Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

Thank you for your questions @Miscanthus. And for all Tattlers' content ideas in general. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. It's my space on the internet. Not yours.

Q. Globy and hair debacles are still unresolved....Is hair on its fifth or sixth reincarnation? It still looks red, fly away and dry....
A. Globy is CENSORED! Imma need you to shut that shit up you frying pan of an imbecile.
I know right! Heads will roll. I will not protect them. I am not their mother. I'm currently reading a book on pharmacology so I can prescribe 50mg of cyanide to all hairdressers.

Q. Blood test results are not back.....but have probably been sent to The Diagnosis Detectives (monday 9pm, bbc2) as an medical mystery.
A. These things cannot be rushed. I take my health seriously. I'm about to embark on a new life again did you all know? When the lab is done with my blood test, they're going use the leftover for a vaccine for stupidity. I'm such a generous moo moo.

Q. Where is the 'not free' greenhouse? We are missing the growing season!
A. Alitex said it would take 16 weeks. Morons. I shouldn't have to wait. I'm such a sad moo moo. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet unlike all of you. The roses are wilting. The violets are dead. The sugar bowl is empty. And so is my head. I can write poetry too @Oops...

Q. Who was the winner of the GHD hair straightener/curler giveaway?
A. The giveaway was for all to enter from every walks of life. I won.

Q. Were the raised beds installed last week month as promised?
A. Not yet. Someone told me I should apologise to the plants for keeping me alive first. I'm on plant #9 then I lost count. Double figures confuse me.

Q. Have you seen your mother yet....and given her the Globy kit "that she needs"?
A. My mother needs more than an independent tool kit to cure her. She didn't introduce me to the 3 step Clinique regime did you all know? I was neglected. And homeless. She's so fugly even maggots ghost her.

Q. What's happened to the outdoor kitchen plans?
A. Still begging! I NEED an outdoor pizza oven. NOW. Cawwee only said the other day that I'm a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth. She's knows me so well.

Q. When are you going to tell us more about your art collaboration? When will we see the art work you COMMISSIONED? Collaboration would suggest you are an artist too!
A. I am an artist. Well my face is like a modern work of art at least. You can't tell what it is.

Q. Has your veg delivery been redirected to somebody more deserving?
A. Yes. To someone who actually likes veg.

Q. Where is the bedroom redesign you teased us with?
A. There's no teasing in the bedroom I can assure you that. The only thing lower than my IQ is my husband's penis.

Q. Have you visited your Nonna yet? Just an innocent question....no need to delete!
A. Who's Nonna?

Q. Has the 'oak' porch been approved or are you growing the timber?
A. You're such a silly moo. I can't grow timber. I'm dumber than a block of wood. And not nearly as useful.

Q. What's happening to the house front facelift?
A. Abandoned. I'm saving up for a real facelift now. Whenever I eye-fuck myself in the viewfinder, my husband keeps telling me my face looks like a painting of a ball sac by a monkey on crack.

Q. Why is your husband on holiday with another man and cutting up his food?
A. I said hella no to a baby so he's adopted a man child.

Q. When can we "officially" see the new sage bag that we know you bought?
A. In 2025 when I next gatecrash get invited to an event.

Q. When will the dressing room company be back to beg for forgiveness and redo all their mistakes?
A. Soon. Now that shitbag on legs Josie has finally revealed her dressing room I can copycat. I hate her. And her house. I'd buy the land she walks on if it meant I could shoot her for trespassing. Well that's if I could afford it. Bitch Lumi stole all my money.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Gamecockinnc

First time poster but long time reader. Tonight I decided to post for a few reasons, I saw part of FROW’s disgustingly expensive autumn haul, watched a few minutes of Lydia playing the victim and then read Elle Belle’s recaps. And Elle Belle’s recaps made me laugh and I mean a really good laugh that I needed.

