Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
The first few pics are from their old house where Ali told her the chair was too big for her beauty room and that she'd have to store it in the shed outside.
detective_muff_puff_20200820_1.jpg
detective_muff_puff_20200820_2.jpg
detective_muff_puff_20200820_3.jpg
detective_muff_puff_20200820_4.jpg

The Bungalow
detective_muff_puff_20200820_5.jpg
20200820_032111.jpg
20200820_031712.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

They say a picture paints a thousand words. My stoopy followers definitely fell for the attention I ordered bait. All I had to do was re-watch Vic's Hermès reveal and the tears came naturally. One day I'll tell my story about online bullying. I just need to make it up first. I knew my Cartier pen would eventually come in handy. Talking of fairytales, I absolutely loved my little poem. I'm glad I provide you all with so much inspiration. I can totally see myself as a mermaid, I am mythical after all. I bet Ariel never had her hair disfigured by her hairdresser though.

So Nicky has audio CCTV footage, well I have CCTV too. How can she even prove it's me anyway? I'll just say it's not even my accent, I'm actually from Watford, I know it's surprising given how posh I come across. Thankfully I wasn't wearing sage that day so I can't be incriminated. As I keep saying, it's not my problem you was pregnant Nicky! Cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and GET OVER IT!!! And as for her followers saying I'm jealous of Nicky, bless their delusional hearts! She actually has to work for a living.

Talking of Watford, did you all watch my luxury spa trip to The Grove? My therapist, demanded I took some time off 'work' as I hold all my stress and tension in my scalp. I told you I had real life brain damage. She also mentioned she would think with all of my multiple personalities, at least one would be likeable. I love that my staff see how multi-faceted I truly am. I'm no David Austin wallflower. Shout out also to my publicist for saving my career the day. He told me as a failure, I am a great success. I'm glad he used such kind words. Kindness costs nothing though, so I was livid when he invoiced me his bill. Well two can play that game, I just won't pay, again.

My husband has been my saviour though, allowing me to be a sad slothy sloth spending days on end wallowing in bed. I know I look and act like an elegant swan, but underneath I'm sinking. I repaid Ali by allowing him to spend one afternoon away from me, golfing. He kept talking about getting a hole in one. But we've not had sex since Lynx's body was burnt by the meany moo farmer, so I'm a bit perplexed. Anyway, whilst I was in Watford, I did the obligatory trip to see my mum. One of the online trolls said if I really want to know about mistakes, I should ask my parents. So I went round to give my mum a piece of my mind, this is all her fault. Her hair's still worse than mine though he-he-he. And I obviously didn't give her a Glóby independent tool kit for free, for your information.

So I've been caught out deleting comments on Glóby. Seems like that follower had a case of being a lil bitch. By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you blocked and deleted. I'm totally innocent. I hadn't deleted it duh, Cawwee did. When Lydia's Law becomes official, I'm definitely going to have screenshots banned. So all in all, as you can see, it's been such a difficult week. So difficult I only managed 11 hours sleep each night. It helped that I muted nonna's calls though. I definitely need to treat myself after all this drama, so I'm begging ordering that sage dress and redecorating the spare bedroom sage.

Love Lydia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog 'My First Autumn Haul' (YAWN!!!) - Thursday 20th August 2020

- She's in the House of CB white linen dress. Again. This dress is so fugly even a scarecrow wouldn’t wear it.
- Her hair is still definitely looking red. You have a striking look, Lydia. Tell us how many times were you struck?
- The seasons are the most exciting things for her in the year apparently. She's having a wardrobe and home overhaul. Do you always mean to mumble 'sustainable' then Lydia or is your mouth just naturally full of shit?
- She placed the order before her holiday, so she's glad it came after, so it didn't ruin the surprise. I mean most girls are disappointed when their order doesn't arrive in time. The aliens must have forgot to remove your anal probe.
- She's on a personal journey and is learning from her hauls. She's only looking for items that stay in her wardrobe from season to season. That's Depop Dee out of a job then. Sage is coming with her though. Obviously. Were you born this dumb, Lydia or did you take lessons?
- She can't pronounce longevity. She laughs 'me and the English language'. If you had another brain, it would be lonely.
- Why does she makes that 'eeeeeh' noise when opening cardboard packages though? You, Lydia are an oxygen thief.
- She's had a lot of messages about her set up. Who actually wastes their time to message about a twig? Your followers are people of rare intelligence. It’s rare when they show any.
- It's a paid partnership with My Theresa. She does these often. We know Lydia. We know. Unless you forget to mark it as an ad. But then we still know. More then half has been paid with her own money though. Well that's the half that's being sent back then.
- She likes things that take minimal effort. This shit is too real. Life mantra right there.
- She doesn't like high necks on jumpers as it highlights that she doesn't have the sharpest of jawlines. I'd agree with you Lydia, but then we'd both be wrong. Mirrors can't talk. Luckily for you they can't laugh either.
- Trying on the first item, she acknowledges she's going to be looking into more items from this brand. She's also ordered a jumper in two colours. Standard. Some people are like slinkies; they're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Side note - this is sarcasm, not a death threat, Lydia.
- She's ordered a pair of riding boots, which didn't look good on the model, but she hopes they will look better on her. You have your head so far up your ass, you can chew your food twice.
- I actually don't mind the haul. I quite like the McQueen belt. There I've said it. I'm just glad there's no more linen.
- She wants everyone to comment what autumn pieces they're looking forward to buying. Did you hear that? It's the sound of Lydia giving no shits. It's all about upping her engagement.
- She's now going to get comfortable for the rest of the day. Sloth life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Ketosibs

