Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a squiz at Carrie’s place. Not my taste but it’s clearly her taste and decorated with a lot of love and dedication. I think she must come from a fairly well-off family if she could afford a place like this on her own? It seems like the same as what Lydia had before she upgraded, and that would’ve been on a dual income.

Maybe she’s moving now because her parents are offering to buy her a Cotswolds cottage in an effort get her further away from her clearly toxic narcissistic friend. 😂 I still have hope for you Carrie! Run!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Had a squiz at Carrie’s place. Not my taste but it’s clearly her taste and decorated with a lot of love and dedication. I think she must come from a fairly well-off family if she could afford a place like this on her own? It seems like the same as what Lydia had before she upgraded, and that would’ve been on a dual income.

Maybe she’s moving now because her parents are offering to buy her a Cotswolds cottage in an effort get her further away from her clearly toxic narcissistic friend. 😂 I still have hope for you Carrie! Run!!!
The thing about Carries place is that it looks like a comfortable home. You know the type most people live in. Not to precious or over styled. It’s not a house it’s a home. Lydia’s house lacks a soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So not only is the urinal loud, its also getting the foor all wet 🔊💦😂View attachment 193269

Floor nor foor 😂

Not nor blimey I'm tired 😴😂
YEP - same as the floor of a teenage boys bathroom.... OVERSPRAY. LOL
Nostalgia, part 2.
The fashion blogger (and the healthy person) that we lost:
AWWW This was back when I found her doing a handbag review of a bag I wanted to buy. Her wee little office and teeny tiny closet and then she had the hustle.... she was working hard. Constantly working out and going to meetings. They seemed really happy, though I don't know HOW she managed in that closet. But back then she would get a nice dress, shoes or bag that was very cool and show it off and wear it all the time. Something flipped a switch around when she got this house and a lot of success. Sadly, this is the tale as old as time with fame and money. People lose themselves in it and become a shell of what made them likable in the first place. Just look at Tom Cruise!

Reactions: 18
That water feature is so loud down in the basement, the noise is just bouncing off of walls and hard flooring. It needs to be softened by being around garden shrubs, grass etc. It would drive me mad having to listen to that while trying to work (use the term loosely in her case).
Ps it does look like urinal 😂
it looks like a urinal and sounds like one where the ballcock has got jammed and the cistern keeps filling up......and I can’t unhear it now 🙆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
it looks like a urinal and sounds like one where the ballcock has got jammed and the cistern keeps filling up......and I can’t unhear it now 🙆‍♀️
It also reminds me of those old horse troughs you see or maybe an outdoor sink—I just instinctively feel like if you left it in the inner city next to a bar or something it would immediately fill up with piss and cigarette butts. Not an attractive feature! And poorly sized for the space.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She does know about the option at IG - see translation??? I’m confused - she should know this! She is ig influencer 🤯
View attachment 192837
Because let's face it, she's not intelligent. HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THIS! It says "translate" under anything that isn't in English!!! I wish there was an EYE ROLL emoji on here.

She says these things tongue in cheek, however we know that she's Veruca Salt and she wants everything and she wants it now.

YEP - same as the floor of a teenage boys bathroom.... OVERSPRAY. LOL

AWWW This was back when I found her doing a handbag review of a bag I wanted to buy. Her wee little office and teeny tiny closet and then she had the hustle.... she was working hard. Constantly working out and going to meetings. They seemed really happy, though I don't know HOW she managed in that closet. But back then she would get a nice dress, shoes or bag that was very cool and show it off and wear it all the time. Something flipped a switch around when she got this house and a lot of success. Sadly, this is the tale as old as time with fame and money. People lose themselves in it and become a shell of what made them likable in the first place. Just look at Tom Cruise!
I found her via a handbag review too! (Givenchy Antioga)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Because let's face it, she's not intelligent. HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THIS! It says "translate" under anything that isn't in English!!! I wish there was an EYE ROLL emoji on here.

She says these things tongue in cheek, however we know that she's Veruca Salt and she wants everything and she wants it now.

