Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently lidl isn’t afraid of snakes! My foot and that is a big one!!
She squeaks and squeals about tiny spiders but doesn’t care about squirming snakes, well suppose she is one!!
we have expression that in translation should sound something like this : snake will never attack another snake 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How does she look so much older and aged than 32 despite pumping her face full of fillers and using luxury skin care? I've been noticing this more and more.

Even Ali has a lot of lines and sun damage and he is around the same age....they claim to be influencers in beauty, skin care, grooming etc but both look older than their years. Perhaps it's the layers of fake tan and laying out in the sun but neither look in their early 30s.
I totally agree. She is the same age as my daughter but looks at least 10 years older. I also think it's the clothes she wears because apart from when she has her jeans and vest on she dresses like a middle aged woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am up to the vineyard but still not processing how Lydia said tousled. I'm Australia, and have lived in the UK and the US - only ever heard toss-ld. Not 'too-seld'. Lydia-ism are just bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God the shade to Frow in that vlog, who is always doing her hair with a Dyson... "I prefer using ghds because I see lots of tutorials using that new 500 pound device which is just a ridiculous amount of money"

Someone bitter they wernt on the PR freebie list babes?
The fact that she wouldn’t even say Dyson- like they give a tit darling that you didn’t mention them! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am up to the vineyard but still not processing how Lydia said tousled. I'm Australia, and have lived in the UK and the US - only ever heard toss-ld. Not 'too-seld'. Lydia-ism are just bizarre.
It's tow-zuld. Tow like POW or now or cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If i was her I'd give up on the nose filler and just have a surgical nose job, the filler is not working, her nose gets more and more bulbous as times goes on, her old nose looked so much nicer.

But then again, she would have to pay for a nose job wouldnt she!

And as for the tattooed eyeliner, shes had it since she started YouTube along with tattooed brows x

Reactions: 20
Just been in the shower with Lidl.....you lot made me do it.......and really? The amount of water she uses would support a small African village for a year. The time she spent in there.....no wonder she doesn't have time to work!
I have long hair and I'm now thinking I should be putting far more product on it and upgrading my ghd straighteners.

As for the rose in the milk churn...she used a whole watering can and there are no drainage holes! It will be swimming!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I noticed the red nose too, I think it’s from the filler she gets in there I don’t know if it stems from the injection it’s self meaning she recently had it done and didn’t talk about it or if the filler causes it to be red all the time, but even in videos around her wedding it was red.
As for that hair video I would love for Brad Mondo to review her hair routine, she complains about breakage and wrings her wet hair out like a dish rag which will cause further breakage, then puts it up in a towel again breakage, and then heat styles her hair back to back with no heat protectant!
Agreed, she's had a red tip since the first lot of fillers, it's all I could see when she's talking in the bathroom, bit like a bullseye in the middle of her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not afraid of snakes, spiders but show me dragonfly, I run faster than Hussein Bolt...
They are smol helicopters.
I find them quite fascinating because they're on earth for hundreds of millions of years. But I'm not so keen on spiders despise their long lineage of heritage. 😰 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to Aldi’s latest story, they are headed to the patch mk place today. The same sunflower farm that Vicky and her side kick husband were invited to last week. As usual these two are always the last ones to the party lol! More laying on the sunflowers for him and prancing around for her imminent.

He then tells us the rumour is that when there is no sun shining, the sunflowers heads go down lololoololol! Who would’ve thought? He really must think he is giving mind blowing knowledge to all us, our lives have been made worth living thanks to this “rumour”! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish I had the skills to create a YouTube video using her videos. I'd show her saying one thing then saying the complete opposite in a separate video to expose all the lies.
Oh please do it, we would crown you and forever throw roses at your feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
According to Aldi’s latest story, they are headed to the patch mk place today. The same sunflower farm that Vicky and her side kick husband were invited to last week. As usual these two are always the last ones to the party lol! More laying on the sunflowers for him and prancing around for her imminent.

He then tells us the rumour is that when there is no sun shining, the sunflowers heads go down lololoololol! Who would’ve thought? He really must think he is giving mind blowing knowledge to all us, our lives have been made worth living thanks to this “rumour”! :m
These two are babes in the wood....
It's as if they have woken from a long sleep and everything is new and wondrous....

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Josie was there the other day too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting that Louise Thompson is calling her out. Just interesting to me. I don't care for either but don't see Louise being as fake and pretentious as Lydiot. Wonder what happened there?
I missed this. What happened??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.