I truly believe that given the chance Lydia would be a footballers wife, living a life of luxury, with personal assistants still, helping her to cope with all the luxury she'd have to deal with. I don't think she'd work at all if she didn't have to, unless it meant she could be on TV as a wives of somewhere or other show!
I think being seen to be priveledged is a massive morivation for her. It’s not necessarily the actual wealth. It’s the being seen as, or perception of what she is or has. But she hasn’t figured out that she doesn’t in any way embody aspirational, positive or happy career and personal attainment. And as she gets more and more wealth and access she seems determined to always get more and be seen to be so effortlessly wealthy. It’s not hard to see that she has incredibly low self esteem, a very shallow personality and no personal interests. Her entire adult life has been based around making some sort of ill concieved attempt to ‘prove the haters wrong’. The haters used to be her school friends, then work colleagues she never vibed with, now it’s her peers in the ‘industry’ and anyone that comments to her.
People that do this are those that float around in life deflecting from any introspection or self improvement. Because to do so is painful. When you are negatively minded, you are negatively motivated. And she is the epitome of negatively motivated ... sorry for rambling somehwat unrelated response. But I just find it SO weird that she has no one that cares enough to sit her down (even in the early days) and say ... ‘why are you doing this? You need to work on your self esteem first and everything positive will follow’.
I don’t think she ever thought she would be this personally wealthy. But I think having a platform and such would give her the esteem she desperately wants. Then she did this all as the industry boomed, got lucky because she is unusual looking enough to maintain interest, and now she is an exhibit that warns people of the vacuous nature of having no personality and no vocation that positively motivates you. She really is a cautionary tale about consumerism, thinking money and objects give you value. She just doesn’t get it. And I truly think a massive part of not getting it, is not a personality disorder, but that she is so hard to handle that people truly cannot be fucked to have hard discussions with her. Including her blanket of a husband (he seems really nice to be honest, but he must be a bit of a twat to be buying in to all of the cars and bullshit and not challenging her awful attitude too).

• Heart
Reactions: 59

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
So disappointed if Alitex have gifted her a £20k greenhouse. It’s going to be used as a prop for a season whereas they could have gifted a few cheaper versions to local community projects.

I work with children with special needs and we would love something like this for the kids to enjoy and learn from. We’ve been trying to raise money for years to improve our outside provision. When are companies going to learn that their customers would prefer they gift to those that are deserving rather than airheads who just happen to like gardening as it’s fun for a hot minute?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Wait.....so Lidl has visited her mum for the first time since lockdown?!
I hope she took the Globy kit she said her mum needed......!!!!
I know Lidl said she's been "creating" Glóby for the last 2 years but did she ever say she was the one that came up with the idea to do her own version of the back applicator mitt?

I think Lidl's Mum came up with the idea to create the 'Independent Tool Kit'
She posted this on her Facebook 2 years ago so she obviously thought it was a good product and wanted one.

Screenshot_20200817-141713_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Sw4

VIP Member
Oh god oh god oh god sorry if I’m hideously behind but just watched the bit of Ali’s vlog where they are serving his mate (is that who he was?) the jacket potato dinner. I don’t think I have ever, ever had so much second hand cringing, I think I genuinely got a bit red-faced with embarrassment on their behalf.

Serving jacket potatoes for dinner is bad enough. It may not have been SO excruciatingly bad if they had plated it all up nicely and added a side salad with a bit of dressing, etc.

