Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm already sat here with utter anticipation waiting for tonights offering so @Elle Belle can write up another masterpiece and we can all have a good laugh about it. I reckon we will need a new thread by tonight lol!

Surely there won't be any more hauls tonight? Surely not! But then that's all she got going for her currently so it will be more unboxing of homeware, sproutlings, baby talks, touching of the hair, gardening and other dull, dire tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow her and Ali are really busy influencers aren't they - every day is either DIY, gardening or self care and pampering!

Reactions: 21
Gave Ali’s latest snooze fest a go. Two key moments

1. Lyds wants to spend £600 on three composters😂😭 world’s most expensive luxe composting 😂 keeps talking about three next to each other so you can turn them over. I can guarantee that the ones she’s looking at on Pinterest are made out of pallets. Composters can be made for free out of old pallets or just make a compost heap in the corner. Or she could get dalek composters. There is no way Lyds will be turning the compost with her poor wrist strength. A wormery would be way more suitable as they do the work for you and you just harvest the vermicastings. Anyway they don’t even eat enough food to compost anything! Unless they just want to compost their pizza and sausage roll leftovers.

2. 36mins in.. It was boring so skipped through to the sausage roll moment. Once again Lyds attacking Ali because she thinks she is right that the heat comes from the top of the oven. Obviously Ali is right saying the heat rises AND that the heat comes from the back of the oven, circulated by the fan. Lyds it is an oven not a GRILL. Ali was right, again, and she just goes at him. Ali gave the best eye roll to the camera. Then he confuses her by saying “what came first seed or plant” and she says seed. Then he starts questioning her and she gets confused and defensive.. Ali asked where does the seed come from without the plant and Lyds says “BIRD POO” 😂 even with all her sprootlings she still doesn’t know a seed comes from a plant 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Then trying to change it back to her also stupid argument about oven. Wrong on both counts Lydia. Ali is clearly sick of this.

View attachment 196467View attachment 196468
I caught that eyeroll too! And she knows he’s filming so why is she always trying to intentionally embarrass or humiliate him? But I do love that she ends up making herself look like the idiot and... reveals her mean streak.

the only place I can think of is above the cooker, she will move the clock thats hanging there
I think there is wall space above where she put the tiny freezer and the thermomix station (behind the door/aprons). Remember when they put a fridge back to the cupboard that the took one out of the year before? It was fridge only. So they have a tiny tiny freezer.... not sure how they can fit so much frozen food in it! AND More excuses to say “styling” “rejoooooje” and “FAFF”. Cringe

edit- ha! Lol I nailed it. 🤣. “A lot of magic happens here” 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haha she’s ‘potted’ her rose into a milk churn. I doubt she’s taken it out of the pot it came in. I bet she just popped it inside as it came, propped up on something. I don’t think it will do well as roses need to be in the ground or at least a very large plant pot.

The thing is, I get that everyone has to learn somewhere and gardening takes a lot of learning. But it’s just irritating content from her as she is clearly clueless when it comes to anything gardening related.

Omg she probably really believes that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I caught that eyeroll too! And she knows he’s filming so why is she always trying to intentionally embarrass or humiliate him? But I do love that she ends up making herself look like the idiot and... reveals her mean streak.

I think there is wall space above where she put the tiny freezer and the thermomix station (behind the door/aprons). Remember when they put a fridge back to the cupboard that the took one out of the year before? It was fridge only. So they have a tiny tiny freezer.... not sure how they can fit so much frozen food in it! AND More excuses to say “styling” “rejoooooje” and “FAFF”. Cringe

Oooh another excuse to order more crap she doesn't need

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow her and Ali are really busy influencers aren't they - every day is either DIY, gardening or self care and pampering!

DO THEY EVER WORK?? The thing is they'll be lounging on their separate couches tonight congratulating themselves on what a productive day they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When she posted about getting built-in shelves put in, this is NOT what I pictured. This is decorative shelving 🤣 . Did y'all catch that she "introduced" recessed lighting?! You INSTALL, not introduce you twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So mu
When she posted about getting built-in shelves put in, this is NOT what I pictured. This is decorative shelving 🤣 . Did y'all catch that she "introduced" recessed lighting?! You INSTALL, not introduce you twit.
So much fuss about duck all and then no fuss about big deals!!

