Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, I'm catching up on the old threads and so far I got to thread 3.

And I'm thinking the whole time, reading y'all comments "you silly moo-moos can't fathom what will happen on this date and then on the other date" and so on.

I'm excited to see what you were thinking about her selfless (aka trying to better her image) night in the "wild" to show support to the homeless (like she was herself one when she had to live with her gran, because she hated her Mom for her poorness [don't get me wrong, I know there can be reasons to break with your mother, I'm one example for this]).

God beware she would show support in donating money or if she is not liquid, she could use her platform to support the cause regularly instead of mention it once. But there are no rstyle-links to homeless shelters.

Btw, all the POC content creator she shouted out since the 2020 BLM-movement.... I'm kidding, she would never shout out anyone that couldn't provide her with something for her closet or home.

What I learnt so far, you can give someone only so much "benefit of a doubt" until you see their behaviour is pathological.

I quite enjoy all the throwback pictures and videos of her, tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
More bloomin self care 🙄 one does love one's self doesn't one Millen. View attachment 197899
She looks REALLY bad here... and so so over tanned. Is this a filter? And how is a professional influencer with a husband home doing NOTHING not able to shoot these stories in sync and without reaching forward to push a button constantly? We know this was shot a while ago so she has had PLENTY of time to do it right. Brand have to notice this stuff.... she can’t even do a chocolate promo right.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I had a look at the vogue night in thing and it happened 2 weeks ago! WTF is she doing??

She looks REALLY bad here... and so so over tanned. Is this a filter? And how is a professional influencer with a husband home doing NOTHING not able to shoot these stories in sync and without reaching forward to push a button constantly? We know this was shot a while ago so she has had PLENTY of time to do it right. Brand have to notice this stuff.... she can’t even do a chocolate promo right.
I think it's a filter, her face keeps going funny and I dont think it's all filler

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New poster, long time lurker. Just wanted to say on the Globy IG you can still send dms as if you were commenting under the picture. So she could say the reviews are from her minions. They do sound very fake and I don't understand why they wouldn't post a sreenshot of the direct message though. Anyway, even a screenshot wouldn't prove anything since a) some of her minions are clearly crazy like her and would support her even if she was selling poop and b)she could still be paying the PA to create fake accounts...

Reactions: 24
New poster, long time lurker. Just wanted to say on the Globy IG you can still send dms as if you were commenting under the picture. So she could say the reviews are from her minions. They do sound very fake and I don't understand why they wouldn't post a sreenshot of the direct message though. Anyway, even a screenshot wouldn't prove anything since a) some of her minions are clearly crazy like her and would support her even if she was selling poop and b)she could still be paying the PA to create fake accounts...
according to the ASA there has to be a legitimate paper trail so I don't think that would cut it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well you could have started the new thread yourself. No one was making one so I did it to help the mods as they dont like threads going over a 1000 posts.
I tried to start a thread a little while ago but was fearful of messing it up. Also, someone starting a thread would be a little reluctant to put their own suggestion up I think (or I would). It’s not a problem Is it? Thank you for putting this one up btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she insist on wearing the smallest size? That dress looks so uncomfortable on her
Because she is a total nutter. This is the one thing where she consistently applies an effort. She will always contort herself into a Cirque du Soleil acrobat and burst open the seams on any item of clothing as long as it's a size small or smaller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
more reviews in for globy! but where do they come from, not on the hashtag!
“Years of passion” *snigger* 🤣

More bloomin self care 🙄 one does love one's self doesn't one Millen. View attachment 197899
I thought she went to an English vineyard this evening? Also wasn’t she lounging in her dressing gown eating chocolate on Ali’s video? Fake fake fake.

If the MGs are at a vineyard tonight, do we reckon Ali might be getting creative with some grapes for his next arty photo? Naked behind a vine? Looking at a bunch wistfully? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her views are plummeting each time and her subscriber count isn’t going up. It’s not just us who are over her ways...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m just getting to the full vlog... Aside from the justification for a fendi bag to go in a pub crawl with PAID FRIENDS when she could just stick her phone in her pocket or wear several similar ones she already owns... Why does she giggle at herself after “literally” everything she says? Is this some sort of “tell” that she’s lying? I don’t remember this being such a thing with her before.

