Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s commented on her latest shitfest vlog that they love the autumnal red tones in her hair...that’s gotta be a tattler surely! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Someone’s commented on her latest shitfest vlog that they love the autumnal red tones in her hair...that’s gotta be a tattler surely! 😂😂😂
Not me, my comments have been disabled also on YouTube.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Gushing about the new dinner set with little pumpkins to hold the napkins this from the woman who scoffs down a pile of food on her fork while on her phone and not a napkin or place mat in sight. A full dinner set to serve her guests baked potatoes and a slab of cheese. She’s nuts. If I hear autumnal one more time I’m going to scream. It’s 18 degrees and time for the fire. That’s a Scottish summer. I’ve 3 fires and they won’t go on till it’s below 10. Is her house double glazed?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sure she's convinced she's got iron deficiency. Maybe she's trying to find an excuse to eat a big fat burger again. That being said they do eat a lot of sunday roast so is it vegetarian or does she just not like red meat and have the chicken? Or she's just trying to find an excuse to add yet another pill to her diet.

You wouldn't fast for iron deficiency.
Yes the one from wales.
I kind of think its worse that someone has bought the card on amazon and then spent time colouring a figure of Lydia 😂 Also Lydia has definitely already thrown it in the bin or maybe she's had Dee glue it into her scrapbook.
That welsh girl is REALLY scary. I don't understand how she has 37k subscribers and only 4 comments, tho? Its seriously scary. She even bought a thermomix on hire purchase for £34 a month just so she could make corn fritters!!

I'm convinced Dee Dumbs Dr'd the card to impress!! hahahaha

I hate that too!
I hate it even MORE!!

I wonder if its still there??? bwahahaaha

How long before Josie gets dumped for Rosie Londoner then?
It's a count down AFTER she gets 1) Her wardrobe done 2) Her Soho house membership(of which I promise you I will do everything it takes for her to not get one. She shall stick to a guest pass). 3) Josie gets pregnant first!!

She’s got the exact same watch and Cartier bracelets too!!!
buttock clenchingly- all fake and copy cat. At least Lydia's jewellery is real. Even down to the lemon ginger tonic in her fridge. She cut 12inches off her hair to look like her. Apart from the Thermomix (on lay away) and Ikea baskets- its all copy cat. She's a teacher- so her salary doesn't allow her to get Zimmerman and MyTheresa. Her accommodation is rented and she saves for IVF cycles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Lydia has just said that she is having a blood test 'privately'... which translates in the UK as one that her GP did not think she needed - or it was for a reason that her GP deemed superfluous. No doubt some illness that she thinks she suffers from. Fasting blood tests are generally in connection with Cholesterol levels, or blood glucose levels. She thinks she's diabetic? No Lydia- you're just tired all of the time because you're LAZY. Such a sympathy grabber.....

Anyone see the Neptune boxes all piled up, logo facing outwards? All containing CHEAPER versions of the Liberty set she was previously buying. No doubt Ali breaking a cup the other day made her face up to the realities of owning such expensive fragile china -if you can't afford it. The workmen 'apparently' broke all of her White Company cups etc.. which justifies her latest purchases. Face it, Lydia... you CANNOT afford to maintain buying the Liberty stocked china- because Liberty did not gift you any MORE of it- despite you CONSTANTLY mentioning the store. Put ya hand in your own pocket for once!!!! hahahahahaha
I'm pretty sure that some green leafy vegetables are exactly what the doctor orders....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, Lydia I'm pretty sure you do more than 4 haul videos per year , what about 4 times per week? ;) more appropriate, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve never written on Tattle before - mostly come on here to read comments and opinions because I appreciate how honest people are on here and hate how sheltered YouTube comments are. But it has well and truly angered me that she has said the workers broke her bleeping mugs and didn’t tell her or Ali.

I understand that someone breaking your things is really frustrating, but even if they did actually break them and not tell, they are there to work and make a living. They need to keep their jobs, they can’t afford to have anyone complain about their service, so understandably they’d be really nervous to say something. I just think people really need to keep an open mind and not assume that anything was done maliciously, and not bleeping moan when they’ve got a gorgeous roof over their heads and don’t have half the things to worry about that those workers probably have.

Please feel free to let me know if I’m over thinking this but I personally find it super frustrating as someone who is the daughter of a multi trader.

Also... they’re not called Nice because they’re nice, for the love of GOD. Stop tryna make ‘nice’ happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Ugh, the way she shoves him at the end and cackles....mean girl....
I can't help looking at her face either side of her mouth....it doesn't look the same now..botox in the jaw muscles since then?
Sorry, I’m SO behind!! Love the little mention of ‘balsam’ even back then. He obviously GENUINELY thinks that’s what it’s called!! Hilarious. Then the fact that they didn’t have a nightcap in the end... because neither of them knew what a nightcap is!!! 😂 And at the end when he called them ‘two sad monkeys’!! I thought he was going to say ‘moo moos’ at first! They fake this act as if they belong to the higher echelons, then continually give themselves away by dropping clangers such as this. If there’s the ‘haves‘ and the ‘have-nots’, those two are the ‘haven’t-got-a-f*cking-clues’... 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So the expensive white company dinner set which I think was a quite recent gift from Ali, is gone, apparently because the workmen broke all the mugs.

a) I don’t believe for a minute that this is true
b) If it is true, why not just buy a replacement set of mugs? Or even a beautiful ceramic set in a different shade (sage?!!) that compliments the rest of the dinner service

What I do believe is that

a) the white company set no longer fits her “assthetic” which has transitioned from sleek, crisp monochrome to rustic, country sage and neutrals. And she can’t possibly have a dinner service that doesn’t match the new vibe.
b) deep down she knows how wasteful and shallow it is to buy a completely new totally unnecessary set, and this is why she offers multiple different justifications for the purchase.

