Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello I am mindless and I think Railings by F&B is a great colour. Perfect for her gate. Lydia, just go two letters further in the alphabet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh, her nails are still mega grubby, wasn’t she taught to wash her hands and scrub her nails with a « nail brush », maybe she could create a lux version.
...Words...mouth... you took ‘em...

She really is the gift that keeps on giving isn't she? Virtually every thing she puts up is wrong somehow...The incorrect F. Scott Fitzgerald quote, the dirty fingernails AGAIN, dressing gowns at 3pm, pistols at dawn, nothing-below-the-waist Ali Freudian-Slip hung out to dry on his own shirt-rail, hiking with...erm...FENDI, allow me to repeat that - hiking with FENDI...walking with hiking boots, hiking with walking boots, Intimissimeeetoyoutomeee..,glasses placed to catch dust, sprays placed to repel dust (ooh y’missed a bit)...dressing gowns all day...lying on the sofa...changing the sofa with the other sofa...buying a sofa, selling a sofa...putting a sofa into storage...not being sure about any sofa...changing the table, moving the table, having the table-top made a different colour to the table, deciding she doesn’t like the table, tablescape, escaping table, bees, getting bees, swarming bees, anaphylactic shock bees, another swarm of bees (they swarm twice a year y’know) not liking bees anymore, terrified of her own garden, raised beds, lowered beds, staying in beds, summer bedding, winter bedding, another 3 sets of new bedding, highlights, low-lights, up-lights, downlights, in my ladies’ chamber lights, seeing the light, ignoring the lights, strange lights, flashing lights, passive aggressive notes, passive aggressive comments, aggressive comments, no comments, launching a product, hyping the product, where’s the ruddy product, ignoring the product, what product...here’s the product on my dressing table, there it is gone again product, brambles at dawn, buying more brambles, planting brambles, fence up, fence down, sitting on the fence, falling off the fence, ring-fencing her bets, taking up fencing, putting down fencing, on guard, off guard, just bought a new gifted epee from The Epee Centre, Bedfordshire, staying in Bedfordshire, Northampton, Southampton, moving to the Hamptons, forever home, home sweet home, homing pigeons, pigeons, sage sprouts, brussell sprouts sage, sage, sage, black sage, unwise sage, wise sage, no wisdom whatsoever...

Let me guess 🤔 hang on, hang on its coming to me 🤔
P it begins with the letter P View attachment 198608
Grammar: What colour could they be painted? ... not ‘be going.‘ Gates don’t go...oops...yes...OK...you meant - When will they be going...sorry Linen...be gone with you...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

She really is the gift that keeps on giving isn't she? Virtually every thing she puts up is wrong somehow...The incorrect F. Scott Fitzgerald quote, the dirty fingernails AGAIN, dressing gowns at 3pm, pistols at dawn, Ali hung out to dry on his own shirt-rail, hiking with...erm...FENDI, allow me to repeat that - hiking with FENDI...walking with hiking boots, hiking with walking boots, Intimissimeeetoyoutomeee..,glasses placed to catch dust, sprays placed to repel dust (ooh y’missed a bit)...dressing gowns all day...lying on the sofa...changing the sofa with the other sofa...buying a sofa, selling a sofa...putting a sofa into storage...not being sure about any sofa...changing the table, moving the table, having the table-top made a different colour to the table, deciding she doesn’t like the table, tablescape, escaping table, bees, getting bees, swarming bees, anaphylactic shock bees, another swarm of bees (they swarm twice a year y’know) not liking bees anymore, terrified of her own garden, raised beds, lowered beds, staying in beds, summer bedding, winter bedding, another 3 sets of new bedding, highlights, low-lights, up-lights, downlights, in my ladies’ chamber lights, seeing the light, ignoring the lights, strange lights, flashing lights, passive aggressive notes, passive aggressive comments, aggressive comments, no comments, launching a product, hyping the product, where’s the ruddy product, ignoring the product, what product...here’s the product on my dressing table, there it is gone again product, brambles at dawn, buying more brambles, planting brambles, fence up, fence down, sitting on the fence, falling off the fence, ring-fencing her bets, taking up fencing, putting down fencing, on guard, off guard, just bought a new gifted epee from The Epee Centre, Bedfordshire, staying in Bedfordshire, Northampton, Southampton, moving to the Hamptons, forever home, home sweet home, homing pigeons, pigeons, sage sprouts, brussell sprouts sage, sage, sage, black sage, unwise sage, wise sage, no wisdom whatsoever...

Grammar: What colour could they be painted? ... not ‘be going.‘ Gates don’t go...oops...yes...OK...you meant - When will they be going...sorry Linen...be gone with you...
That was so funny well done 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Couple of things
Glob is still available on Cult beauty
Why? Well obviously they must have restocked after lydiot had her manufacturing team make more. You know they sold out in the first hour of launch

And another site with 'rave' reviews on Glob 🤭
Trustpilot
Type in Globylydia in the search bar

What are you talking about? Her Glo kit was never ever sold on Cult Beauty, it's sold on her own website.

