Lydia Millen #35 Poor Lydia, narcissist at best. Fools her minions, but tattlers knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks @Jessie98 for thread suggestion

quick recap
-Globy flop--Lydia still hasn't addressed
-Hairgate--Lydia went off on hairdresser Nicky Lazou, who was about to give birth
-Noona--Lydia asked her followers for help to look after her noona who was just hospitalized. that post was taken down swiftly but tattle has screenshot!
-Sage Saga--Lydia posted a series of insta stories (on a PERFECTLY SAGE background) to gain sympathy after hairgate. She doesn't want to be cancelled in case CCTV video surfaces on social media. But according to her latest flog, her state of mind seems to be the same. Same ole lydia prancing around at a 4-day spa, stuffing makeup & chips simultaneously in her face, begging free items from Espa (who JUST happened to know Lydia's favourite products :rolleyes:). Above all, she claimed that she paid for the spa herself.

feel free to add any that i missed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
thanks @Jessie98 for thread suggestion

quick recap
-Globy flop--Lydia still hasn't addressed
-Hairgate--Lydia went off on hairdresser Nicky Lazou, who was about to give birth
-Noona--Lydia asked her followers for help to look after her noona who was just hospitalized. that post was taken down swiftly but tattle has screenshot!
-Sage Saga--Lydia posted a series of insta stories (on a PERFECTLY SAGE background) to gain sympathy after hairgate. She doesn't want to be cancelled in case CCTV video surfaces on social media. But according to her latest flog, her state of mind seems to be the same. Same ole lydia prancing around at a 4-day spa, stuffing makeup & chips simultaneously in her face, begging free items from Espa (who JUST happened to know Lydia's favourite products :rolleyes:). Above all, she claimed that she paid for the spa herself.

feel free to add any that i missed
Love it!
Stay tuned for more on Ali's Bee Hive and Bees flying into the house and stinging them so Ali's new pet/babies will be the next "villains" in the saga of the Middle Gordons house of woe. "Lydia - the bees don't like me and are attacking me so I must post 100 quotes about bees being trolls so I can get a million 'likes'."
AND future Greenhouse/Veg Garden for a couple who eats only beige CARBS for gluten free tummies... hate spiders... and travel for a living so Carrie will be the Nanny of the greenhouse and veg. GET YOUR ADVENTURE BRAIDS ON AND POPCORN READY!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh no watched the vlog, Ali has really got into golf lately she said. Place your bets here ladies and gentlemen mini golf course or practice range in the woodlands!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's 35 minutes I'll never get back. Have just finished watching lidls latest vlog. Quite a few subtle (and not so subtle) digs in it including Aldi saying his very girly pink drink was called 'don't throw stones'.
And there was no mention of her nonna not being well or in hospital. I thought something might have been said while she was at her mums for lunch. But then, it wouldn't have been about lidl.
I hope she is paying the therapist. I hope the therapist watches her vlogs. I hope the therapist is completely honest with lidl. I think I feel sorry for the therapist.
It will be very interesting to see what unfolds in the lives of lidl and aldi this week.

Reactions: 25
That's 35 minutes I'll never get back. Have just finished watching lidls latest vlog. Quite a few subtle (and not so subtle) digs in it including Aldi saying his very girly pink drink was called 'don't throw stones'.
And there was no mention of her nonna not being well or in hospital. I thought something might have been said while she was at her mums for lunch. But then, it wouldn't have been about lidl.
I hope she is paying the therapist. I hope the therapist watches her vlogs. I hope the therapist is completely honest with lidl. I think I feel sorry for the therapist.
It will be very interesting to see what unfolds in the lives of lidl and aldi this week.
All of the above 👍 also want to add...she really does read here 👋 hi lydiot babe...
1. Mentions CCTV around her house. Never mentioned this before. I guess she figures if Nicky has CCTV footage of her then she should have some of the cat. You never know this might come in handy with pleading her defence (i know but where talking lydiot here just go with me lol)
2. Mentioning her mother hasn't done that in a while
3. The black strapless towel dress everyone says she lives in as opposed to the white strapless towel dress everyone says she lives in. Don't we always mention that bleeping dress!

