Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7B0FA684-9E86-427F-8675-1B7AA0E08238.jpeg

D3620A91-0F8D-4BB3-A0EC-77D063D7F54A.jpeg

The human brain is one of the most complex objects in the universe. Is it any wonder that so many people never learn to use it.

What a sheltered and unsuspecting life you lead Sharon. Come over to Tattle Life. We'll show you the light ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Looking back at those old photos is really quite sad, her face has changed so much! It looks so doughy in the middle (cheeks and nose area in particular), which looks extra odd considering she's so thin.

Things like this make me so grateful I've never gone ahead with getting fillers etc. I'm scared for her and what she's going to end up looking like in the next few years if she carries on tbh.

Reactions: 23
All the gear and no idea. Sheโ€™s a month late for sowing carrots ๐Ÿ™„
She couldnโ€™t grow carrots in that trough anyway, itโ€™s not deep enough ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ theyโ€™d be bent stumpy horrible things. Why does she keep exposing herself to be so clueless.

View attachment 193187

View attachment 193188

The human brain is one of the most complex objects in the universe. Is it any wonder that so many people never learn to use it.

What a sheltered and unsuspecting life you lead Sharon. Come over to Tattle Life. We'll show you the light ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
Another self written review

View attachment 193187

View attachment 193188

Sharon hails who has written one review ever.

View attachment 193187

View attachment 193188

Sharon hails who has written one review ever.
Nostalgia, part 2.
The fashion blogger (and the healthy person) that we lost:
I really think itโ€™s a eyebrows ๐Ÿคฃ

See she's hanging out in the urinal tonight ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It sounds horrendous!! So loud and jarring. And the water is spilling everywhere. That whole basement area will be mouldy before you can say โ€˜whereโ€™s my pigeon paintโ€™

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That have so much space and ares that are pleasant. Why hang out in the gents!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Slippery floors and blocked fire exits outside her team's office. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. And no Lydia, that's not what boss babes wear to court.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pretty sure this tree in the way of the fire escape route is a section on the obstacle course on Gladiators.

CONTENDERSSSS, READY?!
CAWWIE, READY?!
Well......that's the thing....the access to the fire escape stairs is on the other side to the orange tree. Everybody, except Ali, has to duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a quick note to say how disappointed I am she has chosen to accept paid promotion from Boohoo! A company with awful ethics, clothes that end up in landfill, warehouses under investigation for slave labour. Itโ€™s no wonder luxury brands are avoiding her with a barge pole. She must be desperate for ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Yes she must thatโ€™s not her normal clothing go too at all ๐Ÿ˜ก sheโ€™s even โ€œsnobbyโ€ about ASOS in some vids...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.