I found her via a handbag review too! (Givenchy Antioga)
I found her on Twitter about 5 years ago, I had tweeted glossy box about the terrible quality of the products in their boxes. I had been sent an eyeshadow palette from next (the clothing store) it was a palette full of shimmery greens and pinks, it was horrendous and had zero pigment. At the time Lydia was working with glossy box and glossy box for some reason decided to involve her in my complaint and tweet me telling me how much she loved the product and recommends it, she then personally tweeted me endorsing the product. I sent her some tweets telling her where to shove her opinion and that I didn’t need some blogger who scores freebies involving themselves in my complaint when I actually paid for my subscription 😂😂 she obviously blocked me but for some reason I was intrigued and ending up watching some videos, I liked her and started watching her channel all the time. I am now back to my original opinion of I don’t need some spoilt blogger telling me what to spend my money on when I actually pay for my stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I found her on Twitter about 5 years ago, I had tweeted glossy box about the terrible quality of the products in their boxes. I had been sent an eyeshadow palette from next (the clothing store) it was a palette full of shimmery greens and pinks, it was horrendous and had zero pigment. At the time Lydia was working with glossy box and glossy box for some reason decided to involve her in my complaint and tweet me telling me how much she loved the product and recommends it, she then personally tweeted me endorsing the product. I sent her some tweets telling her where to shove her opinion and that I didn’t need some blogger who scores freebies involving themselves in my complaint when I actually paid for my subscription 😂😂 she obviously blocked me but for some reason I was intrigued and ending up watching some videos, I liked her and started watching her channel all the time. I am now back to my original opinion of I don’t need some spoilt blogger telling me what to spend my money on when I actually pay for my stuff.
Gosh, she’s been like that since the beginning?

I think...I found her through a shoe collection video?! I remember thinking her boyfriend was some Arab millionaire because he was named Ali and he’d apparently gifted her some designer shoes (the most expensive thing a boyfriend has ever given me is a video game). She also had a very exotic and striking look—not all lumpy and swollen like she does now.

Looking back and with my unwanted familiarity with her rotten trotters, I really think I must have liked her personality a lot to continue watching despite having to see them so often in my first video of hers ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
For me this doesn't feel like it's an ethical issue, it's just their marketing approach. It's just a business using influencers for social media marketing.

Unfortunately, because of the product (food), the influencer (a rich QVC sales woman), the payment for advertising (food), the message (buy from us cos we're doctors) and the current circumstances it comes off as incredibly crass.

For me it's really the lack of message and the payment for advertising, the food, that rubs me the wrong way. Repeatedly people here have said that if this food was donated by rich QVC sales woman, and she posted a few feel good stories, received money for advertising (if she feels the need to be paid that's between them), it would have looked so much better. The possible combinations of influencer + payment + message that would have produced far better outcome (and a better ROI) is astronomical.

Unfortunately, again, when both parties are asked about what is happening, rich QVC sales woman's response is "why shouldn't rich QVC sales women receive free food?" And the business' response is equally "we reserve the right to give free food to rich people if they show our product".

All of this leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. I can only hope their "heritage" tomatoes don't do the same for others.
It is an ethical approach if they REPEATEDLY send large quantities of food to only 2 people -one of which does not like vegetables.

• Heart
Gosh, she’s been like that since the beginning?

I think...I found her through a shoe collection video?! I remember thinking her boyfriend was some Arab millionaire because he was named Ali and he’d apparently gifted her some designer shoes (the most expensive thing a boyfriend has ever given me is a video game). She also had a very exotic and striking look—not all lumpy and swollen like she does now.

Looking back and with my unwanted familiarity with her rotten trotters, I really think I must have liked her personality a lot to continue watching despite having to see them so often in my first video of hers ever!
I find it hilarious when Tattlers say she used to be so nice but she changed when they moved into the bungalow. She’s always been a stuck up, snotty witch! I followed her from 2015 and back then she was leaving pass-agg replies to comments and being openly rude. I remember a video from the old house where a subscriber had sent her a badly written letter, accompanying a gift. Lidl acted as if she couldn’t understand a word and kept saying how strange it was, like it was the weirdest thing she’d ever seen. But that subscriber had thought they were doing a good thing. They wanted to impress her and instead she laughed at and belittled them on camera, for others to laugh at too. She’s ALWAYS been a horrible, unkind person. She didn’t change, her video editor did.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
go on press send, I dare you :p
I do love a dare but she'll just block me again and I only have 2 accounts 😂 Plus, honestly there's a small part that actually does look forward to the vlogs, only if to see the next chapter of the tit show. Although I think we can agree she's not going to address Glóby now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
I do love a dare but she'll just block me again and I only have 2 accounts 😂 Plus, honestly there's a small part that actually does look forward to the vlogs, only if to see the next chapter of the tit show. Although I think we can agree she's not going to address Glóby now 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know I know, I am very sad there is no more Globy goss. The only thing now that keeps me watching her is waiting for the green house veg garden fiasco. I soo want to see her grass ripped up to lay veg beds, a massive green house installed THEN green house full of bugs and bities, garden beds overgrown with weeds and veg growing out of control and producing soo many veggies they don't know what to do with it all. I live in hope.
P.S. Elle still loving your posts they brighten my day no end, keep up the good work :).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it hilarious when Tattlers say she used to be so nice but she changed when they moved into the bungalow. She’s always been a stuck up, snotty witch! I followed her from 2015 and back then she was leaving pass-agg replies to comments and being openly rude. I remember a video from the old house where a subscriber had sent her a badly written letter, accompanying a gift. Lidl acted as if she couldn’t understand a word and kept saying how strange it was, like it was the weirdest thing she’d ever seen. But that subscriber had thought they were doing a good thing. They wanted to impress her and instead she laughed at and belittled them on camera, for others to laugh at too. She’s ALWAYS been a horrible, unkind person. She didn’t change, her video editor did.
I get what you saying Gusber. I think she came across better because she put more effort in and of course Ali’s filming and editing helped. I recall when viewers pointed out a lite candle appeared too close to hers bags she was showing her her old house and she was in my opinion quite rude in her response. They were showing concern because most of us value our possessions whether expensive or inexpensive...she has never seemed to be mindful about taking care of her things. Never seen a vlog on How to care for bags, clothes the Manolo’s ...just arrogant responses eg shoes are used to walk on the streets. Alas call me sad but I wouldn’t pound the streets in my Manolo’s! Of course I wear them but they are meant for stomping the streets. She values nothing.

