Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he should have just owned it. There's no shame in that. Just because gay folks enjoy his content doesn't make him gay. I thought that is common sense. Isn't that the point to attract an audience? Why else would you put out videos? :unsure:
yeah so my ex wasn’t gay but he posted photos to his social media that would get a lot of Male attention, not because he’s gay but because he loved his ego being stroked that much it didn’t matter who it was, he just wanted to be told he was handsome all the time (yawn). I feel Ali is the same, he’s that vain that ANY attention will do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This! So so true. She’s decided she wants the persona of posh English country wife, so that’s what she wants her content to reflect. Problem is, it’s not an accurate representation of her and it’s not the life she really leads - and it’s certainly not what her followers signed up for when they subscribed to her years ago.

I think she’s quite lost to be honest but doesn’t realize it because she’s hell bent on copying either Josie or Steve Cordony and curating an upper crust image (which she will NEVER have no matter how hard she begs).

Why is she no longer opening gifts (‘PR’ packages)? I can’t bear to watch her vlogs anymore so sorry to ask...
I reckon she is on the prowl for husband no 2. Country nobleman type. Basically she is emulating Kate Middleton - linen clad, good, posh country wife, very presentable, no micro minis, no stilettos, moderate colour palette etc. I liked her in rock chick style. But rock chicks do not score noblemen.... surely not owning up to the past is costing her brilliant PR? Everyone loves underdog story. From rags to riches - brilliant. I just watched Patricia Bright’s house tour - massive house. She will be getting interior designer no doubt and Lydia shall collapse out of envy. Pat‘s house is worth over £1M.

Reactions: 15
It's sooo much better with the sound (still on her IG stories at the end of the tutorial bs with her blowup volleyball tits) but the smug-itude in this is off the charts!!

She thinks she's so damn cute 😂 😂 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's a leafy veg with a thick stalk, tastes a bit like spinach, but earthier. The lovely thing about chard aka Swiss chard is the beautiful colours...bright yellow and red.....so it looks fab in the veg plot! The leaves wilt down, the stalk takes a bit more cooking.
I love chard! I usually flash cook it in a little oil or butter with garlic added - leave the leaves whole but slice the stems so they cook faster. Bit of fresh ground pepper...yum.

Reactions: 16
I reckon she is on the prowl for husband no 2. Country nobleman type. Basically she is emulating Kate Middleton - linen clad, good, posh country wife, very presentable, no micro minis, no stilettos, moderate colour palette etc. I liked her in rock chick style. But rock chicks do not score noblemen.... surely not owning up to the past is costing her brilliant PR? Everyone loves underdog story. From rags to riches - brilliant. I just watched Patricia Bright’s house tour - massive house. She will be getting interior designer no doubt and Lydia shall collapse out of envy. Pat‘s house is worth over £1M.
You could well be right re the prowl for #2. I think her and Aldi are at the end of the road. He’s not much of a hubby, is he? More like a hobby - and an expensive one - than a hubby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also did anybody notice them frying artichoke out of a jar? I must have led a very sheltered life because I've never done that....on the other hand I'm not going to take food advice from somebody who only tried avocado recently, eats raw potato and throws away all but the stalk of chard! 😭
I also noticed the frying, artichoke from a jar! Bizarre and in how much oil. They are the biggest pair of idiots - they should do a cookery collab with Mrs Hinch 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Well...it’s that time of day when you just want to sit around a lovely campfire and sing a nice rousing hymn together isn’t it? So I offer you this; to the tune of...Immortal - Invisible...do join in with gusto if you feel like it...

Your Portal’s invisible - God knows we’ve tried
To make you accessible - why must you hide?
Your silence disturbs us, pray tell us - please do
What’s happened with Globy and Globy Mk 2?

The first batch was sold out in less than one day
How can we - your minions - believe what you say?
The details were vague and the typos immense
The retail price shocked us and didn’t make sense

So locked in your bubble - you went to lie down
Ignoring the trouble - you took off your crown
And left here behind you a trail of despair
So this, we remind you - just proves you don’t care

You pose unrelenting like one stubborn ass
The ire we are venting transcends greenhouse gas
So long may you reign with this egg on your face
For one bougie boss babe - you’re one big disgrace

The gates to our hearts are all opened by you
PotatoGate, GloGate and GardenGate too
We’re all disenfranchised with all of this mess
And all for the price of one more linen dress...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Wooooooooow ladies I'm so behind the news! I saw lady loco launched her glo tit at the 10th attempt hahaha. Why are the comments disabled> The product is a failure?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's sooo much better with the sound (still on her IG stories at the end of the tutorial bs with her blowup volleyball tits) but the smug-itude in this is off the charts!!

