Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the blurb about the PR box again. Now I am totally confused. I thought initially she said she wouldn't be opening stuff as it was just looking greedy and her opening box after box could be upsetting to people struggling at the moment.
Now it seems that's not the case at all - again I was crediting her with caring/having a brain cell, when clearly she doesn't.
Now it seems she is somehow going to stop random people from sending her items to promote. So why would she do this, isn't this how she makes her money??
Why not receive things and either promote of give away, I am sure she would have some sort of charity/womens shelter something, close by that she could arrange to donate things to that she had no use for or doesn't want to promote. I watched ITF open things from her PR Box and she had some good looking stuff there, far more than she could ever use, surely donating would be nice.
How will she stop people sending her things??
Does she only want to receive the well known or high end brands??
Does anyone know what this PR Box is, I thought it was a mail box at the post office now I am thinking it is maybe just an influencer thing. Just googled Influencer PR Box and it seems there is a special something that's an Influencer Box. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
I am SO GLAD I read the vlog reviews here last night, I was actually tempted to watch as the title hooked me in, “I’ve wanted to film this for a while”. The last video I watched was the third click bait title in a row (revealing my brand, can’t believe I’m addressing this, we skipped buying a house) and I completely lost interest in watching her after the title eludes to something but the video never delivered. Desperate for views during lockdown to stay relevant. It didn’t make me want to watch more videos or engage and ask questions in the comments, it made me turn off and look to other YouTube videos instead. I wish she would drop these bullshit titles - sounds like the vlog was like every other vlog this year! Over her ✌🏽
A few comments have got through without deletion re Glo but went unanswered. She made an effort to reply to the more flattering/fawning ones though which must have been draining as she normally doesn’t bother.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just watched the blurb about the PR box again. Now I am totally confused. I thought initially she said she wouldn't be opening stuff as it was just looking greedy and her opening box after box could be upsetting to people struggling at the moment.
Now it seems that's not the case at all - again I was crediting her with caring/having a brain cell, when clearly she doesn't.
Now it seems she is somehow going to stop random people from sending her items to promote. So why would she do this, isn't this how she makes her money??
Why not receive things and either promote of give away, I am sure she would have some sort of charity/womens shelter something, close by that she could arrange to donate things to that she had no use for or doesn't want to promote. I watched ITF open things from her PR Box and she had some good looking stuff there, far more than she could ever use, surely donating would be nice.
How will she stop people sending her things??
Does she only want to receive the well known or high end brands??
Does anyone know what this PR Box is, I thought it was a mail box at the post office now I am thinking it is maybe just an influencer thing. Just googled Influencer PR Box and it seems there is a special something that's an Influencer Box. :unsure:
Basically she is sending a loud and clear message that she will not support small businesses, startups, anyone struggling really to find their feet so don’t send her anything unless it is a fawning postcard of love and affirmations of devotion. This insult is delivered under the guise of ‘I know how much you need to keep costs down so please don’t waste your money sending me product’. Conversely, she replied to a comment later stating that her endorsement comes irrespective of how small or big a company is but on the basis of it fitting her assss thetic and she is open to support. Strange, when she has closed down the PO box to any small business as a channel to present same.

That song by the Wknd comes to mind, “All that money, the money is the motive”.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What a cow!! And all her youtube vids all mesh into one so it probs gets lost in one of the vids and brands continue sending her stuff not realising shes too greedy to show. She really is a mean horrible person deep down. There must be a way to reach out to PR companies?!
Yes good idea does anyone know how?

Reactions: 6
What. Da. duck

A bottle of Perrier? Why do we need to know the brand? Amazing she didn’t know that scars for most of us, we have for life. Her stupidity is getting worse (I didn’t think it was possible)
Because all other influencers have a deal with Pellegrino. And she wants the same and what is the next big water brand 🤔🤔🤔
1595330715837.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
NEWSFLASH - (@Lydia Millen #31?)

Elephant in room wearing Louis Vuitton trunk
Forgets GLObal panic by purveying GLObal junk...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I take it this Paula they went walking with is actually Carrie's friend and Lydia tagged along. Lydia doesn't have friends only Carrie and the two other ones with the same name 🤣🤣🤣. Can't think at the moment. Also "one of her team gifted her the magazines". So that would be Carrie or the new girl Lydia. You have two people working there not 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would love to smack her and her bestie Victoria straight in their smug faces with her huge reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Paula the new PA maybe? We’ve only seen a picture of her from the wine and cheese night, but I don’t think we’ve had a name.
It feels right that she’s another paid companion.

Reactions: 10
She is just the worst! Honestly there are no words that describe her and her launch. Who the duck releases a product and then never ever mentions it again? And mutes, deletes or ignores any comments regarding it?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
OMFG the stupid mid-walk pose. What makes him think that looks good? What a super elevated twit.
this is cringe but also awful because he uses words that do not exist and cannot write for tit! why did so many people that clearly didn't get an english GCSE decide to become bloggers?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Very clever - isn't there an amazing office downstairs that now has doors that open to an amazing courtyard, or did I just dream that.
She knows that office and fire escape are a load of crap, they are underground and there is not enough light also why has she put a water fountain where the office is? We have one in our garden but it’s where we sit and relax, the sound of the water makes me fall asleep. The water will put Carrie and the other one too sleep while they are at work??
Honestly everything Lydia does is for the aesthetic but its never practical.