My lightbulb came on about Lydia a long time ago after her constant spending, whining and victim mentality. My God I was going through breast cancer treatment seeking vlogs to keep me occupied and here was this idiot couple and she is always complaining about having no sleep......try having three sons and cancer Lydia then you will understand exhaustion because it’s not your nasty ass cat dragging mice into your ugly ass bedroom.

The thing that really did it for me was the useless spending. I admit I have money and can buy things too but I don’t. I care more about saving and helping others. And when these egomaniac influencers are spending thousands on fashion for autumn when we’re all pretty much locked down or limited to a bubble yet there are people that are going without food and will be without heat soon but they don’t give back and help anyone just take and take and take.

I am no mother Theresa but I like to think I do my part to help others. But tonight I am making my first post and not just lurking. It doesn't make me a bully. It makes me human and.......rant over. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Another Lidl thread and we are no further forward with answers to these subjects..!
More questions have been added!

Globy and hair debacles are still unresolved ....
Is hair on its fifth or sixth reincarnation? It still looks red, fly away and dry....
Blood test results are not back.....but have probably been sent toThe Diagnosis Detectives (monday 9pm, bbc2) as an medical mystery.
Where is the 'not free' greenhouse? We are missing the growing season!
Who was the winner of the GHD hair straightener/curler giveaway?
Were the raised beds installed last week month as promised?
Have you seen your mother yet....and given her the Globy kit "that she needs"?
What's happened to the outdoor kitchen plans?
When are you going to tell us more about your art collaboration? when will we see the art work you COMMISSIONED? Collaboration would suggest you are an artist too!
Has your veg delivery been redirected to somebody more deserving?
Where is the bedroom redesign you teased us with?
Have you visited your Nonna yet? Just an innocent question....no need to delete!
Has the 'oak' porch been approved or are you growing the timber?
What's happening to the house front facelift?
Why is your husband on holiday with another man and cutting up his food?
When can we "officially" see the new sage bag that we know you bought?
When will the dressing room company be back to beg for forgiveness and redo all their mistakes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Monday 21st September - 'I did not enjoy buying this'. DISCLAIMER - I did not enjoy watching this. She literally has the IQ of a crushed grape.

