Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali is just the handyman, otherwise she'd have to pay for an electrician!

Predictions for tonights flog? Can't be another haul can it? Must be a home update/garden thing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Watching Ali’s video .. it’s always gold 😂 Lydia to Ali “I watched your vlogs last night babe and I can’t believe how busy you are, doing so much stuff ” and Ali goes “welcome to my world” ..um yeah fulfilling all of her requests 🤦🏻‍♀️. Also now they’ve taken the light well safety barrier down outside the bedroom window, they just have a dangerous open hole in the terrace 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m a bit happy the overpriced mug got smashed 😂😂 And at the end , oh my god Lydia “WHAT ARE GUTTERS FOR?” “Why does rain need to be collected” “I DON’T SEE ITS PURPOSE” and then Lydia attacking Ali for not believing his answer, what a thicko! A 32 year old woman having to be explained to like a child what a gutter is for because she does not know and then attacking Ali for the lack of confidence in his answer. What a horrid personality this woman really has and god bless Ali for showing the truth. Ending their gross cat’s dinner jacket potato and gutter argument on seperate sofas once again. Oh the romance!
I hope none of their friends visit them with young children in that case, the safety barrier is there for a reason.

Reactions: 11
I think in her vlogs, it's definitely for show, then after she puts the camera down, she reverts back to her true lazier stroppier ass self. Of course we all have a game face in the work environment. I can hardly call Her Honour girllll, although I did once use hun to emphasise my point during cross-examination of a party and got an eye-roll from the judge 😂 But with Lydia, her work is essentially her life, so we shouldn't be seeing such a stark contrast in her demeanour if she were being real and genuine. Such a shame she can't photoshop that personality 😂
Exactly, she knows Ali is filming for a vlog, it's almost as though she doesn't think any of her followers will watch his vlogs.

Reactions: 10
I'm really surprised someone hasn't already done a video exposing her lies.
I did contact that Angelica Oles, I guess nothing came of it, or she's researching, I dunno, maybe next step is contact jaackmaate, But if they don't know about her I was wondering would they really spend a lot of time researching her?

Reactions: 11
“The potting shed”.. what is this run down wreck that has never made an appearance before, is it the veg growing neighbour’s? Why is she passing it off as her own , more delusions of grandeur. Sorry it’s not a coach house Lydia 😁
It's not their outside loo is it.....? She's been watching Josie again! Thinking of Charlie painting the lovely wooden door of their historical outhouse....that will be Ali's next job!

Reactions: 12
Ali is just the handyman, otherwise she'd have to pay for an electrician!

Predictions for tonights flog? Can't be another haul can it? Must be a home update/garden thing.
Nah. There will be some kind of haul in there 🤣🤣🤣. She does nothing else

I'm really surprised someone hasn't already done a video exposing her lies.
They would have to be very careful if they did. She would find some way to sue for character defamation or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Agreed, and she takes the BIGGEST bites of that potato. I mean it's like 4x normal bite size. She stuffing her face and you could tell by his expression with the gutters. She was humiliating him... he looked legit scared and akward... like he knows he isn't smart and she was trying to catch him up and make him look bad.

And finally. Her demeanor, body posture, face, voice EVERYTHING is like a completely different person in his vlogs vs hers. In her vlogs she's shoulders back, manically happy, big smile, bopping around, productive, laughing.... In his her shoulders are always up high/shrugging, or slumped over, poor me, waif, helpless, lazy, and downright rude to him most of the time. Ali if you are reading this... thank you for showing us the real Lydia
That was such a horrible scene to watch. She realised she was the daft one for not knowing what a gutter was for, and then systematically unpicked Ali until he was questioning himself. Horrible, abusive behaviour. There’s definitely a reason he chooses to keep this footage in the vlogs.

I think her table manners are horrible. She hunches over her food, shovelling it in. Don’t get me started on the way she’s scraping her knife against the fork 🤢

And finally, bearing in mind they are both desperate to appear wealthy, I have no idea why they continue to show us their bland, beige, student meals. All the veggies they’re sent and it’s bloody baked potato or pasta!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
How do people actually still watch her let alone like her? Her life is pathetic! What a sad existence. She doesn't even have friends or family that like her.

Theory: luxe brands don't want to work with her so she's acc buying expensive things to pretend that they are, to try and trick other brands to approach her.

I refuse to watch her vids/insta so LOVE all the screenshots. Please keep them coming.

re: the expensive mug - no one likes you enough to visit so why have them in the first place?
You could be right. I noticed there were posts from viewers asking did she buy or were they PR? Her passive aggressive reply was that she shows so much stuff sometimes she makes a mistake. I say BULLSHIT I think your theory makes a lot of sense if she isn't sponsored but pretends she is then her brain dead lemmings will say ahhhh lydiot your so popular with high end brands.

