Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not a rose. You are right
Its a hibiscus. Get this master gardener a greenhouse. LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Apparently lidl isn’t afraid of snakes! My foot and that is a big one!!
She squeaks and squeals about tiny spiders but doesn’t care about squirming snakes, well suppose she is one!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm a just at the beginning of today's vlog.... HER VOICE AND ACCENT ARE SO DIFFERENT to my american ear... .and the way she talks and is acting in the field and in her back yard are so different. Is it just me? Do you all in England hear how gravelly and weird she sounds... And seriously... I do NOT need to see her vlogging all sweaty and looking crap in the middle of a field. Waiting with baited breath for her to take a shower and go wine "NOT" tasting.

P.S. WHO runs in fields anyways.... isn't that a broken ankle waiting to happen?

• Haha
  • Heart
The end of her nose is literally glowing. Rudolph the red nose Millen 😂
Obvs nose filler top up.
Screenshot_20200807_003010_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Screenshot_20200807_003019_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She squeaks and squeals about tiny spiders but doesn’t care about squirming snakes, well suppose she is one!!
I'm not afraid of snakes, spiders but show me dragonfly, I run faster than Hussein Bolt...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what my hair would look like if I did the same..... :eek:
I guess it's her caption that makes me laugh after she's done "blow drying" with NO technique she looks like HAGRID. MOST professional blow drys use brushes and look amazing with nothing afterwards.

She should have said.... Get a salon blow dry look at home after using a LOT of product and a straightener. LOL And wow, she is so passive aggressive about the Dyson. Bitter anyone? haha

GET IN THE SHOWER WITH ME
HOW I GET A FREE BLOW DRY
FULL GET READY WITH ME TO GO OUT-OUT!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s Hibiscus Syriacus I would say.
Definitely not a rose. You are right
Its a hibiscus. Get this master gardener a greenhouse. LOL
Common name here in the US is Rose of Sharon but yes, it a Hibiscis Syriacus.
It's her spirit reptile.

Obvs nose filler top up. View attachment 204189View attachment 204190
All I see is GuyBrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some overnight screenshots of the comments from the American time zone... lets see if they last. Extra tattle mentions... I predict some new members soon. 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Some overnight screenshots of the comments from the American time zone... lets see if they last. Extra tattle mentions... I predict some new members soon. 🙊
The Adidas sneaker comment. Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen #33. Not the Bees Knees, Ali's fern trees and Get in the Shower with me!

Lydiot no one wants to watch you shaving your armpits so vigorously🤢
Couldn’t watch the rest of the video, unbelievably gross🤢😶
I watched a little bit until she said she washed her 'lady bits' - at that point, I closed Youtube down and tried to think of other things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Obvs nose filler top up. View attachment 204189View attachment 204190
I noticed the red nose too, I think it’s from the filler she gets in there I don’t know if it stems from the injection it’s self meaning she recently had it done and didn’t talk about it or if the filler causes it to be red all the time, but even in videos around her wedding it was red.
As for that hair video I would love for Brad Mondo to review her hair routine, she complains about breakage and wrings her wet hair out like a dish rag which will cause further breakage, then puts it up in a towel again breakage, and then heat styles her hair back to back with no heat protectant!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.