- She starts off saying 'hi from my new hair'. She obviously meant to show us in the last vlog, but she took the week off and all will be revealed in this vlog. We already know Lydia. You advertised it EVERYWHERE. Even duct tape can't stop her stupid. But it could muffle the sound.
- She's been up since 5am. She's got a conference call with the C Line with Chanel. She's telling them about her story on YT and her key to success. She has a lot of work on this week. She's back to back having everything backed up when she took a week off. She's backed up with carbs in RL. You. Will. See. She's going to smash the call with Chanel though. She puts this on a time lapse. We hear nothing. Standard. You would have to increase your IQ by 20 percent Lydia just to be up to befuddled.
- She's obsessed with her hair, although there's still a lot of redness and breakage. She's going to leave it for now. She always likes for her hair to look natural. She likes people thinking 'is that a colour or is that her natural colour?' You really are the type of person who blows out somebody else's candles on their birthday.
- Another Intimissimi ad. She's gravitated to khaki silk pyjamas now. They're a shade of green only tree lizards should be sporting. She's wearing By Terry tan as she's got laser later on in the week, but she still likes to be tanned. Your head is so far up your ass Lydia, you can almost see the stick that is in there.
- She's now recapping her talk with Chanel on their YT channel about growth and engaging an audience. You need to leave your ego at the door is the advice she wanted to get across. It doesn't need to be a shiny polished place on YT. People come for the realness and authenticity. No really. She actually said this. If ignorance ever goes up to £5 per barrel, I want drilling rights to your head Lydia.
- She did have a video to go out on Monday, but she's leaving that week in that week. Cue sob story about Lumi again. Lumi had an explosion of vomit. She was very worried hence four visits to the vet. But not worried enough to not go out on the Friday evening. Lumi deteriorated the next day. She now has bald patches and a bad haircut. Sounds familiar Lydia.
- She had to transport Lumi around the house to constantly listen to her breathing which is why she needed a week off. She was dehydrated, hypothermic, unstable. Lumi that is. Not Lydia. Ok, this is obviously Lydia too. On the daily. Lumi is now diagnosed with Pancreatitis. Lydia can't pronounce this obviously.
- She lisps 'oh what's this' - it's the hula hoops and flowers from Depop Dee. The flowers are......wait for it......Lilies. Most people live and learn. Lydia just lives.
- She has 2 shoots next week. All the outfits are already picked. She highlights you are going to just die. Every time you get dressed Lydia, remember if you do actually die that's your ghost outfit forever. Cue Lydia ordering a whole new wardrobe now. Sorry Earth.
- She's working with Intimissimi, but she wants to give them a shout out as they've been so understanding that her videos didn't go out last week. That'll be about four weeks in total then. But she has new silky beautiful lingerie goodness. She has some new favourites. She feels sexy in them. If your ego was anymore inflated Lydia, the earth really would rotate around you.
- She's stocked up on some more basics. Again. They stop her from being swallowed up by the silhouette of her winter clothes. You are so basic.
- She acknowledges your girl has a new life going to the gym. She doesn't like loose vests, but tight fitted ones so she can see all her gains. I think I just vommed more than Lumi did.
- She now has her Christmas pyjamas. Yay. In the middle of a mini heatwave in September. Oh and her self care pyjamas. These are for her. Everyone should have some pyjamas just for them apparently. She likes to have a few different colours of them. You have your head so far up your ass Lydia, you can actually chew your food twice.
- She didn't feel that great about her new Dior bag purchase due to Lumi's vet bills. Not enough to take it back though Lydia? She's waiting for the joy that this bag should bring. Especially as it's in HER colour. A twilly sold it to her. She emphasises this is her fifth lady Dior. She'll be exceptionally cross if it does come in mini as the SA said it doesn't come in this size. She felt forced into getting the small. What an actual dense cabbage. It's a celebratory (she mispronounces this word) purchase as she's now officially changed her name. The initials on the strap are LMG. She hates the strap and has switched it with the one from her mini. This is clearly a metaphor for she hates her new married name hence why it took years for her to get it changed.
- She's trying to do more focused content when she finally gets the time to. Have you been shopping lately Lydia?! Rhetorical question as evidently nearly having dead cat #2 hasn't put you off, work yes, online shopping definitely not. My point though, they're selling lives, you should go get one.
- She advises it's been a busy one after she's been forced to take time off. She has a busy week next week. She's a little bit scared. Were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?
