Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be a beautiful day at the bungalow. Means she can sit on her arse outside instead of inside all day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nasty b*tch, watched the instastory of poor Ali running around fluffing the cushions. She made sure to stress several times MY cushions.
Don't understand that, aren't you married and building a life together but everything is mine mine mine.... Ali save yourself!!!
Someone asked that very question on her video why do you always say "I, me, mine you never talk like you and Ali are together" id screenshot it but no guesses....its deleted . I think I've worked out why she needed the new girl at the office...permanent finger on delete

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unable to send you the link via DM as you haven't got it enabled on your profile.

Go to Zoopla or Right Move and search for a 2 bed terraced house in Stony Stratford for £315K and you should find it. 🙂
Thanks for the heads up! I think I've sorted out my settings!!

Reactions: 1
Why did she stop going to Despina again??
IDK. If I remember correctly she (Lyds) told that Despina's life circumstanced had changed and it was not her place to tell it (similar how she not-explained why Cal left).

• Wow
Shes putting shelves in her kitchen where abouts?
I was wondering the same, open shelving is nice but where is she going to put it in her kitchen there’s cabinets all the way around and it doesn’t go in that kitchen. She really needs to decide what the feel/theme of her home is because she has some modern, some tradition, some farmhouse, some light, and some moody rooms, it’s like being in wonderland and there just random rooms everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gave Ali’s latest snooze fest a go. Two key moments

1. Lyds wants to spend £600 on three composters😂😭 world’s most expensive luxe composting 😂 keeps talking about three next to each other so you can turn them over. I can guarantee that the ones she’s looking at on Pinterest are made out of pallets. Composters can be made for free out of old pallets or just make a compost heap in the corner. Or she could get dalek composters. There is no way Lyds will be turning the compost with her poor wrist strength. A wormery would be way more suitable as they do the work for you and you just harvest the vermicastings. Anyway they don’t even eat enough food to compost anything! Unless they just want to compost their pizza and sausage roll leftovers.

2. 36mins in.. It was boring so skipped through to the sausage roll moment. Once again Lyds attacking Ali because she thinks she is right that the heat comes from the top of the oven. Obviously Ali is right saying the heat rises AND that the heat comes from the back of the oven, circulated by the fan. Lyds it is an oven not a GRILL. Ali was right, again, and she just goes at him. Ali gave the best eye roll to the camera. Then he confuses her by saying “what came first seed or plant” and she says seed. Then he starts questioning her and she gets confused and defensive.. Ali asked where does the seed come from without the plant and Lyds says “BIRD POO” 😂 even with all her sprootlings she still doesn’t know a seed comes from a plant 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Then trying to change it back to her also stupid argument about oven. Wrong on both counts Lydia. Ali is clearly sick of this.

View attachment 196467View attachment 196468
Omg, he looks in the 2nd pic like Jamie Dornan's Paul Spector in the show "The Fall". Ready to strangle someone to death.

Their upper pieces of glass above their patio doors are so dirty that they don't even reflect light like the glass on the doors. Why are they arguing about such stuff as heat rises (everyone should know this) and she thinks bird poo produces seeds? That pretty mind numbingly stupid. Who knew that Lydia AKA Lady of the Bungalow was into a form of alchemy where bird poo magically forms into seeds and the seeds grow into a plant.
What always grinds my gears is that she never can't be bothered to dust of HER glass pendulum lights over the kitchen island. But thanks for the note on the windows. Now I can be irritated by that, too. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm going to watch Ali tonight for a laugh but before I do may I please ask for a warning....tell me he's not going to say "what im wearing today......."
I can not stand when he says that I just cant 🤮

View attachment 196399

Sorry don't know how to do the small pic!

The way she speaks is so rude! How about you do the cushions!
Stupid bleeping excuse for a breathing human, their called outdoor cushions available at any outdoor garden or living centre. And guess what you can leave them outside in the rain she bleeping does myhead in

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If you need a giggle today, go to Ali’s vlog called “COME SHOPPING WITH US” and watch the first 3 seconds 🤣🤣🤣

It’s an oldie but a goodie

• Haha
View attachment 196399

Sorry don't know how to do the small pic!

