Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to the latest uploads, just a couple of things.
Why why why promote something and post mirrored footage so noone can read the name of the product, again she takes no care. Not only is she lazy and fecking stupid possibly seriously sabotaging this promo. If I was Galaxy/Vogue I would be asking for my choccies back, or a redo.
Also how can she possibly think she looks even normal in that video what's with the colour of her skin and eyes.
On a more interesting - note a bit of a kitchen prediction.
Give it a few weeks or maybe even as far as the new floor being layed in the kitchen BUT I think those mushroom coloured cupboards are going to have to be changed/painted.
I know she wants to change the colour of the walls and I think that will make the issue even more noticeable BUT at the moment the floor and cupboards are in warm tones and the island is now in cool tones, it DOESNT MATCH and I think she even knows it already, or I think she is not happy but doesnt really know why it's not working. Once the walls are white it could/will make those cupboards look even warmer.
Also I wouldn't be surprised if those marble/granite/stone bencktops go and she has wooden work surfaces installed with a porcelain apron front Belfast sink.
I think once she has a more natural stone floor layed she is going to want a more natural country style kitchen and at the moment it's just not there, or maybe even before the floor is laid because that floor is going to be a big job, she might try to make some smaller changes first.
Sorry Tattlers I can't watch all of her vlogs now I zoom through to watch the house or garden bits, waiting patiently for them to start ripping into that turf, that will be an exciting day for me.
So thank you to those of you that take one for the team and watch all the way through, my heart goes out to you all, you have stronger stomachs than I. But seriously I just can't stand her vanity and sense of self importance and just all round fecking egotistical bitchyness she goes on with, mostly up in her dressing room.
Globy heading down still, brings a smile to my face :)
I think she does that on purpose. she makes one change in a room that throws the rest of the room off so she can turn round and say in a few weeks, that it just didn’t look right. Now she has an excuse to redo the whole room.

Reactions: 16
Only just skipping through the latest video - she apologises for not ironing her H&M linen trousers for the try on (after we pointed out how wrinkled her clothes are), cleans the island on camera (after we wondered if she ever disinfects it after putting parcels on it), and points out she did pay for a thermomix for her grandma (after we doubted her going on about the thermomix after getting it for free)....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she does that on purpose. she makes one change in a room that throws the rest of the room off so she can turn round and say in a few weeks, that it just didn’t look right. Now she has an excuse to redo the whole room.
Redoing the floor could require a whole new kitchen also be installed. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I tried to start a thread a little while ago but was fearful of messing it up. Also, someone starting a thread would be a little reluctant to put their own suggestion up I think (or I would). It’s not a problem Is it? Thank you for putting this one up btw.
No worries hun. (y) . Someone mentioned to press the most liked button to see all the title suggestions so I will do that next time.

Reactions: 14
So the Vogue thing, as someone mentioned above was launched by Galaxy Chocolate on 10th July, and Vogue posted their IGTV of it on 17 July, so i'm pretty sure her doing her post on 31st July was pointless and too late. She's embarrassing, and she looked like an amateur with the Vogue and the Galaxy logos facing the wrong way. The filter she's started to use on her face is so ridiculous it's distorting her features and blurring everything, That was laughable, she clearly doesn't care a tit about these things - probably because the money wasn't big.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The pigeon island doesnt go with the black sex dungeon living room so is that on the list of rooms to re decorate for the millionth time?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand this...are you annoyed that your suggestion wasn’t used? Next time start the new thread yourself. Or don’t worry about it.
I will confirm it for you.....you don't understand. Let me fill you in....it was mentioned that no one made any suggestions. Several of us pointed out we did make suggestions. That was all there was to it. No one was upset, except you. No need to worry yourself over something so insignificant. Take a deep breath and a big swig of Whispering Angel and enjoy your weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will confirm it for you.....you don't understand. Let me fill you in....it was mentioned that no one made any suggestions. Several of us pointed out we did make suggestions. That was all there was to it. No one was upset, except you. No need to worry yourself over something so insignificant. Take a deep breath and a big swig of Whispering Angel and enjoy your weekend.
Next time I will hit the best liked button and find the suggestions. Not a problem there's plenty more threads to come. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So the Vogue thing, as someone mentioned above was launched by Galaxy Chocolate on 10th July, and Vogue posted their IGTV of it on 17 July, so i'm pretty sure her doing her post on 31st July was pointless and too late. She's embarrassing, and she looked like an amateur with the Vogue and the Galaxy logos facing the wrong way. The filter she's started to use on her face is so ridiculous it's distorting her features and blurring everything, That was laughable, she clearly doesn't care a tit about these things - probably because the money wasn't big.
That Vogue ad was rubbish she should have let Ali film her from behind while she looks through the pages. She couldnt even be bothered to hold the magazine properly.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
The way she was leaning in to stop the story was weird why didn’t she put it on handheld and let it just run through it was one of the most unprofessional ads she’s ever done.

