Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dezi perkins launched her sunglasses a few hours ago on youtube. I dont really follow her but i wanted to read the reviews. So many positive reviews I hope lydiot sees it lol. witch take that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Because she has firstly to beg her artificial flower making person to gift her one. Like with olive trees. That was so subtle of her /s

She changed her mind after she held once the baby of her brother.

No, after Despina she went to that fancy pants her dresser who did hers and Carries hair (looked very good imo). The last hairdresser (the current one) didn't even get a mention (at least on YT I don't watch her Insta content, but few people her stated that she went 4x to colour correct, so I guess she said it on Insta). If she went to the fancy pants hair dresser again, she would have made a show out of it, like she did the first time. Or at least name dropped her. She said multiple times that this person does Kaushal's hair as well.
Why did she stop going to Despina again??

Reactions: 6
The symptoms she claims she has from that PMDD list also appear on lists of symptoms stemming from poor nutrition. If she and Ali actually ate healthfully, with the occasionally indulgence of a frozen pizza or whatever, I have no doubt both would feel so much better.

See a GP Lydia, take your husband & eat those free vegetables.

One of the interior designers behind Neptune has been sharing some plant-based recipes during Lockdown. I've tried her granola recipe and it is delightful. https://www.instagram.com/emma_sims_hilditch/
Also highly reccomend Hetty McKinnon's cookbooks and Amelia Freer's Simply Good For You.

Why did she stop going to Despina again??
Despina moved salons and no longer gave Lydia free services.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know of a gay vlogger who does DIY and he follows Ali and I don't believe he is into fashion or has a scents wardrobe.

That has to be photoshopped because the edge of the leaves on a corn stalk are sharp. Did he borrow a necklace from Lydia? Silly me. Lydia doesn't share.
I was having a bit of a bad day until I read "scents wardrobe." epic. 🤣

Well - here is an update that took 1 second to look up but I don't have the time to watch tonight. I looked quickly at this Secret project reveal and in the description box she says ALL PRODUCTS ARE PR PRODUCTS. So does that mean that all of that whole room listed was FREE? That table was FREE and then she's trashing them now?! Really?
And she’s listed their friends... the painter and electrician alongside the cinnamon sticks?!

View attachment 194261
Cinnamon sticks . . . BAHAHAHA! My God, I'm having a laugh tonight. Also epic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200730-064414_Twitter.jpg

Sorry don't know how to do the small pic!

The way she speaks is so rude! How about you do the cushions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Nasty b*tch, watched the instastory of poor Ali running around fluffing the cushions. She made sure to stress several times MY cushions.
Don't understand that, aren't you married and building a life together but everything is mine mine mine.... Ali save yourself!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
The symptoms she claims she has from that PMDD list also appear on lists of symptoms stemming from poor nutrition. If she and Ali actually ate healthfully, with the occasionally indulgence of a frozen pizza or whatever, I have no doubt both would feel so much better.

See a GP Lydia, take your husband & eat those free vegetables.

One of the interior designers behind Neptune has been sharing some plant-based recipes during Lockdown. I've tried her granola recipe and it is delightful. https://www.instagram.com/emma_sims_hilditch/
Also highly reccomend Hetty McKinnon's cookbooks and Amelia Freer's Simply Good For You.

Despina moved salons and no longer gave Lydia free services.

So thats why she stopped going to despina? Because she stopped giving her freebies? She's disgusting! She used to claim despina was the woman that saved her hair and worshipped her. She's really actually a disgusting person!

it’s the chin filler and cheek filler that’s ruined her face IMO. She had a strong jaw before but now her chin is huge and makes her
face look too long. The cheeks look puffy and like the Saw character.
The nose looks bigger than before when she used to contour it and before the nose fillers.

I honestly don’t know if she has had her lips done, but everything else is obvious. She’s ruined her face and I’m speaking as someone that has Botox so no against anything like that!

Oh shes been having her lips done for years & here is a pic of her old (so much prettier) face

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She will never address Globby because it would be like ripping open an old wound. People will start up at her again and she is not going to want that.

Dezi put a lot of effort into her product and actually designed them. Just watched her video and this is how you launch your product. She spoke about the process and went into detail with the product. Take note Lidl, she did not just pick a bunch of stuff that already exists on Aliexpress and call it innovative. Still can't believe she said that.

That NY trip with Lidl (the store) was actually hilarious. People kept on at her saying it was a partnership with Lidl and she was always saying no its not its with Heidi Klum. I mean how embarrassing when literally everyone and their dog new who it was with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
First comment -

I’m beginning to think her headaches are from either a) overdosing on fake tan b) teeth straightening (they’re like a row of condemned cottages) c) ginger and whatever else she makes in her couldren of a nighttime d) running for all of 12 minutes up the lane and back e) paint fumes or maybe linen secretes some unknown substance into the air. She’s a div.
Couldren. Hahahahaha....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So thats why she stopped going to despina? Because she stopped giving her freebies? She's disgusting! She used to claim despina was the woman that saved her hair and worshipped her. She's really actually a disgusting person!

