Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning!

The hair drama continues whilst Lumi moo is sick.

Threat title is a mix of @Xeryfurty and mine creation. (I hope this is ok?)

Please can someone give a tl;dr

1600203451177.png
Lumi finally got her indoor toilet but has to drag herself 300km to it

1600203521930.png
Ali tried to fart a moebius strip

1600203601526.png
Lydia went to the hairdresser, take 937

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Good morning!

The hair drama continues whilst Lumi moo is sick.

Threat title is a mix of @Xeryfurty and mine creation. (I hope this is ok?)
perfect (y)

It is like Ali stepped in the Lumi’s poop, slipped and started falling backwards ( Home Alone slapstick style) and Lydia is covering her nose when sniffing all above.... LOL
72735CB7-B712-4360-90CD-E2B5DAF24978.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Be selfish and look after yourself......quoth Lids
eeerrrmmm......has she ever done anything other than this?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s sooooo busy with brands 😝. Surely she can’t possibly have anything to show on a video. What a lydiot.
C51DBCFA-58F9-4302-8FAD-B69CE5F442CE.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
perfect (y)

It is like Ali stepped in the Lumi’s poop, slipped and started falling backwards ( Home Alone slapstick style) and Lydia is covering her nose when sniffing all above.... LOL
View attachment 243680
Christ she’s only ever happy when she gets stuff, bespoke and for free. Ugly behaviour.

That’s four loads of excitement. Can’t relate.
76E85085-45E9-48FF-B6DF-A4CD4EC7D707.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought @Elle Belle got the most likes/votes for the new thread title so I don’t understand why this title has been used.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Christ she’s only ever happy when she gets stuff, bespoke and for free. Ugly behaviour.

That’s four loads of excitement. Can’t relate.
View attachment 243716
she gave “a talk” ? WTF! Also, can someone explain to me who “C line workers at Chanel”are ? Also, its only bleeping Tuesday. So this week ends For Her after a chat and 30mins acupuncture session.
In the meantime, normal people work whole week, organise meetings, virtual presentations, have hospital appointments, 2 Physio sessions and even 1 acupuncture appointment (mine was booked in advance, Lyds don’t get excited, nobody is copying you), do shopping, cleaning, DIY, help friends, do socially awkward/ distant drinking and even feed the cat (continuosly)
Answering with next week agenda shows how empty her life and diary is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
TLDR

where to begin.....
-still waiting on that community guideline. I guess she's not saying it with her chest anymore?
-Ali ran over a parcel in the driveway and Lydia asked Cawwwiee in the Vlog to send it back bc it came "damaged"
-she posted a poorly done ad for carolina herrera lipstick (2 weeks later than everyone else)
-hair-gate is still an open case. but she got a new hairdresser Ruby. She now has her "dream hair". Supposedly a fringe cut but it still looks dry like her sex life
-closet-gate: she trashed the ex-employee and now getting a new closet (especially after seeing Josie's massive closet)
-she goes shopping at BISHTAH village and yet have no money for Lumi's healthcare. But she had money for Ali's 1k razor (she forced gifted him and forced him to disclose that info after tattle complained)
-Lumi got sick and her sick fund is low and now poor Lumi has to fend for herself
-Ali looks sickly as ever--aside from sickly looking Lumi
-She is allegedly starting her "new life" (supposedly in her vlog..didn't bother watching :LOL:. refer to @Elle Belle's masterpiece recap)
-she said she is taking a week off vlog to take care of Lumi.......20 hours later......she stated on her IG Q&A that she fought with Ali on who gets to vlog first :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ( i personally think she didn't post any vlog on Monday because she has no freebies to open and no one to sponsor her)

I probably missed a lot of her daily "are-you-serious" moments. my brain needs a week-long break from her :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Another Lidl thread and we are no further forward with answers to these subjects..!
More questions have been added!