Also she has Ali, Carrie, Dee, and maybe/not George and getting paid to create this ad, why wasn’t someone helping her. If I was a brand looking at hiring influencers I would see that ad and never hire her.

• Heart
Ok questions, Dya reckon Ken gets annoyed she’s always filming him working?

and does George work for her/them or is he working to get his own Instagram off the ground!? So confused!!

Reactions: 10
Ok questions, Dya reckon Ken gets annoyed she’s always filming him working?

and does George work for her/them or is he working to get his own Instagram off the ground!? So confused!!
I did think maybe he would BUT its good advertising for him professionally. Ah now just as I write this I realise she probably got a discount rate from him.

Reactions: 7
The pigeon island doesnt go with the black sex dungeon living room so is that on the list of rooms to re decorate for the millionth time?
That house is f*ckn depressing. Either it's dark (living room) or bland (guest SUITES).

I have a question to the fire escape (pissoir area). Wasn't the problem with the chipping paint/plaster due to humidity? How did they fix that before they closed it up with the panelling? I thought it would need air circulation? I wouldn't have the gut to close that wall area off from air circulation and waiting for a surprise once the panelling has to be removed. Thank god they installed the pissoir to quench the wildlife that will be captured in the fire escape area. All the mice and froggies will be happily jump into the pissoir and drown (ok, the frogs not so much) when they were able to escape Lumi.

I did think maybe he would BUT its good advertising for him professionally. Ah now just as I write this I realise she probably got a discount rate from him.
I really hope she pays them but as often as they already had to come and overpaint their already done work I'm not sure. All the work they put in must be expensive normally. I mean we can see that Ali could do it himself instead.
The centre island, there is no way she or Ali did it themselves. Otherwise, it would've been filmed. Maybe Dee had to do it :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh gawd, is she now thinking of pigeon and peach, or is she just pointing out the leaves are green which seem to the case in most plants 😏
Screenshot_20200801_095930.jpg
😂

• Haha
  • Sick
With regard to the Vogue ad, generally brands sign off an influencer's work so they obviously had little or no expectations.

It will be interesting to see her next set of accounts. Money must be drying up now. She will have benefited from her affiliate link money during the pandemic as it is generally paid 3 months in arrears so in March she would have received funds earned at Christmas and so on. Her paid advertising seems to have dropped, there's very little by way of sponsorship and someone mentioned about YouTube earnings going down. All of the recent hauls were no doubt gifted vouchers (don't know as I don't watch her) but it's a much more economical way of marketing for brands as a £1k voucher costs them say £300 (typical mark-up is x3).

And finally, that living room. Just urgh! I did the black thing 5 years ago, it is so dated. And it doesn't tie in with her 'ass-thetic'. Yep pigeon what-not on repeat order.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Couple of things
Glob is still available on Cult beauty
Why? Well obviously they must have restocked after lydiot had her manufacturing team make more. You know they sold out in the first hour of launch

And another site with 'rave' reviews on Glob 🤭
Trustpilot
Type in Globylydia in the search bar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.