Oh shes been having her lips done for years & here is a pic of her old (so much prettier) face
OMG Ali actually had life is his eyes :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i really hope she goes through a lot of trouble and expense for this garden, for the ‘sproots’ to grow halfway and then get ravaged by wild animals. I do hope it’s a massive inconvenience and waste of time for her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
BRING THE CUSHIONS IN YOURSELF THEN YOU ORANGE, ENTITLED, STUCK UP, SAGE WEARING, SELF ABSORBED witch. Jesus, how many times a day do you reckon Ali wants to twit her round the head with that Thermomix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Gave Ali’s latest snooze fest a go. Two key moments

1. Lyds wants to spend £600 on three composters😂😭 world’s most expensive luxe composting 😂 keeps talking about three next to each other so you can turn them over. I can guarantee that the ones she’s looking at on Pinterest are made out of pallets. Composters can be made for free out of old pallets or just make a compost heap in the corner. Or she could get dalek composters. There is no way Lyds will be turning the compost with her poor wrist strength. A wormery would be way more suitable as they do the work for you and you just harvest the vermicastings. Anyway they don’t even eat enough food to compost anything! Unless they just want to compost their pizza and sausage roll leftovers.

2. 36mins in.. It was boring so skipped through to the sausage roll moment. Once again Lyds attacking Ali because she thinks she is right that the heat comes from the top of the oven. Obviously Ali is right saying the heat rises AND that the heat comes from the back of the oven, circulated by the fan. Lyds it is an oven not a GRILL. Ali was right, again, and she just goes at him. Ali gave the best eye roll to the camera. Then he confuses her by saying “what came first seed or plant” and she says seed. Then he starts questioning her and she gets confused and defensive.. Ali asked where does the seed come from without the plant and Lyds says “BIRD POO” 😂 even with all her sprootlings she still doesn’t know a seed comes from a plant 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Then trying to change it back to her also stupid argument about oven. Wrong on both counts Lydia. Ali is clearly sick of this.

4F60102A-A3E1-49D1-9133-B9EECA4AA047.png
524F4AE8-8B15-4748-ACAC-DE84DC03AA2A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Gave Ali’s latest snooze fest a go. Two key moments

1. Lyds wants to spend £600 on three composters😂😭 world’s most expensive luxe composting 😂 keeps talking about three next to each other so you can turn them over. I can guarantee that the ones she’s looking at on Pinterest are made out of pallets. Composters can be made for free out of old pallets or just make a compost heap in the corner. Or she could get dalek composters. There is no way Lyds will be turning the compost with her poor wrist strength. A wormery would be way more suitable as they do the work for you and you just harvest the vermicastings. Anyway they don’t even eat enough food to compost anything! Unless they just want to compost their pizza and sausage roll leftovers.

2. 36mins in.. It was boring so skipped through to the sausage roll moment. Once again Lyds attacking Ali because she thinks she is right that the heat comes from the top of the oven. Obviously Ali is right saying the heat rises AND that the heat comes from the back of the oven, circulated by the fan. Lyds it is an oven not a GRILL. Ali was right, again, and she just goes at him. Ali gave the best eye roll to the camera. Then he confuses her by saying “what came first seed or plant” and she says seed. Then he starts questioning her and she gets confused and defensive.. Ali asked where does the seed come from without the plant and Lyds says “BIRD POO” 😂 even with all her sprootlings she still doesn’t know a seed comes from a plant 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Then trying to change it back to her also stupid argument about oven. Wrong on both counts Lydia. Ali is clearly sick of this.

View attachment 196467View attachment 196468
Their upper pieces of glass above their patio doors are so dirty that they don't even reflect light like the glass on the doors. Why are they arguing about such stuff as heat rises (everyone should know this) and she thinks bird poo produces seeds? That pretty mind numbingly stupid. Who knew that Lydia AKA Lady of the Bungalow was into a form of alchemy where bird poo magically forms into seeds and the seeds grow into a plant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Disclaimer....im not a doctor but symptoms for bipolar....
Both a manic and a hypomanic episode include three or more of these symptoms:
  • Abnormally upbeat, jumpy or wired
  • Increased activity, energy or agitation
  • Exaggerated sense of well-being and self-confidence (euphoria)
  • Decreased need for sleep
  • Unusual talkativeness
  • Racing thoughts
  • Distractibility
  • Poor decision-making — for example, going on buying sprees, taking sexual risks or making foolish investments
Anyone you know?
Also I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone on here that may be bipolar (my mum was) I really think she may be
At times she is extremely manic and when she is fixated on something she wants everything to be done/,purchased/gifted straight away

If you watch her vlog the one after her launch she showed how to use the made in China mit she was manic, jumping around whilst rubbing her body talking like she had taken speed and look at her eyes
Sorry just catching up. My friend is bipolar, not sure that’s what lydias problem is to be honest! Although once she reads this she might think it’s a fantastic idea to pretend to be so she can justify her insane behaviour

Reactions: 9
Omg! The amount of people who ‘respectfully challenged’ over Glóby and she just ignored. There were so many fair questions about price point, about where it was made, about the material. I real really want to respond to her stupid post and say this, but I’ll just get blocked so what’s the point? Honestly I can’t figure out whether she’s trolling us or being for real.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.