Reactions: 6
With regard to the Vogue ad, generally brands sign off an influencer's work so they obviously had little or no expectations.

It will be interesting to see her next set of accounts. Money must be drying up now. She will have benefited from her affiliate link money during the pandemic as it is generally paid 3 months in arrears so in March she would have received funds earned at Christmas and so on. Her paid advertising seems to have dropped, there's very little by way of sponsorship and someone mentioned about YouTube earnings going down. All of the recent hauls were no doubt gifted vouchers (don't know as I don't watch her) but it's a much more economical way of marketing for brands as a £1k voucher costs them say £300 (typical mark-up is x3).

And finally, that living room. Just urgh! I did the black thing 5 years ago, it is so dated. And it doesn't tie in with her 'ass-thetic'. Yep pigeon what-not on repeat order.
I really hate the living room too! Il be honest and i quite like the kitchen! I always have, and been abit envious that it’s a Tom Howley. I also quite like her office as I would like something like that.
But the living room........it’s that awful black colour, it always looks smelly and dark. I don’t like how she’s positioned the furniture and I think the white sofas always look so dirty and worn. It was nicer when they first moved in with the original sofas that looked to be such good quality. The room actually looked light and airy then.

Reactions: 7
I really hate the living room too! Il be honest and i quite like the kitchen! I always have, and been abit envious that it’s a Tom Howley. I also quite like her office as I would like something like that.
But the living room........it’s that awful black colour, it always looks smelly and dark. I don’t like how she’s positioned the furniture and I think the white sofas always look so dirty and worn. It was nicer when they first moved in with the original sofas that looked to be such good quality. The room actually looked light and airy then.
The original kitchen with the sitting nook and the amazing view was gorgeous and was the main reason I started watching regularly, after they started changing everything for the worse and worse and worse, I realized something is really wrong with her and googled her, found the gossip forums.

Reactions: 19
I have a question to the fire escape (pissoir area). Wasn't the problem with the chipping paint/plaster due to humidity? How did they fix that before they closed it up with the panelling? I thought it would need air circulation? I wouldn't have the gut to close that wall area off from air circulation and waiting for a surprise once the panelling has to be removed. Thank god they installed the pissoir to quench the wildlife that will be captured in the fire escape area. All the mice and froggies will be happily jump into the pissoir and drown (ok, the frogs not so much) when they were able to escape Lumi.
If Lydiot thinks she had a problem with frogs in the fire escape before, she is in for a major surprise. By adding the cement piss pot/bath there, frogs are naturally attracted to water, no matter how many times you remove them, they will return to that same spot. And wait until they start the croaking symphony... Bwahaha in that basement area, the croaking of one frog will sound like a thousand frogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That house is f*ckn depressing. Either it's dark (living room) or bland (guest SUITES).

I have a question to the fire escape (pissoir area). Wasn't the problem with the chipping paint/plaster due to humidity? How did they fix that before they closed it up with the panelling? I thought it would need air circulation? I wouldn't have the gut to close that wall area off from air circulation and waiting for a surprise once the panelling has to be removed. Thank god they installed the pissoir to quench the wildlife that will be captured in the fire escape area. All the mice and froggies will be happily jump into the pissoir and drown (ok, the frogs not so much) when they were able to escape Lumi.

I really hope she pays them but as often as they already had to come and overpaint their already done work I'm not sure. All the work they put in must be expensive normally. I mean we can see that Ali could do it himself instead.
The centre island, there is no way she or Ali did it themselves. Otherwise, it would've been filmed. Maybe Dee had to do it :p
The pissoir area, as you so creatively and accurately call it, had a couple if problems according to Lidl. Water puddled there and didn't drain away, and the plaster had mildew because there was no DPC ( damp proof course ). I find it strange that pebbles were replaced by tiles, which would highlight puddles more. I also can't believe there was no DPC as the house was all planned and built at the same time and would have to adhere to regs.
Putting up cladding and installing tiles without addressing the problem would be ridiculous so I can only assume they have addressed these issues....:m

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her claiming she has never had filters on when featuring skincare or makeup is one of the biggest lies amongst the hundreds she tells us and herself. The proof is on all her platforms.

And she's done with Cleu De Poop because they have never used her again, paid her or sent her tit since. So now she's touting these two new skincare items. It'll be something else when the next freebie comes. A new game changer that saved her skin for the 37th time this year.

More than anything, the photos of her on the couch in her robe for the Galaxy chocolates....does she not bleeping see how badly this "doctor" has screwed her face up?!?! There's a sharp square where her cheek ought to be and her chin and nose have grown three sizes since he started filling her face. I have no problem with people wanting to use fillers etc. but am against it when it makes people look fake and like a cartoon. She looks like a caricature and needs to find a new doctor who actually knows what he's doing! And yes, Lydiot that would entail you reaching into your own pockets and paying for it like the rest of the world.

