Lydia Millen #35 Poor Lydia, narcissist at best. Fools her minions, but tattlers knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has to be something in the new title to acknowledge hairgate!

Reactions: 9
There has to be something in the new title to acknowledge hairgate!
We have a surplus of things to choose from....potatogate, greenhouse gate, sage saga, globygate, Nicky gate, and more than I care to remember...it’s better than Dallas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Josie's walk in wardrobe is going to look lovely, and big lol
this is sarcastic right? They all (lydia, frow, josie) have ugly wardrobes. The whole concept of an entire room for a wardrobe is ridiculous, but what's with putting it in a dimly lit attic space as well?
If you can't fit your wardrobe in a standard walk in closet, you're a hoarder and need help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lydiot and Aldi will order theirs in or get family to cook it 😏View attachment 220805
That looks tasty! Lidl would order it and the eat straight out of the package!

this is sarcastic right? They all (lydia, frow, josie) have ugly wardrobes. The whole concept of an entire room for a wardrobe is ridiculous, but what's with putting it in a dimly lit attic space as well?
If you can't fit your wardrobe in a standard walk in closet, you're a hoarder and need help.
Don’t be too mean on those who need a whole room + for things they never wear!! Ie me!! I shall go to hoarder’s corner!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Where did you find them?

I just can’t think what I’d do with the house to make it feel nice. I’d want my bedroom upstages that’s for sure. I just wouldn’t want a house where most of the rooms were based in a dingy basement. There’s nothing you can do to create more light where it doesn’t exist. I’d much prefer a traditional layout of a house.
Ive said this before, but they bought that house for the big window in the kitchen. The rest of it is mediocre. They could create an amazing garden and woodland but they’re clueless and too busy faffing around with adding crap like raised beds and bee hives and hot tubs.

Why does she insist on calling walking, hiking? It really grinds my gears! Hiking in the UK is basically climbing up a mountain. Walking in the countryside is just that - walking. They call it hiking in America. Speak ENGLISH Lydia. You’re going for a Sunday walk. Well done.
They were on the estate agent's site when she bought the house. I did screen shots. Particularly upset because Josie's floor plans were on the Fashion Mumblr site but i guess she may have shown them herself and Lidl didn't?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Do the cretins on YouTube get a monthly memo? This month it’s country vibes, pretend you like your other half and hikes? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s good for now... until she gets her gold spray paint can out!!!
Oh please no! She did mention about spraying the circle things on the mirrors gold but she better not. I'll be furious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oy now Frow is linking to pub crawl HIKING BOOTS too. Give me a break.

I’m sure Frow reads this thread as I mentioned that all her vlog was flogging. So tonight she made a concerted effort to talk about the troubles of the world and to tell us that pasta evangelists do not sponsor her. But everything else she mentioned was probably a freebie.....just sayin.

Reactions: 14
Oy now Frow is linking to pub crawl HIKING BOOTS too. Give me a break.

Just looking and comparing - love the fact Frow uses vibrant colours in her home! It is so much warmer x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh please no! She did mention about spraying the circle things on the mirrors gold but she better not. I'll be furious!
Oh that AND adding some fancy mouldings sprayed gold and today.... fluted columns. I tit you not - she is the least stylish stylist ever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.