And sorry someone may have mentioned this. she is gardening (Sowing seeds that she was gifted by a viewer so guess what... they are linked below) in a WHITE Zimmerman $635 dress? I think the person who said don’t save best for best meant... that ONE nice dress you save for verrry special occasions you should wear. Like out to dinner or something appropriately also nice even just with family dinner. Not purposely go online when you already have an exploding amount of unworn BEST everything and blow thousands on dumb linen and cross stitched floral dresses meant to wear to a special occasion... and wear them ONE time to paint in to or trash them Gardening or Spray tanning or whatever. Mmmhh Hhmmm hhmmmm. Oh dear. hee hee.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For future reference, if you click Most like posts at the top, it’s likely all the thread name suggestions will appear! Also helps to find gold like Elle Belle’s writing...

I have been thinking about sage too. I don’t actually think the colour is very flattering on her? Or am I just thinking that because she’s my BEC?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"I am sat in my living room." WHAT????? It is 'I am sitting in my living room'. Actually it is 'Happy Friday. I am sitting in my living room...' Two short sentences and she makes 2 grammatical errors. WOW

First of all, its 3pm lydia! Maybe you're used to lounging around from 12, but 3 o'clock is not evening

Shes OBVIOUSLY using a filter, so why is she manipulating the clip to make out she's not?

She cant even be bothered to pretend she's interested in what she's shilling now

WTAF is she doing to her face?!
The photo have been flipped. She always shows her right side by looking left. This photo is flip to look like she is showing her other side. The LV trunk is on the left side of her fireplace not the right side.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting that Louise Thompson is calling her out. Just interesting to me. I don't care for either but don't see Louise being as fake and pretentious as Lydiot. Wonder what happened there?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So to the latest uploads, just a couple of things.
Why why why promote something and post mirrored footage so noone can read the name of the product, again she takes no care. Not only is she lazy and fecking stupid possibly seriously sabotaging this promo. If I was Galaxy/Vogue I would be asking for my choccies back, or a redo.
Also how can she possibly think she looks even normal in that video what's with the colour of her skin and eyes.
On a more interesting - note a bit of a kitchen prediction.
Give it a few weeks or maybe even as far as the new floor being layed in the kitchen BUT I think those mushroom coloured cupboards are going to have to be changed/painted.
I know she wants to change the colour of the walls and I think that will make the issue even more noticeable BUT at the moment the floor and cupboards are in warm tones and the island is now in cool tones, it DOESNT MATCH and I think she even knows it already, or I think she is not happy but doesnt really know why it's not working. Once the walls are white it could/will make those cupboards look even warmer.
Also I wouldn't be surprised if those marble/granite/stone bencktops go and she has wooden work surfaces installed with a porcelain apron front Belfast sink.
I think once she has a more natural stone floor layed she is going to want a more natural country style kitchen and at the moment it's just not there, or maybe even before the floor is laid because that floor is going to be a big job, she might try to make some smaller changes first.
Sorry Tattlers I can't watch all of her vlogs now I zoom through to watch the house or garden bits, waiting patiently for them to start ripping into that turf, that will be an exciting day for me.
So thank you to those of you that take one for the team and watch all the way through, my heart goes out to you all, you have stronger stomachs than I. But seriously I just can't stand her vanity and sense of self importance and just all round fecking egotistical bitchyness she goes on with, mostly up in her dressing room.
Globy heading down still, brings a smile to my face :)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 34
First of all, its 3pm lydia! Maybe you're used to lounging around from 12, but 3 o'clock is not evening

Shes OBVIOUSLY using a filter, so why is she manipulating the clip to make out she's not?

She cant even be bothered to pretend she's interested in what she's shilling now

WTAF is she doing to her face?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.