangerous additives that will ruin your cat’s health in a very short time. Cats are not dogs that can eat anything and everything, cats are STRICT CARNIVORES, and they must eat food with at least 70% meat! Would you let your child eat McDonalds every day, for every meal? Then don't let your cat!
Don’t be fooled by food marketing tricks like Royal Canin or Hills either - although they have high prices, neither of these two brands has the right quality; they both use grains in their food, which all research has shown to be UNACCEPTABLE!

So no, she still isn't giving Lumi what would be the best for her, now she's just paying more for it. My cat eats 100x times better than myself haha, she only eats tuna and shrimps etc. and ofc it costs more than it would if I was buying her Whiskas, but if I thought that I couldn't afford quality food for her then I would never get a cat in the first place. And mind you, I probably earn 1/10th of what Lydia makes and I still don't have any problems with providing healthy food for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That lipstick colour is NOT flattering in any way. She needs to stick with the pinks and reds. Not a dirty salmon/skin colour.
I think the colour in the screenshots are a bit off. I've seen it multiple times in uploaded screenshots here. Don't ask me why and how.

Reactions: 6
Broken hair at the crown.. now left red & frizzy. Get a BLOODY HAIR CUT and stop hanging on to fried hair - you have hair stuff to flog. :rolleyes:

Look at those JOWLS! the fillers are migrating with all of that jogging!! bwahahahaha:D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think the SA would be more traumatized by her selling experience with Lydia.
Probably, but I am worried that maybe Dior might fire her, because what Lidl is doing, is essentially giving a negative review about her experience in that shop. I am 100% sure the SA was not the problem, but I'd be so sorry if she ended up receiving a warning or being dismissed because of Lidl the Lunatic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.