Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BD3EAF9A-B881-468B-B41D-D627C9E5992A.jpeg

I see the duck-Up Fairy has visited again 😂 HOW HARD IS IT TO PROOF READ??? Seriously though. It takes seconds. This is your job. Your actual frickin job. Tigger sat down with his old friend Christoper Lydia Robin The tit Out of Everything, to give her some words of wisdom, 'Maybe take a hiatus from the gram. It's better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 192852

I see the duck-Up Fairy has visited again 😂 HOW HARD IS IT TO PROOF READ??? Seriously though. It takes seconds. This is your job. Your actual frickin job. Tigger sat down with his old friend Christoper Lydia Robin The tit Out of Everything, to give her some words of wisdom, 'Maybe take a hiatus from the gram. It's better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it'.
I came here to say the exact thing. She never checks her own work/words. Also, her job is literally on the internet, including Instagram, and she didn’t know about the see translation button on posts written in other languages?? (On her next stories after this) she’s seriously dumb.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They can't be giving her one every week surely :mad: and now I see she gets to keep the basket also. It's just soo disappointing, I could never be a blogger I would be soo upset of people criticised me but for them it just seems to be water off a ducks back. How easy would it have been for them to say they were going to give the hampers away, they would have received soo much positing feedback, I just don't understand how they can be soo blind to the current situation.
How easy would it have been to say thank you but no thank you? Greedy!
Plus she's so lacking in content.....
View attachment 192852

I just came on here to post this @Elle Belle !
Ali, get the bloody spellchecker!!!!
Note to the TEAM.....do not let Lydiot near social media without checking for typos! You have one job!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those photos show how much she's changed in a short time, I think she'd be shocked if she looked at those!

Reactions: 9
Can someone post the Rightmove link? I’d love to have a nose 👀
Just search her full name on Facebook and it comes up on a Facebook group that she’s posted her road name. Then you can google the road name and stony Stratford and it comes up. I just had a quick nose. Not to my taste but meh

Reactions: 5
Purely for our amusement I hope Carrie buys a lovely little stone cottage with beams and refuses to let Lydia help her decorate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Purely for our amusement I hope Carrie buys a lovely little stone cottage with beams and refuses to let Lydia help her decorate.
I'm sure we will be treated to loads of vlogs with Lydia around Carries place and Lydia will be taking the piss out of Carries decorating style like she does at her current house and just like she does with her Christmas tree and decorations. Charming best friend.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly 3 years ago. Look how beautiful she is and how much her face naturally glows.
Her eyes ooze happiness and even warmth in these photos whereas now they are cold and dead. Constantly pretending she's something she's not coupled with an awful diet must take its toll.

Reactions: 14
Doesn’t she mean Neapolitan rather than Neopolitan?

Yes I realise I’m being pedantic but 🤷🏽‍♀️😂🤷🏽‍♀️
Isn’t that an ice cream flavour? 😂😂

Such a shame to make sauce from those tomatoes. They are screaming to be sliced on sourdough toast with olive oil, capers and lemon zest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.