Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... this video came up in my feed for some reason and I decided to watch it. Call me crazy... I don't care... but I liked her and Ali in this. She even bought books and talked about them a bit. She also bought some toiletry bags for travel use... for a good price... at Boots. Wow... money and "fame" really do change people. I don't hate the new Lydia. I just wish there was a little more of the old Lydia in there. Why does everything have to be so over the top lately? I mean... $500 flip flops she talked about recently??? Really? Please be a bit more down to earth, Lydia... pretty please. ☹
I only whizzed through but oh my goodness;
1. They’re actually happy here
2. Ali has definitely had Botox (check out his forehead when he’s ordering at the Starbucks drive through), and
3. Lydia should go back to jeans and tailored jackets - she looks amazing here!

Reactions: 22
Ali’s new vlog is more gold. They’ve just discovered...blackberries!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 Ali being made to hang up a picture at 11.30pm after a day of electrics, gardening, irrigation maintenance, putting together the picky bits dinner that the PA had made the night before, raking the drive gravel so it’s all flat and in lines?? all whilst her ladyship sits on her Ikea sofa. Although to be fair her poor feet are absolutely raw from the hike in the Dubarrys .. or Dewberries?😂 as she calls them - where did she pick that up from?? It’s definitely “DU BARRY” and will be a bit of a faux pas if she ever gets some country friends. Obviously doesn’t wear them as much as she likes to portray, clomping about the countryside, they are not worn in!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Ali’s new vlog is more gold. They’ve just discovered...blackberries!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 Ali being made to hang up a picture at 11.30pm after a day of electrics, gardening, irrigation maintenance, putting together the picky bits dinner that the PA had made the night before, raking the drive gravel so it’s all flat and in lines?? all whilst her ladyship sits on her Ikea sofa. Although to be fair her poor feet are absolutely raw from the hike in the Dubarrys .. or Dewberries?😂 as she calls them - where did she pick that up from?? It’s definitely “DU BARRY” and will be a bit of a faux pas if she ever gets some country friends. Obviously doesn’t wear them as much as she likes to portray, clomping about the countryside, they are not worn in!
My “Doo-bweeze” wubbed my poor feeties 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thing is IF she is genuinely going through a bad time mental health wise for whatever reason why not just stop youtube insta either permanently or temporarily. Just say things are getting too much im stopping youtube for the time being.

If she genuinely was going through stuff she would take a step back. Maybe get a regular job for a few months sort herself out, get in touch with her 'true' self (if it exists), rekindle the marriage. She's obsessed with tattle and surrounds her youtube and insta with references. Have the guts to call it out if needed (#ad for tattle) but by posting such woe is me quotes and doing nothing about it is insulting to people who GENUINELY are going through a negative mental health time.

This makes me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Don’t feed your cat on the counter you prepare food on. :sick:
I love animals but because it’s their cat, I don’t like it 😂😂
I am a cat lover but there is no way I would feed my cat on the counter top! It’s gross! We all know cats will still jump on the counter tops when one is not looking but to proactively feed a cat on the counter top is simply not luxe!

Thing is IF she is genuinely going through a bad time mental health wise for whatever reason why not just stop youtube insta either permanently or temporarily. Just say things are getting too much im stopping youtube for the time being.

If she genuinely was going through stuff she would take a step back. Maybe get a regular job for a few months sort herself out, get in touch with her 'true' self (if it exists), rekindle the marriage. She's obsessed with tattle and surrounds her youtube and insta with references. Have the guts to call it out if needed (#ad for tattle) but by posting such woe is me quotes and doing nothing about it is insulting to people who GENUINELY are going through a negative mental health time.

This makes me so angry.
Would her mental health issues be less if she’d got good feedback on Glo? I’d say yes... she simply can’t handle criticism of any kind.... she is using this as an excuse.

Reactions: 32
I only whizzed through but oh my goodness;
1. They’re actually happy here
2. Ali has definitely had Botox (check out his forehead when he’s ordering at the Starbucks drive through), and
3. Lydia should go back to jeans and tailored jackets - she looks amazing here!
Ali for sure has had botox and on one of his recent vlogs one of the comments were to go a little easier on the botox and he didn’t respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ali’s vlog. Absolutely fascinating. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
twice we had a long detailed history of the large drain that could rival War And Peace. Some details on lighting plugs for the exterior, more valuable gardenping tips, like a hoe is really good, gravel raking, cheese. It’s almost Zen like in it’s banality.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ali’s vlog. Absolutely fascinating. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
twice we had a long detailed history of the large drain that could rival War And Peace. Some details on lighting plugs for the exterior, more valuable gardenping tips, like a hoe is really good, gravel raking, cheese. It’s almost Zen like in it’s banality.
Watched on x2 speed and was still zzzzzzzzz 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="Uninfluenced observer, post:

Would her mental health issues be less if she’d got good feedback on Glo? I’d say yes... she simply can’t handle criticism of any kind.... she is using this as an excuse.
[/QUOTE]

Then say it. I,for one would have more respect for her if she just said I shouldn't have deleted the comments it was impacting my mental health, poss gave me brain damage I needed to take a week off from vlogging ( even though going to the Peak District or wherever they went would have been more interesting than her effing dressing room and kitchen). I thought it was great but you guys didn't so next time I attempt something I'll ask your opinion first. And for those of you who paid I'll send you an extra kit free of charge as a thank you for supporting me.