She was so beautiful before she went to see this doctor but she'll continue because he's free of course. :rolleyes:

Her greed and gluttony for freebies all the time could have devastating consequences if she keeps having this dude pump her face. How can she not see how bleeping unnatural he has made her?

Sorry..I can't stand her but would never want any woman to be distorted by a fucked up doctor who doesn't know how to use fillers and keep a patient looking natural. A good doctor would enhance one but no one would be able to tell one has had fillers etc. done.

Free is all she knows and seems like she'll do anything for free tit.
I actually go to the same doctor and he really is good at his job. He used to also work for the NHS and is a surgeon.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So to the latest uploads, just a couple of things.
Why why why promote something and post mirrored footage so noone can read the name of the product, again she takes no care. Not only is she lazy and fecking stupid possibly seriously sabotaging this promo. If I was Galaxy/Vogue I would be asking for my choccies back, or a redo.
Also how can she possibly think she looks even normal in that video what's with the colour of her skin and eyes.
1596280690504.png

There are so many filters on this photo it's almost blurred her face into oblivion, plus the red filter which has turned the sofas pink and her hair a gingery undertone. Genuine question, how is her head now a kidney bean shape, not sure if the reversing the image has distorted her face even more?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Humidity will be good for the Orange trees - however, they have already potted them on (wrong) and one just KNOWS they will over-water them...when they arrived Miss Linenscaper was there - hose in hand...up and down the leaves like a good ’un...RANK AMATEUR...

she decamps to a dark room for a lie down...deep breaths...it will all be OK...yes...you can save the orange trees...and sleep...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

She really is the gift that keeps on giving isn't she? Virtually every thing she puts up is wrong somehow...The incorrect F. Scott Fitzgerald quote, the dirty fingernails AGAIN, dressing gowns at 3pm, pistols at dawn, nothing-below-the-waist Ali Freudian-Slip hung out to dry on his own shirt-rail, hiking with...erm...FENDI, allow me to repeat that - hiking with FENDI...walking with hiking boots, hiking with walking boots, Intimissimeeetoyoutomeee..,glasses placed to catch dust, sprays placed to repel dust (ooh y’missed a bit)...dressing gowns all day...lying on the sofa...changing the sofa with the other sofa...buying a sofa, selling a sofa...putting a sofa into storage...not being sure about any sofa...changing the table, moving the table, having the table-top made a different colour to the table, deciding she doesn’t like the table, tablescape, escaping table, bees, getting bees, swarming bees, anaphylactic shock bees, another swarm of bees (they swarm twice a year y’know) not liking bees anymore, terrified of her own garden, raised beds, lowered beds, staying in beds, summer bedding, winter bedding, another 3 sets of new bedding, highlights, low-lights, up-lights, downlights, in my ladies’ chamber lights, seeing the light, ignoring the lights, strange lights, flashing lights, passive aggressive notes, passive aggressive comments, aggressive comments, no comments, launching a product, hyping the product, where’s the ruddy product, ignoring the product, what product...here’s the product on my dressing table, there it is gone again product, brambles at dawn, buying more brambles, planting brambles, fence up, fence down, sitting on the fence, falling off the fence, ring-fencing her bets, taking up fencing, putting down fencing, on guard, off guard, just bought a new gifted epee from The Epee Centre, Bedfordshire, staying in Bedfordshire, Northampton, Southampton, moving to the Hamptons, forever home, home sweet home, homing pigeons, pigeons, sage sprouts, brussell sprouts sage, sage, sage, black sage, unwise sage, wise sage, no wisdom whatsoever...

This is absolutely brilliant!❤ I can't stop laughing! 🤣
Lidl, you are sending us all crazy!!!!
I'm screengrabbing this so I can savour it! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 198647

There are so many filters on this photo it's almost blurred her face into oblivion, plus the red filter which has turned the sofas pink and her hair a gingery undertone. Genuine question, how is her head now a kidney bean shape, not sure if the reversing the image has distorted her face even more?
I swear to God - she’s had that frocking carpet quilted now...

Reactions: 5
I will confirm it for you.....you don't understand. Let me fill you in....it was mentioned that no one made any suggestions. Several of us pointed out we did make suggestions. That was all there was to it. No one was upset, except you. No need to worry yourself over something so insignificant. Take a deep breath and a big swig of Whispering Angel and enjoy your weekend.
You should apply for a job with Lidl. You’ve got the knack for passive aggressive responses 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear to God - she’s had that frocking carpet quilted now...
I think it’s a rug. I seem to recall that Lydia bought a new one previously and after Ali laid it out and moved the furniture she didn’t like it. And the rug was switched back out and the new one was never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.