- She informs she's having a gourmet dinner. We're not going to know what's hit us. It's gluten free pizza. Ali needs to check the freezer outside to see if there's another pizza so they can have one each, but if not it's pizza and chips. Lydia you're actually impossible to underestimate.
- She acknowledges she's fallen off the healthy bandwagon again as she could barely get out of bed. Words cannot describe your ineptitude. But numbers can. 9.5/10.
- She's going for her acupuncture appointment now. She highlights things are back on track now. She proclaims if you expect your new life to be smooth sailing you're writing yourself up to fail, she'll tell you that for free. I wouldn't necessarily pay for your thoughts Lydia. A penny maybe. But that still seems a bit pricey. She's all or nothing apparently. I say you're definitely nothing Lydia.
- Oh she spots a chicken and then a snazzy moo moo with their car roof down. She literally is the evolution of an overgrown sperm cell. She's not going to let these things throw her off though. She spent a few days in bed but she's back now. She went for a run, but she's not even opened her new gym kit yet. Oh the fucking suspense.
- She's learnt a lot about herself these last few weeks. She completely overlooked decaf coffee, she tells us again for free. The moment she drinks coffee she has anxiousness and her ability to function goes out of the window. She's ordered decaf coffee, but it's not arrived it. Screw it she declares, she's having a normal coffee. Instantly she was in bits. She's definitely giving up coffee. For good. No wait she tells us for now. Until she's a bit better. Or whatever. She used to rip people for drinking decaf. She actually says 'you can all tear me a new one in the comments'. She's no stranger to kicking habits. She kicks habits in her sleep apparently. She feels amazing for going for a run. Ali has old man knees so couldn't go further than 4.5K. She's going to pin him down later though to get the new timetable done. Pull your bottom lip over your head Lydia and just swallow.
- The only thing she isn't doing is journaling. She has so much to do at night; schedule the next day, read a book AND journal. Whenever she feels horrendous it falls out the window. That's the fucking point of journaling. It's meant to be cathartic during challenging times in life. She's now actually asking for tips on journaling. You really need to shut your mouth Lydia because all stupidity is leaking out.
- She says 'wow she looks tired'. Original. She went into her acupuncture appointment and the lady was like 'woah what is this?' I think this too every vlog Lydia. She went on a different route home and it felt like she was in the Cotswolds. She's going straight on Rightmove when she gets in to google the houses she's just seen. Get a damn life you unseasoned salmon kebab.
- Talking of food, she says she's going to have a healthy meal, you know given it's day #1 of her new life. Ali has made her pasta. Standard. She had pasta for lunch too. Actual double standards. Speaking of pasta she's just received the delivery of mac n cheese from Josephine and Charlie. It's from Dexter and Dickens actually when they saw Lumi was a poorly possum. She highlights 'wow you make it yourself'. It's pasta and cheese Lydia that you heat up. It's hardly Madagascar vanilla, hemp milk, a single feather from a Dodo bird, all cooked by a virgin handmaiden is it?! Your brain is so small if you were to transplant it inside the head of a fly it would still rattle.
- It's cheese week which is her fave. Never. Would. Have. Guessed. This. Never.
- Ali is doing the bins. She doesn't do bins apparently. The trash must get taken out tomorrow. Be ready Lydia.
- She got surprised with another 'complimentary commission of a special piece that was custom painted with their initials' for sending business their way. She had wine and cheese when they gave it to her. Got out of bed for that one then Lydia?
- She text Amelia all about acupuncture, reflexology, therapy and massages. They must have a 'red hair don't care' squad now. Chewbacca could be their mascot. Just a suggestion Lydia. She wants a personal yoga and meditation teacher to come to the house now. You're literally the human equivalent of paying for a soda cup and filling it with water.
- She talks about the yoga retreat being cancelled because of COVID restrictions then goes 'ohh a maximum support sports bra' whilst opening another package. Ali must be using the family brain cell right now.
- She wears the same sports bra every time she goes running apparently. GRIM! You literally have the same amount of brain cells as chromosomes Lydia and it's definitely an odd number.
- She can't work out if this video is going to be really long or what. She's doesn't really know what's going on in the next vlog. It's too bad stupidity isn't painful. You'd be affiliate linking aspirin by now. She's going to get in bed with her husband now and......journal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
She seriously just said ' I hope you're missing me and I hope some of you are learning to appreciate me more in my absence'. I'm sorry, but how fucking self indulgent can she get???! So manipulative too.