THIS!!!
How on earth does someones Wife need to watch a 30ish min vlog from their Husband to understand how busy they are?
Surely that's some kind of weird sense of humor? Cannot be for real....

If there was anything to suggest they are house mates.. it is that comment.
Yep that's exactly what brainless lydiot said

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she just eats 1 meal a day and that's why she's literally shovelling it in her mouth, If that's the case it would explain her headaches and grumpiness and just downright unpleasantness to Ali . Sad existence
Absolutely agree. After the Glo shoot, it was 8pm we were told, one bottle down and she told him to open the second bottle. He complained that he hadn’t eaten and she informed him he had eggs and avo and he said that was at noon. He is a man (by definition, anyway) and she expected to just have more wine and a packet of crisps. She is 100% Omad. Keeps her thin and allows her to stuff herself with greige food. I reckon she read this is how Bella Hadid manages to indulge in pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That was such a horrible scene to watch. She realised she was the daft one for not knowing what a gutter was for, and then systematically unpicked Ali until he was questioning himself. Horrible, abusive behaviour. There’s definitely a reason he chooses to keep this footage in the vlogs.

I think her table manners are horrible. She hunches over her food, shovelling it in. Don’t get me started on the way she’s scraping her knife against the fork 🤢

And finally, bearing in mind they are both desperate to appear wealthy, I have no idea why they continue to show us their bland, beige, student meals. All the veggies they’re sent and it’s bloody baked potato or pasta!
Yeah I agree - I watched it after reading your post and it was really uncomfortable. She undermines him to the point where he's questioning his own knowledge. She's a gaslighter. Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 28
Well it certainly highlights the deferral of any of their own.
This reminded me of a comment I read on her vlog. Someone asked if she is a TRANSVESTITE hope she actually reads the comment. I wish there was a way of highlighting comments so you can be sure she reads the good one, you know the ones from us trolls

• Wow
Reactions: 7

the whole thing was awful, he starts belittling her for not knowing then she attacks back. It doesn't out either of them in a good light. It makes me wonder why exactly they'd leave that in? Either they have such little content it had to be put in or they think that's a normal argument between a loving couple and makes them relatable. And tbf he could just have explained what guttering was for instead of how he reacted.

I just asked my husband what guttering is for (even though I knew) and he just answered straight forward, didn't belittle me and that was that.

Their egos and competitiveness will ruin their marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

They should show the gutter clip on a domestic violence forum talk about verbal abuse. He actually looked like he was going to cry! And the pathetic viewers only comment how funny and beautiful they both are, excuse me I need to vomit 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think I may have read it here, or my sister may have said it to me but doesn't Lydiot come across soo differently on her vlogs as to the way she comes across in Alis vlogs.
One hers, she is upright, fairly busy looking, hair done or at least looking reasonable, smiling, speaking coherently etc.
On Ali's vlogs she is slumped over, laying around, weird plaits, scowling or pouting, baby talk.

She can get a lot in that mouth at once. So Ali worked all day for her and she opened a tin of tuna, grated some cheese and microwaved a spud for him. What a wife.
Yes! I mentioned that last night after watching Ali’s vlog. It makes me want to browse through some older ones. But since the “brain damage flopitis” it seems worse. Legit it also seems he’s over her behavior. Granted he’s also living this shallow life but something is really off in both their vlogs since globy.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200723-221819_YouTube.jpg

I am so disgusted in the way she humiliated him I have reported his video. Its easy to do, nothing will happen if they don't watch to the end but I just had to 😊. There are just a few reasons and you just pick 1 reason why you think it should be taken down. Feel free to go click the report button

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Linen - let me give you some sound advice...some tips.

Your table manners are appalling.
You sit there waving your cutlery around like windmills. Speaking with a massive mouth full of food Is singularly unattractive. Why not put your knife and fork down in between each mouthful? It’s the right and the polite thing to do...has no-one ever pointed that out to you? Were you not taught that at home?
It is called a fork because its a fork. It isn‘t a shovel. Food goes in small portions at the end of it.
Sit up straight when you eat, slouching over food looks slovenly.
You dont need your phone at the dinner table. You need to focus on the food you are eating.
You give yourself all these airs and graces except where it matters. Where it is noticeable.
That small vignette of film shows you in a bad light in SO many ways. It would be easy to think you were a disinterested, deliberately provocative, lazy, ill-mannered shrew. Not a complimentary epitaph for one who appears to be a totally upbeat and bouncy when trying to flog us whatever it is on the day. Not impressed. Rewind...Delete...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.