Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m tempted to send photos of her 4 years ago and now to Injector Bunny. She’s a pro at spotting what work has been done and is famous for doing celeb before and after comparisons.

There’s more than just nose and cheek filler going on but I can’t quite work it out. I should’ve asked my doctors when I saw him today.

And for transparency I just got my Botox and filler topped up

AD my own face
it’s the chin filler and cheek filler that’s ruined her face IMO. She had a strong jaw before but now her chin is huge and makes her
face look too long. The cheeks look puffy and like the Saw character.
The nose looks bigger than before when she used to contour it and before the nose fillers.

I honestly don’t know if she has had her lips done, but everything else is obvious. She’s ruined her face and I’m speaking as someone that has Botox so no against anything like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
First comment -

I’m beginning to think her headaches are from either a) overdosing on fake tan b) teeth straightening (they’re like a row of condemned cottages) c) ginger and whatever else she makes in her couldren of a nighttime d) running for all of 12 minutes up the lane and back e) paint fumes or maybe linen secretes some unknown substance into the air. She’s a div.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The bees stem from Ali having bad hay fever this year and he read to relieve it you should eat local honey so of course he thinks he needs to become a bee keeper 😂 my parents have a FloHive and to be fair it doesn’t take much work it’s not like traditional beekeeping you just turn a knob and the honey comes out, but they still need some care so hopefully they’ve properly researched it. My parents got theirs in the spring so they could acclimate to the area before winter, I’m worried about them doing it now because there’s not much time for them to get used to the area before it gets cold and honey bees don’t hibernate.
If Lyds and Aldi do get a Flow Hive it will be a huge mistake as they live in the English countryside surrounded by oil seed rape which produces SET honey and won’t “flow” out of anything 😂

I'm curious, how much does it cost to buy bees and a bee house and all the protective stuff you need, is it necessary to wear that white gear? I wonder if Ali paid for this stuff or not.
It can range from £300 to £1000 to set up one hive depending on a number of factors. The type of hive which you want to use, if the hive is already fully built £200+ or flat pack £150+, if it’s a Flow Hive or Omlet Beehaus it will be £500+ just for hive, the frames all the equipment (smoker, hive tool, manipulation cloths) £30-£100 depending if second hand etc, a good bee suit from Sheriffs is £100+, local beekeeping association bee course 6 weeks £60ish, the bees may be free if a swarm or £100+ if overwintered packaged bees with an imported queen. You also need British beekeepers association membership, local association membership -some beekeepers don’t have these things but people get threatened with legal action a lot if a neighbour accuses your bees of stinging them and so BBKA provide insurance. They also live next to fields that will get sprayed regularly with pesticides and will need to block their hives or have alerts sent to their phones - lots of farmers don’t sign up to this service so they may end up with dead bees from pesticide drift. They also need to be in contact with local bee inspector incase of an outbreak of disease. There is a lot more to this than they may think!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ohhh lots of good stuff this morning, reading on here (Elle has done it again) and watching Alis vlog. I am getting even more excited about the veggie gardens after watching all the animals on Alis vlog, those squirrels and rabbits and I think he had deer there once are all going to be merrily nibbling away at the veg. This is going to be fun to watch. bring it on

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ohhh lots of good stuff this morning, reading on here (Elle has done it again) and watching Alis vlog. I am getting even more excited about the veggie gardens after watching all the animals on Alis vlog, those squirrels and rabbits and I think he had deer there once are all going to be merrily nibbling away at the veg. This is going to be fun to watch. bring it on
It will be the millenth train wreck,,because if you consider it what has been Successful Lately………not much.
Her headaches /brain damage are just pure stress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a beekeeper. There is always one bee that follows you back and wants to sting you, they always go for the face, if not kept properly or issues e.g. disease, varroa mite, wasp attacks, humid day, lack of nectar flow, queenless or queen problems they get feisty. They also don't like perfume and lots of scents, and we know that will be an issue with the amount of Aerin perfume Lyds sprays around. There is always a swarm, this is a natural process and should be encouraged especially if they are living in the countryside. Honeybees are tricky and misunderstood creatures, highly complex. I know beekeepers who have been beekeeping for 25+ years and still get surprised by their bees. I think one will follow her, sting her and then that will be the end of the hive. I think the only reason they are getting one and Ali is interested is because over lockdown David Beckham got a Flow Hive set up in the Beckham's Cotswold palace and now it is trendy.
I got it! Lydia wants bees so she can say “she was stung in her face” and blame any fillers on bees!

one of my friends, who is clinical psychologist thinks that A&L “adventurous“ life would make great subject of her Clinical research. You know, the social media animals in their new habitat with No skills to maintain their livelihood, poser tit at its finest.