She thinks she's so damn cute 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 182551
Vom :sick:🤮 The smug face and attitude is beyond revolting in this video.

When I first saw her she was in the previous home, she was just beautiful and sweet and natural. Her sense of style was modern, chic and classic with an edge to it. More than anything her personality was night and day from what she is today. She seemed so earnest and sincere.

I get we all grow and change but whose personality changes this drastically and for the worse?? She has become arrogant, narcissistic, rude, smug and more pretentious than ever. It's odd.

And you'd think with all the face fillers, high end clothes and skin care, she'd look better not worse. She was absolutely lovely and beautiful and seemed so earnest in her videos 3 years ago. Now she's a Stepford wife wannabe, looks fake and is just a glutton for $.

Her complete denial and pretending that she never launched a brand and fucked up so badly shows how immature, ungrounded and ridiculous she is. Posting all these quotes about honesty, growth, truth, being true to yourself etc. is ridiculous when she does the complete opposite when it comes to her brand, failed launch and how she tried to rip people off. That's what is despicable to me.

That and the fake homeless act and how she acted at that event. Claiming she was homeless when she stayed with grandma and was buying luxury designer bags. Sorry but that still irks me. It's what my first post was about here. I never was one to post but that video made me lose it and I started typing. That is what still disgusts me the most. That shows how much of a liar and self serving she is.

Then add how she silenced all her customers after ripping people off for self-profit and you have the worst example of an influencer. Lydiot is a cautionary tale of how money and faux fame can change people and for the worse.

Does she have enough insight to go back to her videos from 3 years ago and see how different she was and why so many of us here on Tattle initially liked her? Maybe it was all an act until she got the house, $ and faux fame and then her true self emerged. There was no reason to put on an act anymore as she achieved what she wanted.

Influencers need to realize the world is changing, cancel culture is real and the gravy train from social media will dry up eventually as people realize what's more important and who the real influencers are - scientists, educators, environmentalists, cultural and social activists, people trying to do good for people and the planet not money hungry whores shilling tit on YouTube and IG so they can get their Range Rover or next 6000 pound designer bag. I hope the younger generation realize who the real role models and influencers of the world are because these social media whores are definitely not bleeping it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What did they do to the chard ? Why have they only cooked the stems? Where did the leaves go? Also AD PRESS PRODUCT for CHARD (and those raw potatoes!) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 when will this influencer BS end!
Fml the chard must have died in shame. This is so moronic, this coming from the woman who wants a green house. Lol!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If she is no longer opening her PR, then that's 90% of her content subject gone! Literally everything she's posted for the last year has been her opening up free gifts! If she continues with this gardening content, people will switch off in droves. I don't watch her anymore and the odd occasion I think I'll give her another chance, I switch off. However, when her content was a bit of everything, going out, meetings in London, clothes, bit of homeware, bit of cooking etc, it was OK and even though I don't like her, I could at least sit through a vlog, only if it was to then come here and gossip about it!
I tried watching the last vlog and was just so bored!! I do a bit of gardening when I have to, and enjoy doing hanging baskets and my big pots outside my door, but if I wanted to watch an hour of gardening, I'd put Monty Don on.

She's totally lost and the sad thing is, if she just dropped the Hyacinth Bucket act and stopped desperately trying to appear well-healed and wealthy and just accepted who she is, where she came from and stayed in her lane, she wouldn't have such an active thread on here!
👏👏👏

Vom :sick:🤮 The smug face and attitude is beyond revolting in this video.

When I first saw her she was in the previous home, she was just beautiful and sweet and natural. Her sense of style was modern, chic and classic with an edge to it. More than anything her personality was night and day from what she is today. She seemed so earnest and sincere.

I get we all grow and change but whose personality changes this drastically and for the worse?? She has become arrogant, narcissistic, rude, smug and more pretentious than ever. It's odd.

And you'd think with all the face fillers, high end clothes and skin care, she'd look better not worse. She was absolutely lovely and beautiful and seemed so earnest in her videos 3 years ago. Now she's a Stepford wife wannabe, looks fake and is just a glutton for $.