Lydia you are SO transparent. Just admit the other one wasn’t good enough for you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Sorry Ive had tradesmen for years and they've never broken any of my mugs. Also she buys a WHOLE dinner set including various size jugs (that will never be used) and then serves........pasta :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: what a prized prat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry Ive had tradesmen for years and they've never broken any of my mugs. Also she buys a WHOLE dinner set including various size jugs (that will never be used) and then serves........pasta :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: what a prized prat!
Also nice (like the city in France lol) is her mentioning that the plates won't be thrown away and then goes on that they will go in the spare-plates-cupboard aka graveside/dump of never touched stuff. And how she was bad talking them that they not in perfect condition any more. What a joke, they buy expensive stuff and suddenly one or two years later it is too trashy to keep? I have only the cheapest tit ever and it goes strong for decades. Why buy expensive when you have to replace it all 12 to 24 months anyway?
But then she can't replace her precious IKEA sofas and buys a 3000 pound throw instead (yeah I know it is fitted but still).

Edit: de facto she only needs this
608_0.jpg

It is to serve fries/chips/Fritten

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also nice (like the city in France lol) is her mentioning that the plates won't be thrown away and then goes on that they will go in the spare-plates-cupboard aka graveside/dump of never touched stuff. And how she was bad talking them that they not in perfect condition any more. What a joke, they buy expensive stuff and suddenly one or two years later it is too trashy to keep? I have only the cheapest tit ever and it goes strong for decades. Why buy expensive when you have to replace it all 12 to 24 months anyway?
But then she can't replace her precious IKEA sofas and buys a 3000 pound throw instead (yeah I know it is fitted but still).

Edit: de facto she only needs this
View attachment 232409
It is to serve fries/chips/Fritten
Why doesn’t she just eat straight out of the packets!! No plates, no cutlery, no washing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can imagine her throwing a mug in a fit of rage at Ali’s head but you never know, maybe he isn’t as goofy off camera as he comes off in his vlogs and he chucked one himself after she started berating him.

They have a very weird codependent vibe to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Literally no one:
Not a single soul:
Lydia's tradesmen:
1599168151220.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thursday 3rd September - Vlog 'The Most Exciting Vlog Of The Season' (Spoiler - it's bleeping not)

- Mother Nature apparently takes her gloves off at the bungalow. The weather is 19 degrees but according to Lydia it's full on winter. If zombies chase us, I'm tripping you. Nothing personal.
- She self-professes that of course she goes and picks the most expensive covers for the living room sofas. They do not need new covers. You literally are the human version of period cramps Lydia.
- She's received a lot of flowers last week after she shared her poor ickle stories. Sorry my ears have reached maximum bullshit capacity now.
- Alitex have sent her a book on greenhouses. She criticises Delia Smith's garden kitchen. I bet Delia is trying to decide right now if she doesn't give a tit or she doesn't give a duck.
- She takes smells very serious. She's not found the cleaning fragrance for this season yet. If brains were petrol Lydia you wouldn't be able to run a flea's go-kart around 2 laps of a cheerio.
- All of her mugs have been broken by the tradesmen. They break them but don't tell her. Probably because you'd break their balls. She's glad she tested the expensive mugs out. She's not made Ali replace the one he broke. I'm not saying I hate you, but what I am saying is you're literally the Monday of my life.
- It's called a nice biscuit because they're nice so not matter what anyone tells her she's not listening. You couldn't pour water out of a boot even if the instructions were wrote on the heel.
- It's now time for some downtime. She's literally JUST been for reflexology. You know that strenuous onerous task that takes it out of oneself.
- She's putting on her belt and highlights who's she trying to impress with her tiny waist. I keep thinking you can’t get any dumber and you keep proving me wrong.
- She says she's got a lot to do today, it's a stretch. She's got a blood test and a friend (who we don't see) coming round. I know you lying but do continue...
- She's hoping fingers crossed she doesn't faint at the blood test (which is costing her 400 notes as well). Fingers, toes, well everything crossed you do. Only joking. There's nothing medically wrong with you. You're just stupid.
- She's done her fake tan for the day. What's your race? Carrot?
- She's asked Ali to turn the heating up. His response was he doesn't think they ever turned it down. You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. So act like it.
- A Karen Millen haul coming your way soon. She's doing it in her dressing room so it's quick and easy. Set your standards high Lydia. Shine bright. Like your forehead.
- She's upset she's been put in a position where she has had to buy a new dinner set. Ali apparently didn't like the last set as they didn't feel clean. I'm not sure what your spirit animal is. But I'm confident it has rabies.
- Next vlog is a big ole sesh of gardening. She might sow some seeds if she fancies it. Settle down nippledick. I can't take the excitement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.