Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the letter she has showing on her stories is supposed to be a piece of fan mail?

Reactions: 4
As if Ali is now resorting to MASK #pressproduct Unbelievable!! We’ve had loads of news about PPE shortages and now they are getting sent press product MASKS? I’m complaining!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Is Carrie buying a house? She's looking for a house for sale on the road she already lives on...I wonder if that's for her or is this for Lidl's property portfolio?

ETA ah no, I read it her post incorrectly, I think she's putting her house on the market.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well instead of trying to get sympathy on twitter speak to a doctor you daft bint πŸ™„
Plus you've never had a headache your whole life πŸ€”
Screenshot_20200722_001103.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We get it Lydia, you have a piddly-ass headache. This girl is duller than dry toast, PowerPoint presentations, her frumpy vanilla underwear, the last ten minutes of the working day, the it's not you it's me speech, sex without the x, soggy noodles, Kristen Stewart, and then some. Bore off Lydia Fun Sponge Millen with your T-Rex hand pose!

P.S. I've had a long day at work and no wine left πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
We get it Lydia, you have a piddly-ass headache. This girl is duller than dry toast, PowerPoint presentations, her frumpy vanilla underwear, the last ten minutes of the working day, the it's not you it's me speech, sex without the x, soggy noodles, Kristen Stewart, and then some. Bore off Lydia Fun Sponge Millen with your T-Rex hand pose!

P.S. I've had a long day at work and no wine left πŸ˜‚
Maybe I’m paranoid but every ailment of hers makes me think there’s got to be some kind of big story coming up. She always invents some kind of need of lack to justify a timely sponsorship.

Maybe this is her pivot to the linen-garden-Cotswolds-Stepford-ginger-tonic-cleaning-spray strategy proper. Or she’s got constant headaches from carrying her nose around so she’s got to get surgery. She’s feeling poorly because of the tunnel between her tits. The basement is actually full of black mould and breathing it in has destroyed her health so now she has to sell her forever home. Her doors are covered by so many layers of paint that the fumes never leave the house and she’s got to move to the seaside to recover like a nineteenth century tuberculosis patient. The new water feature makes her urinate so often that she’s now dehydrated.

Many people live with migraines and even more live with β€˜headaches’. It’s not an excuse for anything, so where are you going with this? Just in it for the pity and to distract from your missed videos and the Glo mess?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Jaws 🦈 she needs a new angle for her phone, although I personally think these View attachment 188277View attachment 188278View attachment 188279twats shouldn't be allowed to vlog whilst driving as very dangerous 🀨
Has her front teeth always been that uneven? It doesn't show in photos but then again she never smiles anymore in photos. What us up with the lines on her neck? Her neck creases which is odd for someone with such low body fat. When I see photos like this it really makes me wonder why she is letting this 'doctor' change the shape of her face. No one but her and the 'doctor' thinks this looks good. It's hard and masculine looking. It's a shame. I've said it before and I will say it again. She should have just had a nose job. That was the only problem I could see and it would have generated great content because how many people want nose jobs but are fearful about the procedure. I sure hope she doesn't think by having fillers that no one suspects anything because it is very obvious.

Fascinating...... Do tell us more πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄View attachment 188314
I can't wait.......yes I can. I can wait forever on that useless vlog. Who gives a rat's a$$ about under your sink?

Because all other influencers have a deal with Pellegrino. And she wants the same and what is the next big water brand πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
View attachment 188355
In the US it seems like all the vloggers and bloggers all style their kitchen photos with 6 bottles of Pellegrino on shelves or 1 bottle, a glass, a plate with 2 macarons (in a coordinating color) on a tray. I've never purchased a bottle of Pellegrino nor have macarons ever been in my kitchen long enough for me to take a photo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Must be the self-diagnosed Brain Injury. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Funny how the headaches only started the week after the glo fiasco. Her followers are as dumb funked as she is, bleeping fucks!!! 😑😑🀬🀬

View attachment 189039Someone call this woman an ambulance, she’s bleeping MENTAL.
How the duck does she get away with this tit? I really think she is bipolar, she's manic. No negative comments WTF? Can her subscribers be that dumb. Someone give me an explanation please before my head explodes (actually that could be her next big revealing comment)
Lydiot "see babe my head exploded, I told you I was poorly with a headache" πŸ€₯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
HA! I think Ali said in a vlog that they are social distancing by allowing the TEAM to be down there and use the fire escape to come and go. But we all know that they aren't doing this... they were sitting literally on top of each other when that photo of TEAM NAILED was posted... and eating off of same cheese trays inside the house.
What Ali meant was the minions stay in the basement and come and go by the fire escape. That way the Lord and Lady of the Bungalow do not have to come in direct contact with the help. I hope that 'the help' knows that they are to avert their eyes if they actually find themselves say in the driveway at the same time as The Bungalows. I mean what would their champagne and caviar eating neighbors think if they saw them rubbing elbows with THE STAFF. GAWD he is so arrogant for someone who's entire job consists of exercising, looking at himself in the mirror, and taking photos of himself holding dried pieces of vegetation in front of his face. His job is actually meaningless. The world wouldn't even notice if either one of them disappeared. There are millions of people who could immediately step into that job and probably do a better job. Men who look at themselves in the mirror or their reflection in a window etc are a real turn off for me. It actually creeps me out. I don't like to see women doing it in public, either.

Well instead of trying to get sympathy on twitter speak to a doctor you daft bint πŸ™„
Plus you've never had a headache your whole life πŸ€”View attachment 188983
She had to get a new ailment because her monthly visit from Aunt Flo was wearing thin with people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.