Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers, that green Karen Milllen jacket IS a bit reminiscent of her horrid Rochas one. Though not almost identical, as Lydia suggests. Ugh. Shame Lydia didn’t take her own advice...
4D4E4327-1D64-4906-B8E2-DEE3C0ED2A8C.jpeg

2BFFEEAC-3E16-464F-A212-D272D7E20736.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Aldi is putting together the raised garden beds with the help of their gardeners. They are also drinking wine. Hope the wine doesn't effect their ability to read instructions and put the beds together properly. Lidl is off to get more supplies (read wine and beige bland boring food). She looks terrible in this pic. Has she been crying or are these her usual tired eyes or maybe she's not happy with the new garden beds ?
I think Lydia looks better here IMO

Reactions: 2
Victoria posted this week's ago and naturally Mrs original millen has to copy. Hell seriously, girl needs to go back to Ibiza and learn some moves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who thinks ‘reels’ and all these tiktok-esque videos are awful? The other day my explore page had an obgyn dancing while pointing at text about pelvic floor muscles! 🤣 staaaaap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Am I the only one who thinks ‘reels’ and all these tiktok-esque videos are awful? The other day my explore page had an obgyn dancing while pointing at text about pelvic floor muscles! 🤣 staaaaap.
Kinda cringe. Lyd's last tik tok (ages ago) was her showing off new dresses. She needs to practice more.

And look at the first comment lol they are sooo right

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched her reels. The knees-bent-legs-open side-step made me cringe, big time. Not very lady like Lydia!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Kinda cringe. Lyd's last tik tok (ages ago) was her showing off new dresses. She needs to practice more.

Bahaha! Agree! It’s bad enough it’s wrinkled but the back is butt wrinkles from sitting! And the Hermès sandles make her look so cut off in those dresses.
She needs to stick to still photography.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Victoria's just done a Dyson giveaway, nothing from Lydia then!!!!
I think Dyson has told them to give a demo on how to use it.....it looks sooooo bothersome and finikitty....sales must be poor. Josie has done a similar demo. Both show completely labour intensive use and crap results

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bahaha! Agree! It’s bad enough it’s wrinkled but the back is butt wrinkles from sitting! And the Hermès sandles make her look so cut off in those dresses.
She needs to stick to still photography.
And I think we now have CLEAR evidence she either wasn't a stripper or if she was, she wasn't very good, LOL (not that I care if she was)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And I think we now have CLEAR evidence she either wasn't a stripper or if she was, she wasn't very good, LOL (not that I care if she was)
I would rather watch their tiktoks
1600700106354.png

And they don't have that smug(TM) face of hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Grovelling on her stories saying her watchers are the “coolest bunch of people” after sounding like a head telling people they should be missing her. Also, why does she continuously go on about waking up at the crack of dawn? Does she think that makes her better than other people?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

She needs and iron and a hairband. I counted 8 flicks of her hair 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lidl has def had filler during her absence cheeks, lips, jaw… but def not brain… well maybe saw dust😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lydia talking about how she has been ‘forced’ into buying the sage Lady Dior in the small size in her new vid and will be ‘furious’ if it comes out in the mini because the shop lady assured her it won’t... bleeping hell I really don’t understand how she can be so oblivious to how horrid and vapid she sounds when she says stuff like this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.