Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ponds are high maintenance...trust me....I hope she falls in face first!
Lumi is going to be the one that falls in it first 😭 My Aunty had so much trouble keeping her cat away from the pond as he just wanted to attack the fish and his reflection all the time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell! I finally caved and watched Ali's video (well bits of it) to see what you tattlers were on about ...my brain cells are dying...
"If anything, removing the rug has given the room more height " it was almost as thick as you Ali
Why is there a high chair on the landing return? Who is going to sit there looking like a plonker other than the cat?
Jesus....her table manners. No attempt to put the takeaway into serving bowls...she's scoffing hers and he hasn't sat down. She's never deviated from the same order the whole time they've been together!
So. Bloody. Boring.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
'A Very Intimate Vlog' - Thursday 6th August

- She's on a run through the corn fields, she's on one today apparently. I don't think they'll be enough wine or middle fingers for this vlog.
- She's going to vineyard tonight with Cawwee and Fi-Fi-Fo-Fum here in Buckinghamshire. Are you just visiting this planet, Lydia? Repeat after me. I LIVE IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.
- She's watched one of her old vlogs and realised she used to take us everywhere. I'll never forget the first time I watched you. But I'll keep trying. She displaces her laziness on she didn't want to put someone on camera if they didn't wish to, but Ali and her had a pep talk, and decided it's not for anyone else to dictate. Every time you speak Lydia, I feel my brain cells committing suicide one by one.
- She's taking a day off from gardening. It's all lies. She then says she's picking blackberries to make jam. Then shows us her hydrangeas and roses. Oh and the pigeon veg trug. Obviously. You cannot imagine the immensity of fucks I do not give.
- She highlights she needs to wash her hair. It's so gross apparently. She's due on and now with her self-diagnosed PMDD, the sweats that she gets is unbelievable. She says this still on a run, you know, where you do indeed get sweaty, with or without ovaries.
- She's going to be teaching us how to get a blow dry for free. She advises we can all take notes rather than re-watch her video. No, no. I am writing. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- She then does chapter and verse on Function of Beauty. She empathises brands always like to see their products looking beautiful. I mean, I would have thought in marketing this is pretty obvious. So Lydia, with this, how many years did it actually take you to learn how to breathe?
- She advocates for their recycling packaging, she doesn't like a lot of waste apparently. The S word is repeated. No not tit. Sustainable.
- She talks to us in the shower, whilst washing her hair. She highlights she uses water to really lather it up. Groundbreaking. She aims to achieve that really clean feeling every time even if her arms ache. Oh she's going in for the second scrub-a-dub-dub. Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.
- The Glóby mitt makes an appearance. She states she's had a lot of questions why there's only one mitt, so she might look at doing two in the future. Careful now Lydia, don’t let your brains go to your head!
- She's shaving her pits. Her lady bits are now being washed. I’d like to leave you with one thought Lydia...but being naked, I’m not sure you have a place to put it!
- She's putting her tan on ready for her night out. She leaves the guide colour on for extra bronze. She then says she's so sweaty as she's got her tan on. Dim and Grim. Glóby makes another guest appearance. She says she's shamelessly plugging, but to say she's proud is an underestimation. Please tell me more? I do enjoy horror stories.
- She doesn't like blow dries as no-one does it the way she likes. Did you tell this to your hairdresser, Lydia? Because it would explain a lot. So how did that fifth colour correcting go?
- There's no uniform to curling her hair apparently she advises. Just like your career then evidently.
- The labels on her bins are blurred out on camera. I hate to out you Lydia, but could this be, by any chance, because they have Northamptonshire Council on? Calm down. Take a deep breath and then hold it for about twenty minutes.
- She's pointing out the new things in the garden and goes on to say 'not to mention everything else we need for the house. God there's loads'. She has big plans. But it'll happen over years and years. Lydia, you would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle.
- She's sweated off all of her make-up around her hairline. She's wearing all of code 8 which she thinks is a bit funny. I mean it's not. I just think it's a bit funny that your followers fall for your less than subtle affiliate links.
- She's wearing a House of CB dress. She wishes she had it in sage, but she's obviously not got around to ordering it yet. She feels she needs a sage Lady Dior as she does not have a green bag. And it would look so cute with this outfit. How's that last video working out for you Lydia? I’d explain my cynicism to you, but I left my English-to-Dumbass Dictionary at work.
- She feels she's so grounded as Cawwee always tells her to shut up. People say that you are the perfect idiot, Lydia. I say that you are not perfect but you are doing all right.
- She's having a spontaneous second day with Caweee. It's hike day with her Fendi adventure bag on. Converse with any plankton lately?
- Ali's getting the garden area ready for the beehive. I feel there's been enough discussion on bee keeping, which I can't give justice to. So I'll just point out, I hope you stand on a Lego Ali. Oh and save the bees 🐝
- Ken and Graham are back in the house, painting the gates pigeon. She drives past another house and states 'they've had their gates painted too snazzy moo moos'. Where's your off button, Lydia?
- She couldn't stay out late last night with everything going on, so that pressure's removed. Hold still, I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
- Lumi has a sore throat so she took her to the vets. Lumi also went AWOL for a bit yesterday. She really needs to get that cat a new tag - Animal of the Wanker Owner Lydiot.
- She's accidentally bought a kid's backpack, but in the same sentence highlights that she's now a fully grown adult, because at least she actually bought it herself. If you were twice as smart Lydia, you’d still be stupid.
- Cawwee says she's being brave looking at a spider's web. I say you're a grey sprinkle on a rainbow cupcake.
- They're actually eating broad beans from the field. Kindly refer to my previous post. But to sum it up, I'd slap you, but tit splatters.
- They're back in the garden. The pussy is nestled on her pussy. Standard. She says the 'queen sloth is doing the best expression of a roast chicken'. Some people should really use a glue stick instead of a chap stick.
- She boasts she has wine, blankets, classical music, houmous, so what more could she want? I mean we're all still in a global pandemic, but I forgot the world revolves around you, Lydia. I'm sorry, how silly of me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
How does she look so much older and aged than 32 despite pumping her face full of fillers and using luxury skin care? I've been noticing this more and more.