Globy and hair debacles are still unresolved ....
Is hair on its fifth or sixth reincarnation? It still looks red, fly away and dry....
Blood test results are not back.....but have probably been sent toThe Diagnosis Detectives (monday 9pm, bbc2) as an medical mystery.
Where is the 'not free' greenhouse? We are missing the growing season!
Who was the winner of the GHD hair straightener/curler giveaway?
Were the raised beds installed last week month as promised?
Have you seen your mother yet....and given her the Globy kit "that she needs"?
What's happened to the outdoor kitchen plans?
When are you going to tell us more about your art collaboration? when will we see the art work you COMMISSIONED? Collaboration would suggest you are an artist too!
Has your veg delivery been redirected to somebody more deserving?
Where is the bedroom redesign you teased us with?
Have you visited your Nonna yet? Just an innocent question....no need to delete!
Has the 'oak' porch been approved or are you growing the timber?
What's happening to the house front facelift?
Why is your husband on holiday with another man and cutting up his food?
When can we "officially" see the new sage bag that we know you bought?
When will the dressing room company be back to beg for forgiveness and redo all their mistakes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Sorry to all the ladies who have already written what I am about to say but

WTAFFFFF

she doesn’t have pet insurance...

From lydia’s insta stories:

“If she (Lumi) gets ill again she’s going to have to pay her own way”

WTAF!!

you are talking about a CAT! You absolutely disgusting, lazy, excuse for a human. what do you wish your cat to do? Fiddle on the side of the road for money to help pay for her treatment?

lydia, please read this, you are an absolute disgrace. You care about NOTHING bar yourself. You have no ounce of empathy. Even to your own pet. You are vile. You do not deserve Lumi. She deserves better. I know this because I foster cats all year long, cats that have been dumped by absolute arseholes like yourself. Please give her up as she will no doubt find a more loving home than you can EVER provide.

you really are scum. Good night

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Her selfish butt thinks her little joke about Lumi paying for her own bills was cute but it just sounds insensitive.

I hate that Chanel works with her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry to all the ladies who have already written what I am about to say but

WTAFFFFF

she doesn’t have pet insurance...

From lydia’s insta stories:

“If she (Lumi) gets ill again she’s going to have to pay her own way”

WTAF!!

you are talking about a CAT! You absolutely disgusting, lazy, excuse for a human. what do you wish your cat to do? Fiddle on the side of the road for money to help pay for her treatment?

lydia, please read this, you are an absolute disgrace. You care about NOTHING bar yourself. You have no ounce of empathy. Even to your own pet. You are vile. You do not deserve Lumi. She deserves better. I know this because I foster cats all year long, cats that have been dumped by absolute arseholes like yourself. Please give her up as she will no doubt find a more loving home than you can EVER provide.

you really are scum. Good night
A lot of vets don’t have insurance themselves as most of them don’t cover major things and do what Lydia does and keep a separate fund for them. That is obviously if you can afford that. However, the way she speaks about Lumi is gross. Lydia is well off, if she doesn’t have any more of the Lumi fund left, she certainly has her own bank account and will be receiving money from adverts. She’s in a very fortunate place in which she can continuously save money and pay for vet treatment without worrying about rent or mortgage payments being met. The fact she’s even complaining about the expensive of the vet bills is disgusting. She’s so tone deaf it amazes me every time she says something more stupid than the last.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Day on day she's getting roughly a thousand followers. She's obviously paying for fake followers. Everyone knows you never get exactly 1000 or the amount you've paid for.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
A lot of vets don’t have insurance themselves as most of them don’t cover major things and do what Lydia does and keep a separate fund for them. That is obviously if you can afford that. However, the way she speaks about Lumi is gross. Lydia is well off, if she doesn’t have any more of the Lumi fund left, she certainly has her own bank account and will be receiving money from adverts. She’s in a very fortunate place in which she can continuously save money and pay for vet treatment without worrying about rent or mortgage payments being met. The fact she’s even complaining about the expensive of the vet bills is disgusting. She’s so tone deaf it amazes me every time she says something more stupid than the last.
I mean... WHO puts money aside every month for vet bills when they blow 4k on handbags on a regular basis?

Anyway, I'll say it again. It's POOR Lydia since Lumi was sick. Hardly a peep about poor Lumi. She can make even a sick cat about her being the victim and victimized financially by the vet bills.

I"m REALLY looking forward to Ali's real Lydia vlog tomorrow. BRING IT

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.