Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think too many of you have been on the coffee, I am saying that from my chest, dressed in myself care calvin Klein/primark pjs, but using that finger to type this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ali took this photo of Rahul in Wales. They clearly had a whale of a time.
View attachment 244111
lydia is Ali’s beard for sure...

In previous years I’ve tried not to make assumptions on his sexuality, like come on’ it’s 2020 a man can behave as he likes and what it means to be masculine is challenged...but seriously all the hashtags and photos, either are a massive push towards the gay market because it’s making him cash and he is just extremely metrosexual (that’s such a throw back term 😂) or they are shoving the clues right under our noses.

Reactions: 22
who wears fleece to go running?! and gloves. We're currently having a mini-heatwave in the UK and she wears such an unbreathable fabric? i used to go running in winter, when it was around 4-5degrees and would never wear fleece because you get so hot.
things like that convince me it is all a sham
That is why she probably smells like a camel's armpit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this female is winding me up. She said in her latest vlog that she was unable to enjoy the bag because of what happened to Lumi.
She has clearly lost the plot -- -she needs therapy and she is not happy in her life . 100%. Who blames a poor animal who you claim you cant live without?
Also, that she was upset with Dior SA/shop/brand because she felt she was forced to buy this bag.
i get it, people have awkward experiences while luxury shopping, you can just be honest about that or if you claim to be a good person then don't discuss it at all.
But you leaving such stupid remarks speaks volume about your cunning behavior.

Most importantly, you are 32 year old woman, do you not have enough funds for daily life+ savings+ emergency + lumi funds as she claims and then the spare should be spent on buying a new hand bag. I mean if one bag and a sudden expense costed you extra $$$$ -- but you need to blame that on someone else too? You claim people on tattle are forcing their issues on you. What are you doing Lydia MG?

She claims to be a brand owner, business woman bollocks and then rants for buying a $5k bag spiraling that feeling on a poor cat. She is so weird honestly, Lydia I know you are reading this. --- I am about the same age as you and I am open to offering you financial lessons for a small fee :D :p so that you will have money in the future, for yourself, your health emergency, house emergency, cat emergency, my fee and then some spare to spill on Dior.
Wishing you lots of love and hope, and good health to Lumi. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched her reels. The knees-bent-legs-open side-step made me cringe, big time. Not very lady like Lydia!
Lydia and graceful will never be in the same sentence. Much like Lorna Luxe she insist on awkwardly posing with her legs spread apart. #muchladylike

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How patronising is it to say some overpriced pyjamas is all the self help we all need. First of all who shares their pyjama's that warrants her to say 'pj's for yourself' and secondly wearing Inti pyjama's will not take away life's stresses, financial worries, furlough/unemployment concerns, covid-19, brexit depression. She is beyond stupid, selling PJ's right now would be the easiest thing in the world but she must not have even 1 braincell.

She is trying so hard to be 'relatable' and 'funny' and her old self but she just comes across as cringe, boring and a has been. (And she looks like she's in her 40's with new hair and bland style).

How does she think its good content to flaunt her 4th or 5th lady dior at a time like this? She's a lazy narc control freak who doesn't deserve any of this, she hasn't earned it and is just buying followers, likes AND views. When will karma come to bite her???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Her insta stories about curbing the Range Rover and the Aston are just so cringe. As well as pretending her Husband will be mad her... do me a favour she’s the one who enables them to afford those cars like he’s actually going to care that much!!!
They are leased vehicles so who cares.

Reactions: 16
You could really see the hair
Screenshot_20200922_014915.jpg
Screenshot_20200922_014849.jpg
breakage when she's fake thanking Dee for the flowers etc.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yes for real! Why doesn't she just say I've had a few hair disaster's so im going to be conditioning and oiling and NOT styling for a few months - at least thats genuine.

Also she actually fake thanked Dee on camera??? She thinks people watch for HER and not the content when really we used to watch for fashion inspo, vlogs were about events and places we wouldn't go and it gave an insight into how others live. None of us watched for 'her' as such. Thats just weirdly stalkery.

And why buy a sage bag right now?? We're going into autumn surely you'd be showing us autumn colours/trends. She's such a follower I'd be surprised if she's even seen as a fashion blogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had to skip through the entire new vlog. She's become unbearable to watch. I just stopped at one part when she was driving and she said she used to JUDGE people who drank decaf coffee so had to turn the vlog off right after that.

What a shallow, stupid judgment on people. She's honestly painful to watch now. Her smug face and attitude are revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
AFAIK Loic does real fashion videos. As in, he did a whole video in which he spoke to the seamstresses at a Chanel show, talking through the fabrics and the intricate techniques used to construct each garment.
What on Earth would he be filming at The Bungalow? Lydia in her fast fashion fleece, then another fast fashion fleece but "it's a different colour!"? That baffling combination of leather trousers and boots that just look like she's trying to make a dominatrix babygrow, but can't even get the length on that right? He could for sure give us a good close up of the inches of dust that must have gathered on that garment steamer she raved about when it was gifted to her, never to be used again.

For a woman who spends so much time pretending to have extravagant wealth, I can't fathom why she doesn't just hire a maid. Clean, cook, launder, iron, look after Lumi! She'd stop getting so many comments about the clothes in her FaShIoN ViDeOs being wrinkled.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Clearly the Dior SA twisted Lydia's rubber arms.
She can't even take responsibility for spending 3k on the bag and blaming the SA! Or was she was trying to make a joke?? Ergh she's just annoying.

On insta stories I noticed how she said 'I missed you guys, you are the coolest bunch..' ( couldn't watch her face any longer after that) but again ANOTHER indirect ref to Tattle - how it was mentioned that she incredibly arrogantly said ' hope you're missing me and appreciate me more bullshit' last week.

Whats going on with her face?? The shape, colour everything is just off.

Hi Lydia, we will start affiliate linking all of our thoughts and idea's seeing as you leech off us. Please could you start crediting Tattle on all insta stories, posts and youtube??!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I said i was going to go to old site lidl forum, gg, for the warnings given to dumb and dumber before links died.
Is it scary or normal I remember every post as I reread them lol.
Well a bit came up around the incident where linky had tit all down his legs and they try to bathe him, idiots, but after he trailed it all through that bunga. Eeeww! Luxe!

Anyway, I was tempted to keep that page open too to get the exact goss but its hard enough keeping up here, a "job", as lidl would categorise it, that I love.

I recommend ppl to have a look they will find out lidl aldi and affiliated dick wads are predictable little domesticated mice in their little self inflicted glass case playing on their wheel, eating beige free pellets/pasta except back then overcooked salmon, asparagus and hommous on repeat and doing FA.

Back then lidl made much more use of her hundreds of bones and muscles to move around and free access to the greater area and the world so things were different in that sense but you can see the planned decline into the swoffee swoff amaaaaze transformation to today!!

Pointing finger at ya!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.