Even Ali has a lot of lines and sun damage and he is around the same age....they claim to be influencers in beauty, skin care, grooming etc but both look older than their years. Perhaps it's the layers of fake tan and laying out in the sun but neither look in their early 30s.

Reactions: 26
Lydiot no one wants to watch you shaving your armpits so vigorously🤢
Couldn’t watch the rest of the video, unbelievably gross🤢😶

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else notice this ... during the longer shot of her watering next to the bins they blurred out the “South Northamptonshire Council” because obvs not Buckinghamshire 😂

View attachment 203853

but if you pause a faster shot when she is walking to the door you can clearly see it 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 203851

All of her viewers know she lives in Buckinghamshire, she says it so many times in this video alone! So there would be no reason to hide the name on the bins.. except for the fact she’s trying to cover a big fat lie. 😁
Haha She lives near Stoke Bruerne, if you look on the map and go south a little bit outside the town you can see her house in a cluster.. can’t miss it.

isn’t so private when she vlogs out and about a promoted local businesses, doesn’t take much to put two and two together

Reactions: 21
Haha She lives near Stoke Bruerne, if you look on the map and go south a little bit outside the town you can see her house in a cluster.. can’t miss it.

isn’t so private when she vlogs out and about a promoted local businesses, doesn’t take much to put two and two together
Is that actually on the ‘border of Buckinghamshire’? I don’t understand why she lies - does she really believe she lives in a stately home in Buckinghamshire rather than a new build bungalow in Stoke Breune?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Depop Dee has been busy today, uploading all Lady Julia's GIFTED Karen Millen stuff, all new with tags, to be sold no doubt to finance a sage green Dior/Chanel bag.
My favourite thing about her depop is when she claims something has never been worn but......

I hope she's dry cleaned it, in case of any grass stains :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Late to the party and has probably been mentioned but can't stand the way she and a lot of other influencers label trades people as theirs, 'my landscaper' 'my builders' my architect'. These are skilled educated people she describes them as if they're her minions. Probably being a bit drastic but it's something that really irriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.