Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i the only one who feels bad that this company is getting horrible reviews because they chose the wrong influencer and the wrong time to send free hampers? (IMO What they should have done is reach out to influencers and send them a free hamper if they agree to pay it forward and send one to someone in need) ... a better PR option maybe?
I don't, its the fact they have the nerve to ask customers to 'add a little extra' for someone in need when they are GIVING Lydia or any influencer not just one hamper but weekly hampers full off stuff they wont eat. I mean 3 boxes of eggs! if they had gifted her the first hamper then let her PAY for any more she wanted fair enough.

Reactions: 38
I don't, its the fact they have the nerve to ask customers to 'add a little extra' for someone in need when they are GIVING Lydia or any influencer not just one hamper but weekly hampers full off stuff they wont eat. I mean 3 boxes of eggs! if they had gifted her the first hamper then let her PAY for any more she wanted fair enough.
I thought it was weird when they shared this post. I think it was around the time they faced biggest reach from people about giving the food to the influencers. But then they did it again.
8D25DB21-3D9E-420B-8121-B8F6BAE614C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
oh a home ware haul, makes a change!

44 mins of drivel and comments to follow!!

She talks utter shite, struggle using her iPad for her blog, needs another new laptop, she bought one recently i'm sure!

Bored already 4 mins in!

New motto - self indulgence and self care!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
WHAT on earth? What could she possibly think is appropriate or is needed in the big boxes of "luxury kitchen essentials HAUL and orgainzation" during a PANDEMIC? And her kitchen is already organized to a level that's beyond normal. I don't have the strength to watch this...

OH and that is a terrible photo of her - she looks absolutely miserable and arrogant all at the same time.

Edited to chime in on the Cawwwie present. Wasn't her Bday in March? What, did Cawwie say, let me know what you want and I'll buy it? That's strange and NOTHING like what she has done in the past. I've seen Lydia open presents from C several times for bday and xmas and they are always super personal, thoughful, little trinkets and fun favorite candies or concert tickets for something love to do together. I also feel like C dropped off her present on her bday (but don't have the desire to look back and check). I call BS on C waiting all this time to find this print for her.... Art is very personal so I'm not going to comment on it except being annoyed that she only likes it because it's sage... so this beloved art and gift from her best friend is going to be in the attic of forgotten toys/styling items or sold on in the NEAR future when she's on to another color or style. OK that rant over... on to today's likely crazy vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She doesnt feel like vlogging-its your job
orders a sack of a dress and wears it without steaming it because after trying it on she cant be arsed to take it off and steam it. I mean I wouldn't wear a creased dress around my house never mind about vlogging wearing a creased dress #soluxeNOT

Reactions: 24
Am i the only one who feels bad that this company is getting horrible reviews because they chose the wrong influencer and the wrong time to send free hampers? (IMO What they should have done is reach out to influencers and send them a free hamper if they agree to pay it forward and send one to someone in need) ... a better PR option maybe?
Personally I think it’s brilliant. They shouldn’t be sending free food to millionaires especially ones that don’t even eat veg. How much research have they put into this marketing strategy? They should have advertised themselves differently as their products don’t look bad at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I see what you're saying. I just saw a picture of the hampers they send to other people and they look nothing like Lydia's.

I thought it was weird when they shared this post. I think it was around the time they faced biggest reach from people about giving the food to the influencers. But then they did it again.
View attachment 193747
Looks nothing like what Lydia receives.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I can wear my Hangisi's all day. They are genuinely that comfortable. But soles are robust and can withstand the impact, especially if you resole them when needed. Lydia, in her TikTok and insta posts, literally just threw her shoes up in the air to land on the floor. She didn't care if the leather or suede scuffed or the crystals fell out, because let's face it, she can just beg for another pair. Of course, over time shoes do obtain wear and tear. I don't mind this, as I purchase items (I do have to save up for these especially now with a mortgage) to love and to wear. Plus it depicts a story. I'd love to tell my children/grandchildren one day, if we have them, that these were the pair of shoes mama got married in or got made partner in etc.

On this note, my shoe-loving friends, should I or should I not pull the trigger? There's an extra 20 per cent off at checkout 😬 I hope no-one is offended as I do greatly sympathise with the current economic climate. I've not made many frivolous purchases at all during the pandemic. I've been working really hard recently (on toil today, not sciving on Tattle 😂). This may be my justification to purchase 😂

View attachment 193541
Hi! Not sure if you already pulled the plug on these, Jimmy Choo is having a sale though. PM me and I’ll send you the link. I got a pair 50% off. I was so good saving through quarantine, but I couldn’t resist the past couple of weeks :(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Geez I watched the latest flog on double speed and it was still so slow and boring :sleep:

Reactions: 13
Is she on drugs whats with her manic laugh and giggling to herself. She's got the new PA organising the kitchen cupboard bleeping hell what a job the PA will have cawwie no2!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No I find it strange that they are playing up the fact they are ‘front line doctors’ to sell a product. How can front line doctors have time to run a business?

Reactions: 34
When I found Lydia through a handbag review.... it was the first time I’d ever been on you tube let alone have any clue that there was a whole lot of influencers and an industry. I was so excited to be able to look at bags and get “honest” reviews of them (joke is on me now since I own some of these bags that were referred to as forever bags that none of these women have anymore and it’s only been 2 years). I still like the bags and am much more careful about being influenced.

I then watched another video where she was walking and talking (vlog) and I thought it was so strange she was laying in her bed saying goodnight rubbing her eyes and then waking up next morning with camera lying on her bed as we all watched her pretend to wake up. I watched more of her videos and found others like Claire, Sophie, Amelia, Tamara, Josie and so on. I loved the travel vlogs/press trips and hand bag videos and most of all daily life videos. I remember seeing Lydia’s handbag collection and being horrified how she treated her bags... throwing them on the couch over and over. These were all major bags.... like thousands each and I was like 😱. I don’t think I really realized how fake everything was and who these people really were until recently and now I can’t unsee it. So you are likely right she was always like this I just had no clue.
Just had a quick look at this video. She actually declared that she couldn’t be bothered to;

Set up a proper camera
Line all the bags up
Remember their name
Remember the price of each

Wow, super informative, you lazy bint. Go and watch Tamara’s handbag videos to see how it’s done.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.