Lydia Millen #35 Poor Lydia, narcissist at best. Fools her minions, but tattlers knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m terrible at coming up with thread names... but I really think the potato debacle kept us laughing all week long 🥔🥔🥔🧀🧀🧀 and beans. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think I put my new thread suggestion up too early again 🤭. So in case I did I am putting it up again...so sorry🤭

Gordon Bleughhh from ‘Sow’s Ear Manor‘ Awarded 3-star Michelin Spanner...🔧

Last edited:
  • Haha
Spud u like Millen, microwave beans, luxury dinner, grate your own cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m terrible at coming up with thread names... but I really think the potato debacle kept us laughing all week long 🥔🥔🥔🧀🧀🧀 and beans. 🤪
Yessssss please can we make it potato related (I’m tit at coming up with names too)

But thinking back to potatogate I am so so surprised she didn’t top off the potatoes with her very own home grown basil or ‘watercress’ (plain old schoolday cress mate) to make it ‘boujie’

• Haha
Lydia Millen #36: serving potatoes at best to entertain her guests

at this rate, her threads will reach #100 before the end of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yessssss please can we make it potato related (I’m tit at coming up with names too)

But thinking back to potatogate I am so so surprised she didn’t top off the potatoes with her very own home grown basil or ‘watercress’ (plain old schoolday cress mate) to make it ‘boujie’
Right!!?? Doesn’t she have a pot with chives?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon #36: Flopby boss beggar babe, a bullying sage and a microwave potato & cheese chav

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.