This looks like they are planning mass graves. Has Lydia became serious with bringing Tattlers to “justice”? Or.... Maybe Ali is planning ”accident“.

”sir, i swear I did not mean to stab her with pizza cutter - she was blending with the weeds background by wearing sage linen and i thought it was wildling looking to eat our sprootlings!
I have used my newly found strength obtained by carrying urinal to the Basement drain area to defend my beloved wife’s seedlings and only when her body flopped oozing clear liquid, I realised it was Lydia....

WTF? Why would anybody sane ( hold on, I think I might just have answered my own question) vlog or publish those pics? This is equivalent of work in progress, if your WIP is turd production saga.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lookey here - she's actually doing one of the press zoom calls... and wowzer - that's 9 glasses. WHO pray tell is joining her?

P.S. still never eats or serves veg

View attachment 195700
LOL..PR event. Notice only 3 glasses have wine. Lidl, Cawee and Dee. The rest are for show and won't be used. Pretty sad when you have to pretend.
Thats not a lot of food for 9 people. She is such a dick.

We bought a farmhouse that had an old neglected beehive. We have an orchard aswell, so we thought we would keep it for pollination (yeah we know nothing about bees). My husband got a beekeeper in to make sure it was healthy and he advised it would be better to get rid of it as you will get stung he said. He was right. They were aggressive little fuckers. My husband got stung twice on the face in so many days. Called him back and he took it away for us.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if those sausage rolls are gluten free?

WTF is the deal with the bees, it's come out of NOWHERE! Exactly what are they going to do with them? It's so random. Surely you can't just have bees without and sort of training? Research just isn't enough in my eyes. I can see it's a disaster waiting to happen.
I have 5 hives and I would never start a colony this late in the year. Bees need time to store honey to get them through the winter. I am sure I could not even source bees even if I wanted to start a colony right now. I live in Michigan where we have some brutal winters. I lost 2 colonies during the 2014 Polar Vortex but UK weather might be different when it comes to bees.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ali tells us “I could have been a chef”. Pissing myself.
These two just get better
View attachment 195856
in this pic he looks like he's missing his legs...just like int he picture of him hanging off his clothes rail. 🤣

I can’t believe they’re willingly showing us how shite their meals are! Who eats pizza, sausage rolls and chips for dinner?!!??! 🤢 No wonder they both look ill
Those Farmers Hampers are being put to good use......:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The time they went it coincided with NY Fashion Week and we expected her to go to shows, etc, but she didn't seem to get any invites. Although I am certain there was an evening event she did go to, a party or something and Aimee Song was there who said something about Ali being cute. Either Lidl was giving everyone daggers at the event, or it was just Aimee.
Was that the same time that Lydia was using her phone to help light someone else's shot. But she horned her way into the photo and posed her a$$ off. Super second hand embarrassment. I wish I could find it.

Reactions: 15
The likes on her Globy account are rapidly going down... I haven’t watched her last 2 vlogs, I honestly can’t be bothered. Has she mentioned her brand launch yet?? Surely by now??

67174418-D3E7-47B2-8496-20592770307E.jpeg
E5A732E2-6E2A-4DB0-8294-9089685A0FA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The likes on her Globy account are rapidly going down... I haven’t watched her last 2 vlogs, I honestly can’t be bothered. Has she mentioned her brand launch yet?? Surely by now??

View attachment 196361View attachment 196362

I doubt a lot of those are real likes anyway. GLOBY still has stock available online apparently. I can't wait until she has to embarrassingly discount them just so she doesn't have a garage full of plastic mitt bags. Or maybe she'll just pretend they are all sold out and that they were actually a limited edition item. The desperate possibilities are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.