Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Depop Dee has been busy today, uploading all Lady Julia's GIFTED Karen Millen stuff, all new with tags, to be sold no doubt to finance a sage green Dior/Chanel bag.
I kinda understand, Devil Wears Prada vibes, being a personal asshole, to work yourself up the career ladder. Being an intern or assistant can bring you prosperous opportunities, like supporting on editorial shoots or going backstage on fashion shows.

Props for Depop Dee actually having a job, but how does she keep a straight face when anyone asks her how her work day has been? No actually? Oh I Depoped a Boohoo dress then made a scrapbook, Blue Peter style. Life is full of disappointments and Depop Dee, I just added you to the list. No wonder Cal and George left like bats out of hell.

Girl to girl though, hear me out...

🎤 Workin' 9 to 5, what a crappy way to make a livin'
Barely gettin' by, it's all Depopin' and beggin'
Lydiot will use your ass and she'll never give you credit
It's enough to drive you stoopy if you let it
You'll never survive despite all your scrapbookin' and devotion
You would think that you would deserve your soul back or promotion
Want to escape the linen shackles but the bougie witch won't let you
It's going to get a lot worse as her mofo period is due 🎤

It's not too late though Depop Dee. Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

Ba-da-bing ba-da-boom!

And another one bites the dust...

Lydia - I never chase. I replace.

Lydiot, YOU DO NOT NEED 2 assistants. Or a bloody sage Dior bag. Impersonating Beyoncé is not your destiny. You're so full of tit, the toilet's jealous!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I wish I had the skills to create a YouTube video using her videos. I'd show her saying one thing then saying the complete opposite in a separate video to expose all the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am watching the new vlog and
"(...)That's what I'm doing, making sure that a lot of products that I'm using are either not single use, recyclable or even more sustainable"
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 says the woman who's a compulsive buyer and gets her house full of unneeded plastic and packaging

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What an influencer. She vlogged herself washing her hair.
How bleeping earth shattering because none of her followers must know how to shampoo, rinse and repeat. She then teaches us how to brush our teeth and dry our hair. Mind officially blown. :rolleyes:

What a moronic twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
When she went see Ali clearing for the beehive, he seemed very moody and pissed off?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg I know I was going to try and not comment here for a week at least but had to pause Ali’s vlog (which he sticks Lidl’s name on?) they b ah e having focaccia so I assume her gluten intolerance is not really an issue? Secondly why do they not have plates and napkins?! They are sat at the dinning table and the crumbs the balsamic vinegar and oil will dribble Everywhere?! They like teenage kids! They have no manners or table etiquette!!
But don’t you know it’s a fault of the table that it’s become marked after a couple of months, not in any way that they’ve not used coasters!!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Like many others, I don't understand where her inability to cope with the Beirut tragedy has came from. It doesn't make any sense-

• I doubt Lydia knew very much/if anything on the situation in Lebanon that has been going on for many, many years now
  • She has never mentioned having relatives or friends in Lebanon (if she had connections there then I could completely understand the upset)
  • She has been able to harp on about Covid and BLM for months (of course at a very superficial, patronising level, but I fail to see what makes this explosion so much more upsetting to her personally?)
I think the much more likely reason for her internet absense is that she hasn't been okay since coming back after the Glo fail. She's been trying to plant the seeds for a break again for weeks now (the constant headache/sickness chat). This disaster just happened to come up at a good time for her, especially as people weren't really buying into the headache woes, and anyone who did was made to look like an idiot by Lydia herself.

I just wish she'd be honest, though. Pretending to be ill constantly to garner sympathy is getting old (because, yanno, if you were genuinely suffering with horrendous head aches, you wouldn't reply to worried subscribers in the way she did. And, you'd probably visit a GP sharpish). Posting the vague, depressive tweets with no context is getting old (because for some reason, she has to disappear off in a dramatic fashion so she gets thousands of 'omg I hope ur ok hun xxx' messages and freebies). If you want a break, just take a bloody break. You really don't need to annouce it to everyone and their dog.

YouTubers can theoretically take months off at a time if they have enough pre-filmed footage. It's simply a matter of uploading and scheduling the content. That's all they have to do. And if they want it to be really convincing, firing a Tweet up every few days and a photo on Instagram that was taken weeks ago. No one would know, and they could have a break without being hassled.

But, of course that's a no go for Lydia. She has to annouce her absense like she's the bloody Queen. With just enough woe so anyone who is taken in by her is worried about how she is. It's pathetic. I'm all for sharing your problems for the sake of your MH, but there comes a time when you need to learn to keep some stuff to yourself. Talk to a friend, a family member, a healthcare professional. Don't talk to your bloody subscribers when you have no intention of actually telling them what's up. It's just plain manipulative.
I put my money on her needing a break due to globy fail and not getting that free vacay to Italy that every other guru (Frow) got.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So this isn’t related to the new vlog but I have started watch Josie’s videos as was curious. I have gone back to when they moved into their new home. It really does seem that everything Lydia now wants for her home or how she wants to act has all come directly from Josie. I know people joked about it but to see for myself! Is so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her needing a break has NOTHING to do with the Beirut tragedy. She has no awareness, insight or empathy for others. Months of this pandemic and her behavior has proved she can't see past herself.

It's her playing victim yet again and she will act like she's being bullied like she's a bleeping little kid etc. The usual song and dance because she can't act like a grown up and acknowledge she is a failure and fraud as a business woman.

Strong woman and being a boss witch is a figment of her imagination.

She is a narcissist who must compulsively buy things to fill her up and give her a high. The world can be collapsing around her, people dying, others losing their jobs and loved ones, but SHE is the one suffering. SHE is the one who needs a break. Please take a long walk off a short pier, Lydiot.

I mean she shed tears on camera in her most recent vlog because of how she can buy expensive bags now. She said they give her joy. bleeping bags. Not people, not loved ones, not friends, not humanity, not gratitude but bleeping handbags. What a cold, calloused, ignorant, idiotic, soulless twit.

When her "influencing" platform ends, and it will, she is going to be even more screwed up than she is now.

Thank goodness the rest of us here are not her. That's what I am grateful for today. That I am not an empty, vacuous shell of a person contributing nothing to society and whose only joy and purpose in life is clothes and bags. That would be a tragic existence.
I don’t know if this has already been said, or maybe it’s just me who think this... but isnt this how she has described her mum in the passed? Her mum constantly played the victim, everybody had to do everything for her...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just zoomed through Ali's latest vlog to view her table etiquette. Dear God. Hunched over and shoveling giant spoonfuls of food into her mouth.

She can pretend to wear luxury clothes and designer labels but she is not refined nor has true class and proper etiquette.
She really does hunch over!!!

Reactions: 10
God the shade to Frow in that vlog, who is always doing her hair with a Dyson... "I prefer using ghds because I see lots of tutorials using that new 500 pound device which is just a ridiculous amount of money"

Someone bitter they wernt on the PR freebie list babes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Who let Lydia out of her cage???

Definitely hit a nerve......

Shout out to Tattle from the Linen Lisperer herself 🙌🏽

Depop Dee must have quit pronto!

That is so funny!

She gets all her good ideas for content on here remember!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did lidl use « the heritage wardrobe cie », because that is who josie darling has chosen, and the amount of stuff is insane.
Lidl’s wardrobe is going to look like a playhouse size in comparison.

But then, everything Josie has is bigger and better!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.