Her complete denial and pretending that she never launched a brand and fucked up so badly shows how immature, ungrounded and ridiculous she is. Posting all these quotes about honesty, growth, truth, being true to yourself etc. is ridiculous when she does the complete opposite when it comes to her brand, failed launch and how she tried to rip people off. That's what is despicable to me.

That and the fake homeless act and how she acted at that event. Claiming she was homeless when she stayed with grandma and was buying luxury designer bags. Sorry but that still irks me. It's what my first post was about here. I never was one to post but that video made me lose it and I started typing. That is what still disgusts me the most. That shows how much of a liar and self serving she is.

Then add how she silenced all her customers after ripping people off for self-profit and you have the worst example of an influencer. Lydiot is a cautionary tale of how money and faux fame can change people and for the worse.

Does she have enough insight to go back to her videos from 3 years ago and see how different she was and why so many of us here on Tattle initially liked her? Maybe it was all an act until she got the house, $ and faux fame and then her true self emerged. There was no reason to put on an act anymore as she achieved what she wanted.

Influencers need to realize the world is changing, cancel culture is real and the gravy train from social media will dry up eventually as people realize what's more important and who the real influencers are - scientists, educators, environmentalists, cultural and social activists, people trying to do good for people and the planet not money hungry whores shilling tit on YouTube and IG so they can get their Range Rover or next 6000 pound designer bag. I hope the younger generation realize who the real role models and influencers of the world are because these social media whores are definitely not bleeping it.
👏👏👏
Completely agree with you both.

Reactions: 9
Honestly what is it with her and that BLOODY FIRE!!! Does she ever not have it on. I am literally 29 minutes down the road from Lidl and it is 23.5 degrees Celsius/75 degrees Fahrenheit, give me strength 🙄
She starves herself. Low weight = cold all the time, no energy, lethargic and ‘brain damage’, apparently 😒

In all honesty I think Ali's target demographic might lean more towards gay men. Which is totally fine... just my opinion. I don't think he is gay though. Just my humble opinion... ☺
Agreed. He totally plays up to a gay audience. Not that he cares, just another demographic to suck money from.

Reactions: 22
Went back looking for the funny tags a previous poster talked of, and found this picture of them!
Yes but I like this better than them now as this reflects who they truly are! And that's nothing to be ashamed of Lidl- if you're into chavvy stuff then own it and be proud, don't try and be something you're not! I love tit 90's euro dance, the trashier the better, will I ever pretend I don't? NO! I dislike her fakery, the whole pretence of being refined and housewifey when she can't even cook a bleeping potato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just learned something new! I didn’t know that this plant is sold separately In UK, meaning that is separated from young beetroots - Poles and Ukrainians make soup out of these, its like beetroot soup (borsht) but milder. My mum called it “boćwina”
I think Lydia needs to learn some italian dishes, since she pretends to have italian heritage. She looks more Irish to me (If we were to strip out the fake tan), i.e. dark hair, bluish/greenish eyes, dark eyelashes. I have met plenty of striking Irish girls looking similar ( also petite, despite what she claims). Maybe Irish heritage explains love of potato? No offence to anybody who is Irish here please.
My father is Irish and my mum is half Irish half Norwegian. I have light blue eyes, darkish hair (although I'm silver blonde at the mo) 😊 I tan easily though as have olive skin, all my family have, which is unusual for an Irish background. In her old photos she reminds me of someone from the Northern Europe area.

Reactions: 5
HOLD ON! Ali just said in his vlog Lydia's PA put on the cheese and crackers spread she posted on IG the other day. What so is that what her PA is for slaving in the kitchen like Cawwie used to Jesus Christ!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
HOLD ON! Ali just said in his vlog Lydia's PA put on the cheese and crackers spread she posted on IG the other day. What so is that what her PA is for slaving in the kitchen like Cawwie used to Jesus Christ!

her lies always come out! Of course she didn't do it, it looked too good for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Its gross, but then she does eat dandruff 🤢🤮
I never have seen her or Ali wash or groom that cat, no mention of taking it to a groomer. If they did you know it would be mentioned on a post or in a vlog. She talks about how she stacks rolls of toilet paper, so you would think she would mention something. I don't think she washes her. She also lets her sleep in her underwear drawers. She grosses me out really bad. I'm not even a clean freak myself but the cat eating on the counters? After it buries it's own tit? I have a cat we found, and a rescue pit. I also love animals, but they have designated areas in my house and yard (I have a garden). It took a lot of time and patience to train them.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.