And lastly I hope those neighbours don't watch this because I would seriously think this is slanderous and threatening. Fancy that lydiot and only hours after chastising everyone's for being abusive to her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh no watched the vlog, Ali has really got into golf lately she said. Place your bets here ladies and gentlemen mini golf course or practice range in the woodlands!
He probably wants to play golf so he can spend the day without her :LOL:

The incident where Lydia has accused a neighbour of stealing a package is always referenced on here but I have no clue about it. When did it happen, was it on a vlog? If so do we know which one? I'm really curious :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The title on the latest vlog 😐 The chav lydiot is obsessed with luxury! Poor soul...
Also brainless woman you should know by now how to properly remove a face covering: once you do it you should wash your hands immediately. Instead she touched her face and of course did not wash her hands...she was so taken by the "luxurious" room.... so laughable and I am appalled watching this.

Piece of advice: stop over sharing your personal life. It is not healthy. When will you learn? Get a life and try to enjoy it without showcasing all of it!

Reactions: 23
Wait.....so Lidl has visited her mum for the first time since lockdown?!
I hope she took the Globy kit she said her mum needed......!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All of the above 👍 also want to add...she really does read here 👋 hi lydiot babe...
1. Mentions CCTV around her house. Never mentioned this before. I guess she figures if Nicky has CCTV footage of her then she should have some of the cat. You never know this might come in handy with pleading her defence (i know but where talking lydiot here just go with me lol)
2. Mentioning her mother hasn't done that in a while
3. The black strapless towel dress everyone says she lives in as opposed to the white strapless towel dress everyone says she lives in. Don't we always mention that bleeping dress!

And lastly I hope those neighbours don't watch this because I would seriously think this is slanderous and threatening. Fancy that lydiot and only hours after chastising everyone's for being abusive to her
I believe they had cctv installed not long after they moved into bungalow (or the 'when I grow up I want to be a manor house').

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watch the vlog and can’t believe she says her therapist told her to take time off work :ROFLMAO::LOL:. Lydias job consists of 1. Taking photos for the gram (she did that on her time off) 2. Filming her day to day life (also did this on her day off) both of these things are more of a hobby than a job.. the only thing she’s hasn’t done while away is a blog post and gone to meetings. Can you believe she needs time off from meetings/ blog posts??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interested in the therapist told her to have time off work to recoup comment. My doctor told me the same thing, told him a holiday wasn’t going to fix my depression! 🙄 Same tit just in a different place really!

What I found fascinating though is that if this is true that she still found the need to vlog. Is she incapable of stepping back from the camera and the endless freebies? Can she not just spend time with Ali away from the camera? She does very little in terms of work on a day to day basis but has she ever taken a month away from social media? No YouTube, Insta or blog? I think it would genuinely help open her eyes to what is going on around her.

I think her life runs on greed and she has unfortunately become accustomed to it. Obviously, the tide is turning with businesses going under left right and centre and with those surviving rethinking their marketing strategies. If you think about it, without gifting an influencers career is over. Wonder if the penny is finally dropping for her? Hence the property company and the drive to improve her house that she overpaid for.

Reactions: 22
Love it!
Stay tuned for more on Ali's Bee Hive and Bees flying into the house and stinging them so Ali's new pet/babies will be the next "villains" in the saga of the Middle Gordons house of woe. "Lydia - the bees don't like me and are attacking me so I must post 100 quotes about bees being trolls so I can get a million 'likes'." ... GET YOUR ADVENTURE BRAIDS ON AND POPCORN READY!

