Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like a milk can (here in US) similar to what farmers used to collect the milk in when milking the cows, I use a large glass jar when I make my own butter. If she is going to plant a rose in it, then she will need to drill some holes in the bottom. Roses need a lot of water and that container just doesn't fit the bill if you ask me. The fact that it is dark colored will mean that the roots and soil will get hot in the summer.
Shooooo don’t tell her, she has already stole the jam idea for the brambles 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lydia Millen #32

Heroically over-egged dwelling - begging for taste and good spelling...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just found this little gem on YT.

Ali and Lidl during their chav phase 😂

Lydia couldn’t do this one as she has malnutrished arms

Before she found ‘dancing with weights’.....
Omg omg omg this is amazing! Thanks for posting this! It’s crazy how different she looked and talked back then... Zero personality. And she’s just always got a resting witch face and talks like she’s holding her breath.... THIS is the woman Ali met and fell in love with. harsh

She’s like 3 different people. The black hair trashy witch face days. The bombshell soft spoken sweeter (appearing) days in the old house. And the twisted from greed and narcissism and fillers now days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She always said she had a knee injury which prevented her from dropping below 90 degrees. She's a hypochondriac and a pathological liar!

Screenshot_20200731-060108_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200731-062959_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-063100_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the same girl who cringed when spending 80 pounds on a lamp ... and now she's purchased a Fendi bag for 'practical dog walks' ...

She is honestly unwell, makes me uncomfortable watching her.
... and she doesn’t even have a dog! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
News update....

Lydia's skin has been changed (yet again) by another product. Not the last product that was a " game changer" but something else. Probably expensive and cost you your months pay, but let's swipe up and support her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. There's one linen dress she must yet buy

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
News update....

Lydia's skin has been changed (yet again) by another product. Not the last product that was a " game changer" but something else. Probably expensive and cost you your months pay, but let's swipe up and support her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. There's one linen dress she must yet buy
Didn't she just do a night time face cleaning tutorial for a magazine or website? There was no mention of bad skin or these products. One minute her skin is perfect etc and then the next minute she finally found the ONE that takes care of all her problem skin. I can't believe anyone listens to a thing she has to say about any product. It's all half truths and full blown lies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Omfg, her ACCENT in the YouTube workout video!! I only started watching her around her wedding (and I actually quite liked her then), so haven’t seen these old gems... I can’t get over her accent. Did she consciously change it?! She really is pathetic, no wonder she has headaches - trying to pretend to be someone you’re not must be incredibly stressful!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we've concluded she reads on here. Whether she pays any attention, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ What I would love is for a hacker to hack her insta, and just to make subtle changes like in her bio 'they threw me to the wolves and I came out with a headache' and in her feed Muff Puff's photoshopped urinal water feature 😂
If she doesn't, one of her 'slaves' does. Too many people are giving her too many tips on this page too such as animals eating the new vegetable gardens...although I'm sure Lumi is vicious enough to kill a deer anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well being very bored checked out the prices of the "game changing" cleansers, £44 and £49 each . So just under £100 for them both, what a bargain. How about you drink water, eat more (free) fruit and veg and dont eat crap sausage rolls and frozen chips and pizza for dinner. You never know that may impact your skin

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg omg omg this is amazing! Thanks for posting this! It’s crazy how different she looked and talked back then... Zero personality. And she’s just always got a resting witch face and talks like she’s holding her breath.... THIS is the woman Ali met and fell in love with. harsh

She’s like 3 different people. The black hair trashy witch face days. The bombshell soft spoken sweeter (appearing) days in the old house. And the twisted from greed and narcissism and fillers now days.
Ali can’t say “Bassbuds Bootcamp” 🤣🤣🤣

I think the mute girl was on TOWIE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omfg, her ACCENT in the YouTube workout video!! I only started watching her around her wedding (and I actually quite liked her then), so haven’t seen these old gems... I can’t get over her accent. Did she consciously change it?! She really is pathetic, no wonder she has headaches - trying to pretend to be someone you’re not must be incredibly stressful!
She looks and sounds like someone from TOWIE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I genuinely don't mind her in these videos, chavvy yes but you can tell this is her being somewhat true to herself. It's the fakeness and the stupid posh accent and the pretending to be a stepford wife that bugs me when she clearly just lolls about on the sofa all day eating sausage rolls!

Reactions: 26
I genuinely don't mind her in these videos, chavvy yes but you can tell this is her being somewhat true to herself. It's the fakeness and the stupid posh accent and the pretending to be a stepford wife that bugs me when she clearly just lolls about on the sofa all day eating sausage rolls!
The accent was ramped up again in last night's video!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She's cultivated her 'voice/accent' over the years - definitely to sound more well spoken. I think Josie has also done this. She's an actress, everything she puts out on you tube and instagram is an act, but because she's not very good, she always slips up and the real vile Lydia shows through.

I know we're not supposed to be nasty, but she is nasty, she's really a nasty girl who tries to cover it up with sage and seeds, and the garden, and lovely flowers and pretty dresses.

She's cold and calculating on one hand, but on the other, she's not a hard worker or prepared to put the effort in to get rewards. So in my opinion she's a con-woman. She will sell anything if it benefits her, she didn't even believe enough in her own product to sell it properly, as long as she got the orders in she didn't care.

She's shilling another game changing cleansing routine, and she's showing her skin with some bullshit comment about acne bumps and how this has worked miracles - yes ladies, quick click and purchase another £100 on game changing cleansers! But her skin looks crap, she's not a good advert for anything.

The amount of hauls and new things she's bought over the pandemic is probably way more than normal for even her. I think last nights vlog with three £800 Zimmerman dresses, and her saying she'll probably end up keeping them all, was so ridiculous even for her. Perhaps if she'd chosen one and said it was for a wedding or special event, that would be ok.

Also, quite a few influencers i've seen are on holiday, or even some like Tamara are on paid for trips, her and Ali won't go on holiday because they won't pay for a holiday, and as for a press trip, well i doubt any have come her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
#32 Lydia says her FREE Neptune table looks like UrANUS after 6 months in the BUNGalow

That is really low. Has her grandmother ever been to her bungalow? AND why didn't she buy her mother a Thermomix thingy? Everything that Lydia has cooked in hers comes out looking like dark mush......ewwwww.
She was going to give her mother the Globy kit.....no mention.....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.