• Heart
I can wear my Hangisi's all day. They are genuinely that comfortable. But soles are robust and can withstand the impact, especially if you resole them when needed. Lydia, in her TikTok and insta posts, literally just threw her shoes up in the air to land on the floor. She didn't care if the leather or suede scuffed or the crystals fell out, because let's face it, she can just beg for another pair. Of course, over time shoes do obtain wear and tear. I don't mind this, as I purchase items (I do have to save up for these especially now with a mortgage) to love and to wear. Plus it depicts a story. I'd love to tell my children/grandchildren one day, if we have them, that these were the pair of shoes mama got married in or got made partner in etc.

On this note, my shoe-loving friends, should I or should I not pull the trigger? There's an extra 20 per cent off at checkout 😬 I hope no-one is offended as I do greatly sympathise with the current economic climate. I've not made many frivolous purchases at all during the pandemic. I've been working really hard recently (on toil today, not sciving on Tattle 😂). This may be my justification to purchase 😂

8B0A5D70-5450-4661-B525-04F8752FDD76.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's the fact she refers to them as adventure braids. WTF this girl going on an adventure??? Prissy pants fearlessly travelled though the haunted hallows of the bedevilled bungalow in search of her long-lost dignity. I suppose being on the beg full-time can be classed as a scaventure. She really needs to get a life with a side of stiff dick.

Saying that, I do like braids and often wear my hair with a waterfall or fishtail braid, but I graduated from pigtails aged 5 with honours. No ribbons mind. Excuse my PJs. Better than linen though. Always ✌🏽

View attachment 190829
Aww c'mon, you are very, very funny, write like a modern day Dorothy Parker AND have the type of hair mermaids can only dream of! It's ridiculous. 😹
I would happily watch your channel if you started one, I wish there were more "real" women vlogging. As well as being entertaining it would be inspiring and motivating to younger girls to see what you can achieve if you work hard, have career goals etc. Because this type of vapid, aimless, morally bankrupt, full time scrounging lifestyle is nothing to aspire to. I don't want any of my children to think this what life is about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can wear my Hangisi's all day. They are genuinely that comfortable. But soles are robust and can withstand the impact, especially if you resole them when needed. Lydia, in her TikTok and insta posts, literally just threw her shoes up in the air to land on the floor. She didn't care if the leather or suede scuffed or the crystals fell out, because let's face she can just beg for another pair. Of course, over time shoes do obtain wear and tear. I don't mind this, as I purchase items (I do have to save up for these especially now with a mortgage) to love and to wear. Plus it depicts a story. I'd love to tell my children/grandchildren one day, if we have them, that these were the pair of shoes mama got married in or got made partner in etc.

On this note, my shoe-loving friends, should I or should I not pull the trigger? There's an extra 20 per cent off at checkout 😬 I hope no-one is offended as I do greatly sympathise with the current economic climate. I've not made many frivolous purchases at all during the pandemic. I've been working really hard recently (on toil today, not sciving on Tattle 😂). This may be my justification to purchase 😂

View attachment 193541
@Elle Belle you can spend your money on whatever you like....no judging of anybody but Lidl and Ali here. If shoes make you happy buy them! Discount is good! You work hard.
I love clothes but shop wisely and spend my money on travel and luxury hotels 😁

• Heart
Item on the News today:
Shortage of twigs reported in Northamptonshire, short receding man suspected 😆
Screenshot_20200727_123745.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hello all, I'm newbie here.
I've only been watching Lydia's blogs since lockdown began and quite frankly am gobsmacked by the whole gifting/vlogging thing- I'm THAT nieve I actually had no idea people can actually make a living from doing this!
The way she talks about an item she wants, tags manufacturers etc in the hope that they'll latch on and gift her one, I find utterly disgusting. It's like posh, high end begging!

Her posts often suggest she doesn't have the money to buy a certain thing and then it magically appears! I'm waiting for the greenhouse!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.