Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done all of u for watching Ali's vlog, It's very difficult, I think he really is so dumb, otherwise why would he be with her?

Reactions: 20
Read his commentary 😂😂😂
Coming in hot on Wednesday. Now THATS a quote.
and in his vlog he says is wont bore you with the details’ .......then bores us with the details.

What is a gutter? Her habits suggest she should know
B1EED4F1-3D84-4206-A9B1-715BBBA0CA0B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Watching Ali’s video .. it’s always gold 😂 Lydia to Ali “I watched your vlogs last night babe and I can’t believe how busy you are, doing so much stuff ” and Ali goes “welcome to my world” ..um yeah fulfilling all of her requests 🤦🏻‍♀️. Also now they’ve taken the light well safety barrier down outside the bedroom window, they just have a dangerous open hole in the terrace 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m a bit happy the overpriced mug got smashed 😂😂 And at the end , oh my god Lydia “WHAT ARE GUTTERS FOR?” “Why does rain need to be collected” “I DON’T SEE ITS PURPOSE” and then Lydia attacking Ali for not believing his answer, what a thicko! A 32 year old woman having to be explained to like a child what a gutter is for because she does not know and then attacking Ali for the lack of confidence in his answer. What a horrid personality this woman really has and god bless Ali for showing the truth. Ending their gross cat’s dinner jacket potato and gutter argument on seperate sofas once again. Oh the romance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I am currently watching latest vlog from Ali- and immediately she goes on my nerves. She says : “ I received this from Beg Trug” - Hell woman- you and Ali got that. There is never us or we with her- so selfish. She is only talking about gardening- he is the one doing the job. Plural Lydia!!!!
Sorry not Beg trug it is Veg trug- but it works in her case.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree with @Sw4

I follow Angela Ceberano on Instagram and she launched her own candle range (last year I think). She said that she thought it was something she could create and launch in a few months but it wasn’t until she started that she realised it would take much longer. It was interesting following her through the journey: developing the scents until she was happy with them, the types of wicks and wax to use for clean burning, the vessels to house them in, the packaging, branding etc. She went over everything with a fine tooth comb until she was happy with every single aspect. She also runs her own PR girl and during lockdown she has been packaging the candles up herself with her husband and sending out to customers. I cannot see Lydia and Ali spending their evenings doing this.
Hey folks, I know I don’t comment often but I wanted to jump on and say that the instagrammer (Angela Cerebano) I mentioned above is on her stories today talking about a new product she has been working on to complement her candle range. She talks about how long it takes to create a new product. She mentions lots of trial and error, patience is needed but it’s fun to work on. She also asks her followers for feedback when she gives sneak peeks of packaging/product. I think she’s a great example of how to create something from scratch. This is what Lydia could have been doing with her product.

Reactions: 21
I think I may have read it here, or my sister may have said it to me but doesn't Lydiot come across soo differently on her vlogs as to the way she comes across in Alis vlogs.
One hers, she is upright, fairly busy looking, hair done or at least looking reasonable, smiling, speaking coherently etc.
On Ali's vlogs she is slumped over, laying around, weird plaits, scowling or pouting, baby talk.

Coming in hot on Wednesday. Now THATS a quote.
and in his vlog he says is wont bore you with the details’ .......then bores us with the details.

What is a gutter? Her habits suggest she should know
View attachment 190047
She can get a lot in that mouth at once. So Ali worked all day for her and she opened a tin of tuna, grated some cheese and microwaved a spud for him. What a wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching Ali’s video .. it’s always gold 😂 Lydia to Ali “I watched your vlogs last night babe and I can’t believe how busy you are, doing so much stuff ” and Ali goes “welcome to my world” ..um yeah fulfilling all of her requests 🤦🏻‍♀️.
THIS!!!
How on earth does someones Wife need to watch a 30ish min vlog from their Husband to understand how busy they are?
Surely that's some kind of weird sense of humor? Cannot be for real....

If there was anything to suggest they are house mates.. it is that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think I may have read it here, or my sister may have said it to me but doesn't Lydiot come across soo differently on her vlogs as to the way she comes across in Alis vlogs.
One hers, she is upright, fairly busy looking, hair done or at least looking reasonable, smiling, speaking coherently etc.
On Ali's vlogs she is slumped over, laying around, weird plaits, scowling or pouting, baby talk.
I think in her vlogs, it's definitely for show, then after she puts the camera down, she reverts back to her true lazier stroppier ass self. Of course we all have a game face in the work environment. I can hardly call Her Honour girllll, although I did once use hun to emphasise my point during cross-examination of a party and got an eye-roll from the judge 😂 But with Lydia, her work is essentially her life, so we shouldn't be seeing such a stark contrast in her demeanour if she were being real and genuine. Such a shame she can't photoshop that personality 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did she post this today because someone on here said she never cleans her earrings. 😂

View attachment 189848

Personally, I don't think she's cleaned them. She's just put a sparkly filter on to give the impression she has.

We all know how grubby Lidl is.
That's not a sparkly filter ... They're all the dandruff flakes she missed at her last meal-time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
THIS!!!
How on earth does someones Wife need to watch a 30ish min vlog from their Husband to understand how busy they are?
Surely that's some kind of weird sense of humor? Cannot be for real....

If there was anything to suggest they are house mates.. it is that comment.
I've come to the irrefutable conclusion that Ali must be her lodger. He pays her in kind in sexual favours incessant household chores...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was wondering why she's ALWAYS calling him MR. MILLEN GORDON and she's NEVER anything but Millen. What is up with that?
Did she stop calling herself Millen-Gordon when Frow made her husband take her name instead of she taking his, or they each keep their own, any model works to be honest? I just wonder if Lidl has done this as a dominance thing over Ali?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.