Lydia Millen #35 Poor Lydia, narcissist at best. Fools her minions, but tattlers knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have spent far too much time thinking about their house. I agree nothing will make it work except a lot of demolition and rebuilding. For me, the rooms upstairs would be a nightmare as the master and ensuite due to the dormers and multi-level ceiling. I viewed a house last year with the same issue and was constantly concerned about smacking my head. It used to be the previous owners, kids bedrooms I think which makes sense but not surprised they moved out. It's a weird home for a family home.

I was watching Claire Chanelles insta stories today and she made a nice little dig at Lydia when discussing renovating her own house. She said that she wanted to pay her mortgage off first and make sure they fully owned the house before spending a lot of money on interiors and an extension. :LOL: You can't argue with her as it does make sense. Lydia has spent and awful lot of money redecorating the same rooms over and over again, when she could have made a good dent in her mortgage by now.
Are they still using the bathroom in-between their dressing rooms as a storage unit?
I think the plans they wanted to submit in the video that was linked earlier, was ones where they wanted to make the storage side of their loft more accessible. Lydia wanted a floor and shelves/units so she could store all of her interiors i.e. her mound of pillows and vases she has stored away.

She was also asked a question about making friends with other bloggers :ROFLMAO:
Claire is just as bloody bad. so gauche! she named her kid after one of the streest Hermes is on... *rolls eyes

How see through is her white top?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
SPUD U LIKE Omg I'm dying.....

This one from @Littlemisadoughnut does and it's HILARIOUS!

Lydia millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair
YESSSS YESSSSS YESSSS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh that AND adding some fancy mouldings sprayed gold and today.... fluted columns. I tit you not - she is the least stylish stylist ever
I don't normally get upset by other peoples home decor, I think to each their own plus I don't have to live there. It's just that some of the things Josie has done has to her house is tragic :cry: Hopefully she will do a Lydia and once the initial thrill of decorating has worn off, she will reconsider some of her decisions and redecorate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oy now Frow is linking to pub crawl HIKING BOOTS too. Give me a break.

It’s good for now... until she gets her gold spray paint can out!!!
These are $580 (760usd) 😱😱😱😱. To walk WHERE?! In the fields by your house. BRAT!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So she’s ordered from Raggamama on just eat they’re based in Northampton! So I guess she doesn’t live in Buckinghamshire

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We have areas to hike in Northumberland plus if you live or visit the Lake District you'd be hiking
Fair enough, I am not not one for long walking trips, so I wouldn’t know. Cycling yes, Always, with great pleasure, but never in racing lycra outfits though. Either way, there in no hiking where Lyds lives.

Oh please no! She did mention about spraying the circle things on the mirrors gold but she better not. I'll be furious!
Josie spoils the house with the Liberace gold tit. Bathroom was all simple, classy and chrome. Now, she changed so many accessories into brassy gold that the rest doesn't match. Silver chrome is so simple and understated. And don't get me started on those hideous fake gold Louis 2000 night stands.

this is sarcastic right? They all (lydia, frow, josie) have ugly wardrobes. The whole concept of an entire room for a wardrobe is ridiculous, but what's with putting it in a dimly lit attic space as well?
If you can't fit your wardrobe in a standard walk in closet, you're a hoarder and need help.
I liked Charlie‘s wardrobe, but no doubt he will overpaint the room to look like sex dungeon in navy and then they will be installing super strength spotlights because the room is so dark. He was so excited about door knobs.... poor fella

Socks! He looks like he forgot his grown up boy trousers here. Also what about ticks?And any other creepy crawlies? I got bitten by false widow, Twice, last week, whilst sitting on the bench in the Victoria park.... Imagine what can happen to those sausage legs with So much flesh exposed in the wind....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Fair enough, I am not not one for long walking trips, so I wouldn’t know. Cycling yes, Always, with great pleasure, but never in racing lycra outfits though. Either way, there in no hiking where Lyds lives.

Josie spoils the house with the Liberace gold tit. Bathroom was all simple, classy and chrome. Now, she changed so many accessories into brassy gold that the rest doesn't match. Silver chrome is so simple and understated. And don't get me started on those hideous fake gold Louis 2000 night stands.

I liked Charlie‘s wardrobe, but no doubt he will overpaint the room to look like sex dungeon in navy and then they will be installing super strength spotlights because the room is so dark. He was so excited about door knobs.... poor fella

Socks! He looks like he forgot his grown up boy trousers here. Also what about ticks?And any other creepy crawlies? I got bitten by false widow, Twice, last week, whilst sitting on the bench in the Victoria park.... Imagine what can happen to those sausage legs with So much flesh exposed in the wind....
Was thinking the same- thank God for tattlers or I would feel like I walked this earth alone 😰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I see a mismatch. How f*cking cringe
87739A01-64FA-413C-A60B-23EE70356D91.jpeg
3BFAAD4D-444B-44AD-BFBA-B5EB5D9FEF77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Even a sandwich has to be boring with them. Can't they not spice it up a little and cut, I don't know... a tomato ! Put some veggie in the sandwich. Sorry I'm French and I don't want to sound arrogant XD Like I love a good cheese and pickle sandwich but this would be more of a snack not a proper sandwich. I can't imagine not putting tomato, lettuce or cucumber... Unless I have nothing in the fridge, ok.

Also, we all have our favourite wine. But why she making such a thing of that New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc ? It's like people making a point of only drinking belgian beer when they haven't even tried anything else, or they had it so much that their palate is only used to this now.
She is going on about the wine so that vendors will send her some for free. She's up to her eyeballs in Whispering Angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.