The way she speaks is so rude! How about you do the cushions!
Do it your f***ing self lady Lydia

IDK. If I remember correctly she (Lyds) told that Despina's life circumstanced had changed and it was not her place to tell it (similar how she not-explained why Cal left).
Yes you are right, I remember her saying that too. Thing is Despina is still doing hair so it’s not like she’s changed careers or left to have a baby- isn’t that dramatic her life circumstance! So Lydia could easily pay her, she obv just doesn’t want to. I also noticed that Despina doesn’t follow her anymore. Her hair was always so much better when she did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Yes you are right, I remember her saying that too. Thing is Despina is still doing hair so it’s not like she’s changed careers or left to have a baby- isn’t that dramatic her life circumstance! So Lydia could easily pay her, she obv just doesn’t want to. I also noticed that Despina doesn’t follow her anymore. Her hair was always so much better when she did it.
If Despina doesn’t follow her anymore there must have been a fall out.... or maybe she was offended that Lydia refused to pay a penny towards her own hair (I know I would be)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If Despina doesn’t follow her anymore there must have been a fall out.... or maybe she was offended that Lydia refused to pay a penny towards her own hair (I know I would be)
The last time she had it done she moaned about the blow dry when she got home. Wonder if she was told to beat it after that?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The last time she had it done she moaned about the blow dry when she got home. Wonder if she was told to beat it after that?
Wasn't she the last time at Despina's when she had the dRaStiC bob cut and went after that to Finland (?) and got her hair cut again by one of the hair dressers for the campaign there?
Maybe Despina cut her hair for free and Lyds sold it to her as free advertisement. But when the other guy cut her hair shortly after that the "free advertisement" wasn't valid anymore since Despina didn't cut this hair cut?
I mean, I liked it more when it was shorter (in general I prefer longer hair on her because her hair is so thick and a half-assed bob is problematic with thick hair) but Despina cut the strange length because Lyds was too afraid to go shorter. And I believe it would've looked good when she would've put in waves instead of straightening it.
I understand that you have to go shorter in steps when you are afraid but it is a bad look when your "friend-"hairdresser takes her time to cut your hair and then you go on in the next vlog to let it cut by some random guy.
But that is my speculation.

I watched today Model mouth's vlog about her ASOS trip, and man, there are worlds between those people. She is so honest regarding the ads, she and her husband have a lovely, realistic relationship, and shut-the-front-door instead of "investing" in designer stuff, they actually are on the look out for a 2nd property, to rent it out, like real adults, investing in stuff that gives them a stable income in the future. And all the love and effort they put in the renovation of her late grandma's bungalow.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
It was discussed a lot in previous threads when Lydia first moved to Nicky that Despina moved salons. The liklihood is her new workplace just wasnt willing to let Lydia get the services for free. The 'personal circumstances' were entirely Lydia being cheap.

Reactions: 21
Whenever I go on a bender and eat like tit, I too get irritable and headache-y. And guess what? Usually happens around my period because cravings. She doesn’t eat a balanced diet, she doesn’t drink water. A 5k a few times a week is fine, but she needs to refuel with vitamins and protein too. She also needs to take some personal accountability and seek therapy and maybe medication because it clear her personal and professional lives are being affected by whatever is going on in her mind.

She really needs to stop armchair diagnosing and go see a proper doctor. It’s irresponsible and hypocritical to tell her followers to go see a doctor when she hasn't either.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whenever I go on a bender and eat like tit, I too get irritable and headache-y. And guess what? Usually happens around my period because cravings. She doesn’t eat a balanced diet, she doesn’t drink water. A 5k a few times a week is fine, but she needs to refuel with vitamins and protein too. She also needs to take some personal accountability and seek therapy and maybe medication because it clear her personal and professional lives are being affected by whatever is going on in her mind.

She really needs to stop armchair diagnosing and go see a proper doctor. It’s irresponsible and hypocritical to tell her followers to go see a doctor when she hasn't either.
you couldn't have said it better!!
Her constant headaches are big hints of her unhealthy lifestyle! To me she looks like a person who would really benefit from psychological therapy!
Her shopping obsession is a symptom of distress too
How can she not see this and diagnose her own self? Go to a someone professional !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

We need to have despina dish on tattle

She will never address Globby because it would be like ripping open an old wound. People will start up at her again and she is not going to want that.

Dezi put a lot of effort into her product and actually designed them. Just watched her video and this is how you launch your product. She spoke about the process and went into detail with the product. Take note Lidl, she did not just pick a bunch of stuff that already exists on Aliexpress and call it innovative. Still can't believe she said that.

That NY trip with Lidl (the store) was actually hilarious. People kept on at her saying it was a partnership with Lidl and she was always saying no its not its with Heidi Klum. I mean how embarrassing when literally everyone and their dog new who it was with.
I posted earlier about dezi and your right in what you say. I just wanted to say her reviews are great as well, oh how I hope lydiot sees it

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.