She's like someone threatening to leave or run away or do something silly in the hope that her absence will make everyone realise just how much they like her after all. I just can't get my head around her saying that, that was a real insight there. She really does think of her subscribers as an inconvenience she has to deal with, treats them with contempt and then tells them off by saying 'see now I'm not posting a video this week, that will teach you to make sure you're nicer to me when I do post'. Quite possibly one of the most arrogant statements she's come out with.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

coconutchanel

I cannot get over her last instagram story. "I hope that you are missing me and that some of you are learning to appreciate me a little bit more".
Excuse me but, it is not a problem to solve if I don't like you. Maybe you should learn how to be more likeable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Queenc

Sorry to all the ladies who have already written what I am about to say but

WTAFFFFF

she doesn’t have pet insurance...

From lydia’s insta stories:

“If she (Lumi) gets ill again she’s going to have to pay her own way”

WTAF!!

you are talking about a CAT! You absolutely disgusting, lazy, excuse for a human. what do you wish your cat to do? Fiddle on the side of the road for money to help pay for her treatment?

lydia, please read this, you are an absolute disgrace. You care about NOTHING bar yourself. You have no ounce of empathy. Even to your own pet. You are vile. You do not deserve Lumi. She deserves better. I know this because I foster cats all year long, cats that have been dumped by absolute arseholes like yourself. Please give her up as she will no doubt find a more loving home than you can EVER provide.

you really are scum. Good night

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

makingwaves08

Hi everyone,

Avid reader but first time poster, tattle as given me so much light at the end of this dark instagram/influencer tunnel.

I have watched Lydia for years and found myself under her spell being influenced to buy what she bought, be more productive because she was always oh so busy and feeling like my 9-5 job was somewhat of an underachievement. Now I see past all of this it really is like watching car crash Tv on her youtube channel and I find it almost cathartic (if that doesn't sound too weird).

Last week was the final straw for me, firstly who titles a youtube video about getting up at 6:30 to go running as "starting a new life" .. secondly, in her video where she collaborated with My Theresa, she was preaching about how she only wants to invest in key pieces for her wardrobe. Fast forward a couple weeks, she is sitting in her dressing room unwrapping 6 variations of the same jumper from the number 1 fast fashion brand. I actually rewatched it so many times, did anyone else find it almost uncomfortable viewing? It was insanity to me, why in the world would you show that content its so disturbing, especially when you describe yourself as "luxe".

I think the clock is ticking for her and it is only a matter of time before more brands don't want her associated with their products.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

beahunny

Chatty Member
I think it's debatable if Lydia was ever really a "stripper". But even if she was, is that really all that bad? I hate how this forum tries to shame her for that. She exhibits plenty of abysmal behaviour all the time. If the worst of her was her previous job as a sex worker or dancer or "stripper", I wouldn't have anything bad to say about her.

Women who work in the sex industry should be allowed to leave that job and find other employment when they need to find it. Women who work in the sex industry also deserve safe and fair working conditions like anyone else. And they do not deserve to be "enslaved" in that job via being shamed or degraded when they try to leave it.

If Lydia used to be a stripper (or "dancer" as it's the polite word) and now she is not, more power to her. That's not something to hold against her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

beahunny

Chatty Member
Are they effing serious with that movie picnic in their garden? All that waste? For a single night of staying in and watching a movie? Is that a custom printed PLASTIC sign for watching a single movie? All that fancy packaging and set-up for popcorn and snacks? For a movie night with two people? I am actually gagging at how much garbage just this one set-up for two people doing nothing has generated.

This is A MOVIE NIGHT??? Can they be any more wasteful and gluttonous and totally gross? How about some immigrant children standing over them fanning them with feathers? What about a barbecue with some exotic meats like leopard ribs and elephant steaks and a giraffe neck chili? How much more unsustainable and wasteful behavior can they exhibit in one evening? Is this supposed to be a thing that catches on? Is this meant to suggest that all couples should have a night like this and create enough garbage to fill a week in one stand-alone night? This is EVERYTHING we are not supposed to do right now in terms of the economy teetering on disaster as well as the environment literally blowing up at the amount of trash we have already heaped onto it. I am totally nauseated and offended.

(AND DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON CALLING DORITOS "NACHOS". AS SOMEONE FROM CALIFORNIA, THAT IS AGAINST MY RELIGION AND MAKES ME BREAK OUT IN HIVES. THAT IS JUST UN-GODLY. I THROW HOLY WATER IN THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF THAT.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

mindlessness

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks ‘reels’ and all these tiktok-esque videos are awful? The other day my explore page had an obgyn dancing while pointing at text about pelvic floor muscles! 🤣 staaaaap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Gusber

