Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, lumi is sick because she has been poorly fed for all these years, the stupid woman didn’t even know about « royal canin », over here in France it is a basic for any animal lover!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was literally swearing at the screen when she got to lillies from Dee after the cat being so ill and said she'd cut the bits out. NO get rid why chance it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
her hair is literally burgundy!

How many times can you mention 'Chanel' in two minutes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I was thinking the same thing! Even in the middle of winter I'd start off in a light jacket (made of the super thin running/athletic material) and always ended up taking it off a few minutes in once I got warmed up.
Always suspected shes reptilian

Thumbnail for lidls latest cringe worthy reel. lidls I think you need loads more practice before you post another reel like this.
Now shes transitioned to full gluten, the farts are comin thick and fast and occasionally a squat is needed to shake it out
(sorry guys haha but lidl deserves it pretentious moomoo hop along)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to say I've never ever looked at a bag and thought this strap would look so much better with it. She has little to be doing

Reactions: 14
Just as I said, she didn’t keep to her “life changes” because of Lumi, just as I bloody knew she would say. I also love how she said she was “forced to take the week off” yet Ali managed just fine? She wasn’t forced to take the week off at all, she just couldn’t be arsed. Another lovely dinner of a frozen pizza, gluten free though just to make sure us guys know she DEFINITELY has a gluten intolerance ( not ).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is Dee buying Lydia hula hoops and flowers? And why is she buying bleeping lilies! They read here often enough to know they are terrible for cats!

• Sick
  • Wow
Why is Dee buying Lydia hula hoops and flowers? And why is she buying bleeping lilies! They read here often enough to know they are terrible for cats!
Because she is as thick as the other two planks!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All these changes eg. Decaf coffee to try and make her feel better. Really do feel like the only thing that will heal her is getting off YouTube and getting a regular job! All feels like plastering over the cracks with a band aid. She's too thin skinned for this life.

Reactions: 31
Kinda cringe. Lyd's last tik tok (ages ago) was her showing off new dresses. She needs to practice more.

And look at the first comment lol they are sooo right
Ew Aw
Its the raisin look, intentionally looking like you slept in the garment and wore it couple days straight
Fashion is amazzzing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cat was ill so she didn't do her job and get an Intimissimi video out, and she's not showing us the vlog of her shopping in London.

She is a joke, so unprofessional and clearly there are lies in there somewhere, because why wouldn't she show the vlog of her shopping, or splice it into another vlog?

Also when she was talking about Lumi being ill, it sounded so un-natural and forced and like she was trying to remember the dates etc, i'm so sure it's all be exaggerated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Lydia talking about how she has been ‘forced’ into buying the sage Lady Dior in the small size in her new vid and will be ‘furious’ if it comes out in the mini because the shop lady assured her it won’t... bleeping hell I really don’t understand how she can be so oblivious to how horrid and vapid she sounds when she says stuff like this.
What a dumb c*nt. When you don't want then don't buy it? Ever heard of priorities and choice? I want to slap and smack her in the head with her new Lady Dior. duck off, Millen.

I was literally swearing at the screen when she got to lillies from Dee after the cat being so ill and said she'd cut the bits out. NO get rid why chance it.
Oh god, Dee... she really fits in with the bunch of idiots over at the Bungalow. :rolleyes:

Because Dee is living in her rectum. TOR.

• Haha
All the formalities are done so now LMG are her new initials. To celebrate let's buy (?) a new sage green bag and have the new initials included on the strap that she doesn't like and won't use. The colour of the bag is horrendous and very 1970's.

'forced to take time off', what utter bullshit.

It's ok for dee to give her lily's because she will cut the 'middle bits' out. They're called stamens lidl and lily's should be banned from your house.

LMG, I hope you put into practice what Loic said during the Chanel meeting, "leave your ego at the door".

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lilies? Perfect...😿

She left her ego at the door and silly moo moo Ken instantly painted it Pigeon...happy days...

She had a video to go out last Monday and she didn’t bother...she loves her followers that much...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The cat was ill so she didn't do her job and get an Intimissimi video out, and she's not showing us the vlog of her shopping in London.

She is a joke, so unprofessional and clearly there are lies in there somewhere, because why wouldn't she show the vlog of her shopping, or splice it into another vlog?

Also when she was talking about Lumi being ill, it sounded so un-natural and forced and like she was trying to remember the dates etc, i'm so sure it's all be exaggerated.
Maybe the bag is a fake copy from China....

More bloody carbs....and if they only have one pizza to share they will have it with chips.....yuck. Why not a nice salad? And Ali is still making pasta with tuna and broccoli....cat food....then Josie sends them more pasta....as if she’s made great life choices that we can learn from. Someone tell her she dresses like a frump, please!
BFEF79E4-8422-405D-B484-EC5CB311587E.jpeg
B549A277-CD9C-493C-B4C8-5563C1760537.jpeg
90368063-FD2B-40BA-9C52-B1805975341D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Eating Gluten Free pizza, showing it off to prove a point......then showing 3 multi packs of her favorites Hula Hoops that are NOT GF!! She really is a terrible liar and as a coeliac myself I think she is being disrespectful!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I hope Ali has locked her out going by her stories haha

also “sleeping on the sofa tonight” - witch you have 20 bedrooms

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She got married at least 2 years ago, so why is she saying it took ages to change her name? Is she Lydia Millen-Gordon now?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.