Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg, her ACCENT in the YouTube workout video!! I only started watching her around her wedding (and I actually quite liked her then), so haven’t seen these old gems... I can’t get over her accent. Did she consciously change it?! She really is pathetic, no wonder she has headaches - trying to pretend to be someone you’re not must be incredibly stressful!
If you thought her accent was weird in that video, check it out in this one from 2012!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She is still trying to sell the tanning kit. Give up Lydia. It's an extortion. Over priced tat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If you thought her accent was weird in that video, check it out in this one from 2012!

Oh my! The days she could actually move her forehead!! How different does she sound???😳😳 and what I love the most is that she doesn’t do that annoying af giggle!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She just changed the title of the vlog!!! Rather than last haul new handbag it’s this! Haha

she must be getting ripped apart in comments. Dayam right you shouldn’t have bought all that!

What kind of title is this anyway? I shouldn't have bought this....well then DON'T! Clickbait.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So thats why she stopped going to despina? Because she stopped giving her freebies? She's disgusting! She used to claim despina was the woman that saved her hair and worshipped her. She's really actually a disgusting person!

Oh shes been having her lips done for years & here is a pic of her old (so much prettier) face
Omg this is what infuriates me!! I remember a vlog where she went to the dentist and asked them to 'prove she had no filler'. She may not have had any left at the time but she'd obviously been getting them done for years before and your lips don't really ever go back to normal after so many procedures! But I started watching her when I was about 15/16 and I believed her that she hadn't had all these fillers done and I was WONDERING WHY I DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THAT. This is why transparency is SO important especially when you may become impressionable on young girls and boys. UGH.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Well let's see, what shall one do today 🤔
I know, sit in front of one's mirror and talk about one's boring outfit, then go to a vinnygard 😏
#workinghard??? #doesn'tknowthemeaningofit
Screenshot_20200731_124637.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol did anyone else see this post after seeing Louise’s comment on Lydia’s Instagram photo of her in the sage dress saying “sorry but this sage obsession is cracking me up 😂” ...I think I know who this indirect is aimed at... 👀 lol
😅😅😅 I actually quite like Louise... She was a snivelling drip in the earlier seasons of Made in Chelsea but then she did grow a lot in confidence and maturity (mind you I havent really watched the last 5 or so seasons so no idea if this continued) and I find her insta quite entertaining albeit vacuous. At least she doesn't take herself uber seriously.

Lydia on the other hand... Is the reverse. Thinks she is the expert on everything immediately, is a lazy immature slob and has no idea even with all the inappropriate gear. And absolutely no sense of humour unless you count how horribly she treats her husband which she seems to think is entertaining and funny for viewers to see. It's not banter Lydia, you are just downright nasty. Can you not see how the light in Ali's eyes has gone completely dead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.