Chatty Member
I guessed he would be that colour by his name! He sounds majestically amazing! God bless him. I thought I could never do it again after my big fellah - he was a big Golden Retriever with the gentlest, most loving soul imaginable. However, after 5 years I took some time out to go to the Dog Rescue and there was my little ginger fellah! He chose me, I had no say in the matter 🥰
I hate that ‘certain people‘ give the uninitiated the idea that we Tattlers are the dregs of troll society. I find you all to be amongst the kindest, funniest, most intelligent, caring and creative people I know!! Without any awareness that you were doing anything at all, you anonymous people have enriched my life and helped me to get through some really tough times in my recent life. I mean, nothing as bad and serious as our poor Lidl moo moo pippiehead has suffered, that goes without saying... 🙄 First thing I do every single morning is check these pages, usually have a really good laugh and it sets me up for the day ahead. I love and salute you, Tattlers of the world unite!! 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 55

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I never understand why these influencers keep trying to get tattle closed when they apparently never read here, especially when their stock answer to anyone that comments on their pics/videos about being triggered or upset by them is the standard 'I suggest you don't watch or un-sub if my videos are affecting you lovely'. Why don't they take their own advice? Don't like what you read? Don't read then, lovely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

You called it. For once. It actually destroys me to my very core having to congratulate Josie. A brand ambassador for a diffuser though? How frickin lame. I wish she'd diffuse herself into nothing. Inside I'm secretly thinking no, no, sweetie. You're not THE shit. You're a PIECE of shit. But she did send me double portions of pasta so she can't be all that bad. Oh wait is she actually pulling a Regina George on me?! Are you jealous that I'm a size 4 and you're not Josie?! I've had to start wearing fleeces to cover a multitude of sins after carb overload. And I've now got acne. Next it actually will be sweatpants. Luckily, I'm surrounded by a bubble of love, and Cawwee pondered you know what world look great on me? Cement. I was like you silly moo moo, pigeon colour is so last month, sage is everything.

Can you believe though that sage has only just made it onto to my home account? I've been such a busy moo moo with trying to start my new life. And who actually are Neptune promoting the wrong shade of green?! Boundaries Susan. Keeping it real though, I have been frustrated that I had so many plans in the works, but so little has happened. I adapted to the new normal after day #1. The rest of the human race are imbeciles. Always deflecting onto this global pandemic or whatever. My husband is included in this imbecile category. The audacity that he actually went away for a week whilst there's still work to be done in the house. I'll show him who owns the balls around here. I've now mentally chained him to a coffin. And I'm banning him from ever thinking of, yet alone using twigs, for the gram again. That's his career dead and buried he-he-he.

Unlike mine. Did you see I'm doing a hair tutorial for John Lewis? Now I admit after hairgate I don't exactly have perfect hair anymore, still a scarecrow solid 9.5 though. I asked if they could attach the hair from my 'tache to my broken bits, but hairdresser #29 said no, it doesn't work like that. She's so stoopy. She's the kind of dumbass who puts gum on top of the desk instead of underneath it. On another note, I'm a lover receiver of all Johns, not only John Lewis, John my one fanboy and not forgetting John the Baptist. All my staff say working for me is like a baptism of fire. Well except for Depop Dee. She gave everyone and everything up to be my #1 fangirl. I'm sure she'll remember them all in therapy sometime soon. I've also been nominated to do a podcast on gender based violence online. It's going to be all about me. I just need to write up some more hate DMs first to prove my point. I don't actually need RL proof. Take Lynx's demise for example. I just rely on my gut. But cheers to all the haters in my head. Be patient, so much more is coming. Just not my community guidelines.

Goodnight Tattlers. I'm going to read 1 page of my book, How To Be An Asshole. Vol. 2. It's nearly as riveting as my empty paged binders. I'll have definitely earned my weekly lie-in just as the doctor ordered. Speaking of doctors, I'll admit I've had more filler, more is well more. He did advise not to look up though or my nose may poke a hole in the o-zone layer. But as I'm so tall anyway I only look down on people so problem solved.

Love Lydia xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Oops...

VIP Member
My self-care pyjamas are supposed to be mine apparently! Who knew? There’s me borrowing self-care pyjamas from the woman up the road...