Mmhm... maybe I should youtube, I mean I can grow mint leaves myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

This makes me so angry.
No, she would not do that because she is a money hungry bleep. $ is more important to her than morals, health, integrity and business ethics so she will continue shilling tit and posting on IG and YT because to her $ brings her life value and meaning.

Reactions: 16
You took the words straight out of my mouth. I think she is completely lost now. I initially watched her for her style. She has a lovely figure and is very pretty and makes the perfect clothes horse so, even though I can’t afford designer clothes, I still really enjoyed her hauls. For me, I was turned off by the endless Dior bags and then Vulgari got into the mix and it became conspicuous consumption at its worst. Nevertheless, she has style and by turning her back on her previous persona of fashion/beauty, she has cornered herself into a market where others are miles ahead of her and she is playing catchup.

She is not gifted at decor or gardening. Both are huge subjects and way too involved to ‘dabble’ in. Her blogs are boring. Many commented on her last vlog about giving the ‘gardening’ a rest as she doesn’t have a clue firstly and secondly, it’s too drastic a departure for her core audience. Now she says no more opening PR packages either. I think her whole vlog comes across as unfocussed and rambling. Should anyone have an interest in decor or gardening, there are tons of pros giving invaluable advice. Unfortunately for her, her viewers are now in a position of advising her and that doesn’t suit her because she can’t take criticism. At the moment, it’s a no win and the fact that she surrounds herself with sychophants is not helping. I don’t know if the Glo shitfest put her off course or she just wants to be derivative and copy Josie but right now she has no footing.
Your right I don’t understand how she can possibly‘influence’ anyone on gardening and interior design when she has no knowledge in theses fields. As for the PR packages, she was having box after box of goods delivered during lockdown and putting people’s lives at risk and now she decides to stop showing the goods. Stupid is as stupid does.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think Lydia needs to learn some italian dishes, since she pretends to have italian heritage. She looks more Irish to me (If we were to strip out the fake tan), i.e. dark hair, bluish/greenish eyes, dark eyelashes. I have met plenty of striking Irish girls looking similar ( also petite, despite what she claims). Maybe Irish heritage explains love of potato? No offence to anybody who is Irish here please.
😂😂😂 none taken 😘

Reactions: 6
I think Lydia needs to learn some italian dishes, since she pretends to have italian heritage. She looks more Irish to me (If we were to strip out the fake tan), i.e. dark hair, bluish/greenish eyes, dark eyelashes. I have met plenty of striking Irish girls looking similar ( also petite, despite what she claims). Maybe Irish heritage explains love of potato? No offence to anybody who is Irish here please.
[/QUOTE]

OMG take that back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Your right I don’t understand how she can possibly‘influence’ anyone on gardening and interior design when she has no knowledge in theses fields. As for the PR packages, she was having box after box of goods delivered during lockdown and putting people’s lives at risk and now she decides to stop showing the goods. Stupid is as stupid does.
Hmmm, maybe after the Globy disaster she knows she'll get less PR and is avoiding us noticing it?

Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="Uninfluenced observer, post:

Then say it. I,for one would have more respect for her if she just said I shouldn't have deleted the comments it was impacting my mental health, poss gave me brain damage I needed to take a week off from vlogging ( even though going to the Peak District or wherever they went would have been more interesting than her effing dressing room and kitchen). I thought it was great but you guys didn't so next time I attempt something I'll ask your opinion first. And for those of you who paid I'll send you an extra kit free of charge as a thank you for supporting me.

Mmhm... maybe I should youtube, I mean I can grow mint leaves myself.
[/QUOTE]
Oh I so agree. I actually was asking myself what I would do if it were me post glogate clusterfuck and thought I would bite the bullet and say sorry, I misread, I mistimed, I let you down. I will give all purchasers a voucher for St Tropez maybe and ask for patience while I research and really listen to my followers before launching again. Not remotely as a marketing manouvre just like for sure the only way to go, right? To be honest and mature about it. I have zero experience in marketing or, God forbid a youtuber. Common sense and respect is a no brainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.