Adventure braids ready!! 🍿🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
A71C2F3F-672C-46DC-9D99-82BC79C5BE28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm guessing there was some sort of arrangement with espa for them to get freebies so she had to film it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aren’t the rules that if she’s worked with the brand within the last 12 months everytime she mentions them she’s supposed to put a disclaimer that she has been paid to advertise for them in the past? I don’t think she has been keeping up with that at all and in this last vlog it’s majority highlighted, look at how many times she’s talks about Espa but doesn’t say she’s worked with them instead just says I paid for this which isn’t a disclaimer. The point of the disclaimer is so her audience is aware she has been paid in the past as that may affect whether or not they want to buy that product. Her disclaimers have gotten weaker than her wrists! Although this could be because she takes every ad that comes along she can’t actually keep up with who she’s worked with before 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I had a quick look at the wine list at The Grove (where they stayed) and they had decent selection of white and red from French, Italian, Argentinian, Chilean and New Zealand. So no idea why she thought the selection was poor?! Except she doesn’t have a clue!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
To follow the discussions here on dodgy and tasteless behavior by fame bleep influencers during global hard times — many American influencers have gotten severe backlash from their followers and sponsors alike during the pandemic, for their selfish & tone deaf actions.

It seems the tide must be turning in popular opinion re: social media advertiser personalities. In terms of “we regular people,” the most unfortunate of us may be tragically suffering much personal illness and loss of loved ones, enduring job insecurity or loss of livelihoods etc. Do the media personalities not understand the majority of the public have less disposable income now and therefore much less tolerance for the constant hawking of unnecessary, overpriced, or shabbily-made material goods (to say nothing of our impatience with the blatantly inconsiderate public health behavior of some influencers - like breaking quarantine or social distancing guidelines for trivial reasons, not adhering to their country’s / community’s guidelines)?? They really do not have a sense of moderation, manners or decency though they try so hard to seem as if they do. Meanwhile they see fit to sermonize and act wise and stable with their postings of little enlightened quotes other people wrote. 😐

In the US, a very popular social media influencer received real backlash for irresponsible, privileged behavior and it cost her sponsorships. She fled her city (NY) with her family during the worst spike in new cases of COVID. There’s no guarantee her brand will ever be the same:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/...coronavirus.html?referringSource=articleShare

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
To be honest, I don't think anything will happen to Lidl/Lidl's career over #HairGate.

She seems to always get away with everything!

I don't think any of her minions are actually aware of #HairGate because the post which revealed what had happened was on Nicky's account for less than a day and hardly anyone saw it.

All the comments on Lidl's latest vlog are all licking her arse, saying how sorry they feel for her that she's had all these horrible DM's.
They don't know what she's done to Nicky.

If someone were to release a statement/YouTube video explaining everything, I'm sure her minions will see it and see a different side to her.

Personally, I don't think the CCTV footage will be released. Lidl will soon have it taken down.

It'd be brilliant if it was somehow released to YouTube channel InformOverload, they love this kind of stuff. They expose Influencers for all kinds of things.
That's where I first learned about Elle Darby trying to get that hotel stay for free 😂 and Amelia Liana photoshopping her backgrounds 😂

Here's the video featuring Elle and Amelia.

@Mishka13
If Nicky wants informoverload to expose Lydia over #HairGate - just email them.

20200818_034117.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think any of her minions are actually aware of #HairGate because the post which revealed what had happened was on Nicky's account for less than a day and hardly anyone saw it.

All the comments on Lidl's latest vlog are all licking her arse, saying how sorry they feel for her that she's had all these horrible DM's.
They don't know what she's done to Nicky.

If someone were to release a statement/YouTube video explaining everything, I'm sure her minions will see it and see a different side to her.

Personally, I don't think the CCTV footage will be released. Lidl will soon have it taken down.

It'd be brilliant if it was somehow released to YouTube channel InformOverload, they love this kind of stuff. They expose Influencers for all kinds of things.
That's where I first learned about Elle Darby trying to get that hotel stay for free 😂 and Amelia Liana photoshopping her backgrounds 😂

Here's the video featuring Elle and Amelia.

@Mishka13
If Nicky wants informoverload to expose Lydia over #HairGate - just email them.

View attachment 215188
They definitely don’t know what happened with Nicky because it was only talked about here and on Nickys page, the only way they would no is if Lydia brought it up or people started mentioning it in the comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.