Reactions: 13
Between the aprons, pigtail plaits, new found fondness of the great outdoors and now a bloody butter churn, she’s turning into a real life Heidi.
How do we get her to take up yodelling?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Between the aprons, pigtail plaits, new found fondness of the great outdoors and now a bloody butter churn, she’s turning into a real life Heidi.
How do we get her to take up yodelling?
Maybe she go full hog and give up electricity, her blog, her Youtube and her IG.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi guys, I am a new member but I literally had to register because you are so funny. I liked watching her videos because it helped me learn english but I got confused after a while. I know she is a fashion blogger but is it really in everybodies interest, seeing clothes everyday worn by a woman at home and for gardening? Don't get me wrong, I love the clothes. It's similar to my style but on a budget :D I also don't think that she changed so much. Seeing older pictures and posts I assume that she always was this way but couldn't afford it. I don't know what it is about her but I feel like she's bragging all the time with her "luxury kitchen haul"? Seriously? I just think she is very blessed with her life and also with her body (just my opinion). Appriciation is key! Regarding Ali I have a feeling that he is more into men but in fact i don't know. I had a friend who is now happy married to a man but before that he dated women nearly for 12 years 🤷‍♀️ it's just a feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol imagine Lydia’s life actually being your life. We laugh but it must be SO unfulfilling and depressing. Also she has zero dignity - she constantly begs for stuff and pretends she’s posh when she isn’t, pretends she lives in Buckinghamshire when she doesn’t. All jokes aside, it must be exhausting having zero job, zero talent, zero purpose and a husband in exactly the same boat. I actually pity her, I really do. Imagine your only joy being from receiving free mugs in the post - it’s a pathetic existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Lol imagine Lydia’s life actually being your life. We laugh but it must be SO unfulfilling and depressing. Also she has zero dignity - she constantly begs for stuff and pretends she’s posh when she isn’t, pretends she lives in Buckinghamshire when she doesn’t. All jokes aside, it must be exhausting having zero job, zero talent, zero purpose and a husband in exactly the same boat. I actually pity her, I really do. Imagine your only joy being from receiving free mugs in the post - it’s a pathetic existence.
She reminds me of all the characters in Big Little Lies. Everything is a facade. Everything is a lie. Vapid existence. Not particularly talented at anything. Unfulfilling. Empty praise from others you think are your friends, but are either strangers on the internet or people who feel sorry for you. And then, cherry on top is Ali is the exact same. It must be a black hole vortex of spiritual emptiness in that house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes very good points! I was thinking about this last night. Just for maybe 5 minutes, hold a big camera out and walk around your house pointing out all of the regular every day random stuff you and your family do, including laying on the sofa, organizing a drawer, opening a box, brushing your teeth.... be sure to do it in a high pitched voice and giggle to yourself that you are so smart to think of putting flowers in a vase or lighting a candle. Then go to your bathroom and set your camera across from you and just talk to it for 30 minutes about YOURSELF. Think about how INSANE you look and feel. I find it so cringe, I don't know how they do it without cringing or bursting out laughing. It's the strangest thing this generation. Look at the IG feeds... every single photo is of themselves. Rarely anyone else and if so, they are in the photo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Those shelves are £7 in wickes! I know cos I have them myself.....I'm not a lydialuxe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We have yet another moving to the country side, Chase Amie. Will she too become part of « THE BIGGEST BEGGARS »? Maybe she will be lidl’s neigh our and will become best friend and then best ennemi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she really just had more shelves fitted to store her new kitchen haul! She complained so much about outgrowing her old house and that they needed so much more space but before we know it she will have filled this house to the brim and will be complaining again that she needs a bigger house. She always said quality over quantity but now she seems to be just buying in bulk, it is so excessive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.