Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't any title suggestions so just came up with this one as a new thread was needed.

so quick update for anyone new...
lydia has painted her kitchen island pigeon even though she only painted it black the other month
she has put up 2 shelves in her kitchen - I say her but obv she didnt lift a fake tan stained finger.
she has purchased a Fendi bag to go hiking with aka a walk round her village
she also wants to repaint the white kitchen walls whiter :LOL:

if Ive missed anything please feel free to add on.(y)
There was a thread suggestion from @mockingjay on page 47 of the last thread that got a lot of likes. Itโ€™s v funny!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The other day Josie and Charlie were completely overwhelmed by their raised gardens and they are actually gardeners who slave out there all day every day. Most of their veg has overgrown and can't be eaten and Charlie cooks with this stuff all day every day. AND they've determined they must now start weeding in the rain to keep up with it. I can't stand them but boy, how on earth is Cawwwie going to keep up with these vegetable beds when Lydia has 2-3x more put in than Josie & Charlie? We all know she's going to be the one weeding, cutting, and cooking with all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Cue star treck music...

Space: between Lydiots ears
Star Vlog mission: to boldly #Glo where no trollop has glowed before.

Sorry just read an article re mission to Mars. I can see it now Lydiot on sofa, laptop ready for some self help purchases/gifted/PR ...whatever the duck....space suit, boots, backpack.

No dont worry no oxygen required just breath deeply when you land

Cawwee contact NASA for collaboration.

20200801_032541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Susan, Lauren......... WHERE IS KAREN
I want to see more fake names all ending in n
My thoughts exactly! Isn't this the second Susan out of these fake reviews? If you're gonna write fake reviews at least diversify and attempt to make them look real. Where the duck are these reviews coming from anyway, all the avenues in which to post reviews have been shut down!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Is it my imagination or has ITF and Lydiot not mentioned each other at all in their last 3 or 4 vlogs ??? Previously, when they were up each other's arse, pardon my French, they'd each mention the other at least once. Now, it's crickets. Well, Icky Vicky, you were warned. Learnt the hard way.

Tamara, in the last 2 weeks was in Paris, flew to Greece on holiday with her BF >> still managed to put out 2 vlogs and loads of IG stories. Then flew back to Paris and days later flew out to Italy for work. Meanwhile, over in Not-Buckinghamshire, Lydiot managed to venture out to the garden centre scouting for ideas for what next she could beg and today, try to sell us Galaxy choccies. Fashion and Beauty influencer my phat arse.

@Elle Belle, I bow down to you for your posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The other day Josie and Charlie were completely overwhelmed by their raised gardens and they are actually gardeners who slave out there all day every day. Most of their veg has overgrown and can't be eaten and Charlie cooks with this stuff all day every day. AND they've determined they must now start weeding in the rain to keep up with it. I can't stand them but boy, how on earth is Cawwwie going to keep up with these vegetable beds when Lydia has 2-3x more put in than Josie & Charlie? We all know she's going to be the one weeding, cutting, and cooking with all of it.
Maybe Caw is moving in with them.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it my imagination or has ITF and Lydiot not mentioned each other at all in their last 3 or 4 vlogs ??? Previously, when they were up each other's arse, pardon my French, they'd each mention the other at least once. Now, it's crickets. Well, Icky Vicky, you were warned. Learnt the hard way.

Tamara, in the last 2 weeks was in Paris, flew to Greece on holiday with her BF >> still managed to put out 2 vlogs and loads of IG stories. Then flew back to Paris and days later flew out to Italy for work. Meanwhile, over in Not-Buckinghamshire, Lydiot managed to venture out to the garden centre scouting for ideas for what next she could beg and today, try to sell us Galaxy choccies. Fashion and Beauty influencer my phat arse.

@Elle Belle, I bow down to you for your posts.
She's not bothered about Inthefrow now she wants to be up Josie 'with the gorgeous mansions' arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her claiming she has never had filters on when featuring skincare or makeup is one of the biggest lies amongst the hundreds she tells us and herself. The proof is on all her platforms.

And she's done with Cleu De Poop because they have never used her again, paid her or sent her tit since. So now she's touting these two new skincare items. It'll be something else when the next freebie comes. A new game changer that saved her skin for the 37th time this year.

More than anything, the photos of her on the couch in her robe for the Galaxy chocolates....does she not bleeping see how badly this "doctor" has screwed her face up?!?! There's a sharp square where her cheek ought to be and her chin and nose have grown three sizes since he started filling her face. I have no problem with people wanting to use fillers etc. but am against it when it makes people look fake and like a cartoon. She looks like a caricature and needs to find a new doctor who actually knows what he's doing! And yes, Lydiot that would entail you reaching into your own pockets and paying for it like the rest of the world.

She was so beautiful before she went to see this doctor but she'll continue because he's free of course. :rolleyes:

Her greed and gluttony for freebies all the time could have devastating consequences if she keeps having this dude pump her face. How can she not see how bleeping unnatural he has made her?

Sorry..I can't stand her but would never want any woman to be distorted by a fucked up doctor who doesn't know how to use fillers and keep a patient looking natural. A good doctor would enhance one but no one would be able to tell one has had fillers etc. done.

Free is all she knows and seems like she'll do anything for free tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's not bothered about Inthefrow now she wants to be up Josie 'with the gorgeous mansions' arse
'Ohhhhh dear ' (add condescending tone and giggle) I've just had a squizz at ITF's IG page ... guess who's gone and now liked all of ITF's posts after we noted that she had not previously liked ITF's posts ... ??? Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Lydia, how are yerrrrr ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
'Ohhhhh dear ' (add condescending tone and giggle) I've just had a squizz at ITF's IG page ... guess who's gone and now liked all of ITF's posts after we noted that she had not previously liked ITF's posts ... ??? Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Lydia, how are yerrrrr ?
Has she wished her a happy birthday yet? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is everything hers?! I noticed it the other day when Ali was putting out HER patio cushions. Not theirs, just hers

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Maybe Lyds could be the scarecrow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.