But the fact they plonked the pack of beans straight from the pack in front of him and made him grate his own cheese from the packet onto the poor, solitary, microwaved to death potato is unbelievable.

It’s just so weird that it was also vlogged for the world to see?! They will spend 85 quid on a mug but will serve dinner like that and not feel ashamed to show the world how they treat guests. It’s like they don’t realise how cheap, lazy and downright ridiculous they look serving such a meal to a friend. Even as a poor student, if I had someone over for a meal I would have made more of an effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Namima

VIP Member
So it's this or this, I am excited to see her getting the lawn dug up then the green house overgrown and full of spiders and her having to pretend to eat veg BUT I am also sad that such a complete self centred narcissistic twat is getting such a lovely green house for free. I remember there is a true gardener on this site that would have loved one of these for free and would have used it properly. Projecting forward to the point that the novelty of the green house has worn off and I imagine Ali spending his days in there, hiding from twathead.
This is her way of one-upping ITF's orangery.

There is no way she is actually going to use the greenhouse as a greenhouse should be.

Our social butterfly Lydiot is going to use it as an entertainment space, to show off, you know, for the loads of parties, lunches and dinners she throws, feeding (poisoning ?) her masses of 'friends' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Maybe she will throw in a few ( faux? ) plants and a pair of secateurs for effect but that's it.
Ohh dear. *insert fake giggle*
But what do we eat on in the new Orangery ( greenhouse ? what greenhouse ? ) ...
Oh, wait !!! Let's dump the bluey-grey hued dining room table (which she no longer loves and therefore has no use for) in the Orangery thus giving us ( ie. Cawwiiee ) the opportunity to beg for a new dining room table and chairs.
Oh wait, then the new dining table and chairs won't match the kitchen... Gonna havta beg for a new kitchen.
Ohhh dear *insert fake giggle*

And so starts the cycle of re-decorating the re-decorated areas. Two thumbs up Lydiot, you have mastered the art of begging to the point where you feel no shame, no embarrassment, just another day in the life of an A-hole Influencer.

Lastly, her IG stories of her 'babysitting' her 'MUM FRIENDS' was such a PR move ( look at how I love my mum friends, look how I'm taking care of them 🤮). Such a passive-aggressive dig at Nicky Lazou. Further proof that Lydia Elise Millen is vile. We all work hard but no one works as hard as Lydiot's publicist / pube-licist.

Except Cawwiiee in beggar mode.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Chick_pea

Yet this is on her YouTube comments it’s laughable....Nicky is definitely not glad she is here. Did Cawwee write this?View attachment 216438View attachment 216439
How sad.

Jackline, Lydia is quite alright. She is being gifted free farmers hampers that she doesn’t even eat while you, like most others are scraping together meals. She just enjoyed a luxury holiday with all the trimmings to give her a break from her oh so stressful life. Meanwhile you and many others are sitting at home wondering how you’ll pay your bills. Lydia will beg and be gifted a myriad of homewares. In a few weeks she will change it up yet again while you and many others wonder if you’ll have a home in the next 3 months. In a single vlog Lydia will unbox sage and white linen dresses worth more than the average persons monthly income. You, like many others will be wondering if you’ll still have a job in a few months if you haven’t already lost it.

Lydia would not give you ice in winter. Your only value to her is as a number to help her get freebies.

It’s great to be an empathetic person and wish everyone was kinder and see past your own struggles and think of others. Lydia would never do that. Your energy is better spent on good people, not this parasite who does nothing for anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Love this comment below from her latest video:m though it'll probably be deleted soon. They state so themselves. LOL!:

Ros Wil
Ros Wil
13 hours ago
The problem is and why she gets negative comments is that she does not practice what she preaches. Why post that you have been getting negative comment/ABUSIVE comments/death threats when in fact you have done the exact same thing. why post on your insta stories saying “One of the things I’ve been trying to do more of is be kind and show kindness online” when there is a video floating around of you verbally abusing a 9 months pregnant woman. And when you realise you've been caught out you play the pitty game poor me, im sick, my nonnas sick, the cat died, the cat was shot, the cat was burnt, look at me crying my friend wants a photo of me....im crying...sure you are with a full face of makeup. Honestly are you serious

Ros Wil13 hours ago
And no doubt this will be deleted

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
0DABB205-A4F6-437C-B698-30FA87FEA5E8.jpeg

What the actual fuck? A few days ago she was a shaking shivering sinking swan and now she's feeling really well.

That's a miraculous recovery Jesus would be proud of.

She talks such bullshit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52