Reactions: 24
His writing reminds me of when you have to do a proof reading exercise at a job interview, and the text has been deliberately written with multiple spelling and grammatical errors for you to correct!

"I'm brining you....." :rolleyes: pardon?
Is that a new countryside living pursuit? Brined chard?
this hurts my brain

Honestly when she started rambling on about how she will no longer be accepting PR products that are essentially not “high end” enough I turned off. Can’t wait for the day she turns down a PR gift from a small local business then within the year they blow up into the multi millions,
“PLEASE TAKE ME BACK I WAS A FOOL PLEASE GIFT ME YOUR PRODUCTS!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ali can you quit with the fresh word. You sound like a teenage boy not a 30 something year old man 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Very clever - isn't there an amazing office downstairs that now has doors that open to an amazing courtyard, or did I just dream that.
I just don't get it. What happened because she always used to be in there and filming, and it was beautiful space! We haven't seen the office for months, maybe a year? I run two businesses and study for a degree in a tiny little corner of my house with a tiny little corner desk, a foldable ikea chair and set of plastic drawers. I would chew my arm off (not quite but you get the idea) for a beautiful office like hers, with meeting space and sofas, the built in book case and display space, floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto an outdoor courtyard..terrace..lightwell, complete with orange trees and men pissing water feature. Yeah she definitely needs a bigger desk, her "staff" are squeezed onto it, but she is constantly buying furniture so what's the problem. Also when you work with other people you are way more inspired and motivated, so don't see the issue with working with her team. It's all a bit "Upstairs Downstairs' .. staff quarters below the house! Maybe the next thing she will install is an antique set of servants bells. Plus now they are changing the dining room, drinks room, into a study! Another office! Not a proper office for Ali who actually works 100x more than Lydia even if it is just photoshopping his legs longer... So now there is a beautiful purpose built office, a study in the works.. but instead she actively chooses to plonk herself at the end of her kitchen table!! And as we have seen she doesn't even bloody do anything so why all these offices! Seriously living in some major lack mindset and is so ungrateful for what she already has. I'm grateful that I even have a small desk as a lot of people don't even have that and are actively having to work from the kitchen table during lockdown whilst also home schooling children, nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just looked at The Farmers Hampers site, the reviews for their site went from 5 stars to 1.8 stars in the last 2 days, well done tatters for your "amazing" reviews lol. That's what you get for not acknowledging what people said about influencers receiving free hampers

Also I think they have disabled comments on their site, i could be wrong but can't seem to be able to add a comment

Someone said the same thing on her latest youtube vlog. Let's see the reaction from her followers
Got a link to the correct site to leave a review on? I have used them in the past when I had an operation and couldn't walk for 2 weeks.. happy to review but include the Lidl debacle...

Why is he pinching his neck? Is he indicating where his Adam's apple used to be?
My dear.. he's trying to CREATE an illusion of him having one!!

I just don't get it. What happened because she always used to be in there and filming, and it was beautiful space! We haven't seen the office for months, maybe a year? I run two businesses and study for a degree in a tiny little corner of my house with a tiny little corner desk, a foldable ikea chair and set of plastic drawers. I would chew my arm off (not quite but you get the idea) for a beautiful office like hers, with meeting space and sofas, the built in book case and display space, floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto an outdoor courtyard..terrace..lightwell, complete with orange trees and men pissing water feature. Yeah she definitely needs a bigger desk, her "staff" are squeezed onto it, but she is constantly buying furniture so what's the problem. Also when you work with other people you are way more inspired and motivated, so don't see the issue with working with her team. It's all a bit "Upstairs Downstairs' .. staff quarters below the house! Maybe the next thing she will install is an antique set of servants bells. Plus now they are changing the dining room, drinks room, into a study! Another office! Not a proper office for Ali who actually works 100x more than Lydia even if it is just photoshopping his legs longer... So now there is a beautiful purpose built office, a study in the works.. but instead she actively chooses to plonk herself at the end of her kitchen table!! And as we have seen she doesn't even bloody do anything so why all these offices! Seriously living in some major lack mindset and is so ungrateful for what she already has. I'm grateful that I even have a small desk as a lot of people don't even have that and are actively having to work from the kitchen table during lockdown whilst also home schooling children, nightmare.
THE LIGHT!! The light is lovely in the kitchen compared to the dark basement.. even with the fire escape/ gents urinals getting a revamp..it's still DARK and in SHADE. Naturally, you gravitate toward light.... Lidl doesn't realise that continually using that section of the kitchen for bloody EVERYTHING simply reinforces the fact that her basement bungalow was a BAD BUY. It underperforms and isn't suitable for her lifestyle. One trick, sorry.. one room pile of PONY.

She knows that office and fire escape are a load of crap, they are underground and there is not enough light also why has she put a water fountain where the office is? We have one in our garden but it’s where we sit and relax, the sound of the water makes me fall asleep. The water will put Carrie and the other one too sleep while they are at work??
Honestly everything Lydia does is for the aesthetic but its never practical.
It will be like working next to a gents urinals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.