• Haha
Reactions: 51

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I usually always exaggerate for effect but I am truly frightened by what you guys are reporting of her stories and Ali vlog.
I had to go and look at her stories myself to see if this is actually what she said and she did, and it was fully delivered with that scolding tone you'd expect too; finger wagging, 'I hope some of you appreciate me more now'. She's got serious delusions of grandeur. Way to piss off loyal subs too. God I wish Ali would pack up and leave, get some balls, let his creativity shine, find a nice young girl or guy to settle down with and have a family and leave Mrs Narc with egg on her face

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I wish we didn’t pay for university 🙈 Lydia was lucky and got to attend uni before the fees went up, I estimate her education cost around £9000 but she went to an average uni so it may be less. She said her family paid for her nice accommodation so she didn’t have to pay for that either. When I was going to university I was apart of the unlucky group who were the first year to be hit with the 9k a year fees, not including accommodation etc. If I ended up going it would have cost me 45k minimum.
When you start earning a certain amount of money, at the moment its £26,575 and above, you start paying back the loan in small increments. When she was getting married, she had just bought her house and was in my opinion at the peak of her career so she could have very easily paid of her student loan in total. Which is proven by the fact that the HMRC made her pay it in full.
She has to have been lying in her tax return somewhere as there is no way she would have gotten a mortgage for a £1.2 million house if she was claiming to earn less than 26k even with Ali’s earnings and a guarantor.
THIS! Lydia LIED about her earnings to the Student Loan Company to avoid repaying it, claiming she wasn't earning over the threshold of £26k. She made the mistake of mentioning her student loan in a really old vlog and rightly so, people questioned why the hell she hadn't paid it off as she was clearly earning a lot. As a result of that, the Student Loan Company got in touch with HMRC to find out how much earnings and tax she was actually declaring to them. At the time, Lydia was applying for mortgages to buy the bungalow and so needed to have a healthy income on paper in order to be accepted for her mortgage and from memory of her accounts for that year, she was declaring a yearly profit of around £450k -clearly well over the threshold!

The Student Loan company then rightly told her she not only was earning over the threshold, but based on her income, she needed to repay it in FULL right now and not in increments! Because HMRC were alerted to her lies about her student loan, they also started sniffing around her finances around the time of her wedding and investigated her accounts as clearly, she had been dishonest. But, despite it ALL BEING HER OWN FAULT, Lydia preferred to twist it and claim that horrible trolls tried to ruin her wedding by grassing her up and getting her investigated!

• Wow
  • Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
TLDR

where to begin.....
-still waiting on that community guideline. I guess she's not saying it with her chest anymore?
-Ali ran over a parcel in the driveway and Lydia asked Cawwwiee in the Vlog to send it back bc it came "damaged"
-she posted a poorly done ad for carolina herrera lipstick (2 weeks later than everyone else)
-hair-gate is still an open case. but she got a new hairdresser Ruby. She now has her "dream hair". Supposedly a fringe cut but it still looks dry like her sex life
-closet-gate: she trashed the ex-employee and now getting a new closet (especially after seeing Josie's massive closet)
-she goes shopping at BISHTAH village and yet have no money for Lumi's healthcare. But she had money for Ali's 1k razor (she forced gifted him and forced him to disclose that info after tattle complained)
-Lumi got sick and her sick fund is low and now poor Lumi has to fend for herself
-Ali looks sickly as ever--aside from sickly looking Lumi
-She is allegedly starting her "new life" (supposedly in her vlog..didn't bother watching :LOL:. refer to @Elle Belle's masterpiece recap)
-she said she is taking a week off vlog to take care of Lumi.......20 hours later......she stated on her IG Q&A that she fought with Ali on who gets to vlog first :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ( i personally think she didn't post any vlog on Monday because she has no freebies to open and no one to sponsor her)

I probably missed a lot of her daily "are-you-serious" moments. my brain needs a week-long break from her :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart