Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blue tits. Grey tits. Cold tits. Whatever tits they are. Yes this was Ali talking about birds in his garden. The the billard balls hanging in sock tits on his wives chest.

20 minutes in on his latest flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG I just watched Ali’s video and Lydia asked what a gutter for for. Omg is she THAT dumb?!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just watched #guttergate Why does she even interrupt him? She can see he's doing a piece to camera, why not wait until he has finished recording and then ask?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG I just watched Ali’s video and Lydia asked what a gutter for for. Omg is she THAT dumb?!!!!!!
She totally gaslighted him to show she wasn’t stupid. While banging the plate with her cutlery. She’s disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Her house, lydiamillenhome, but somehow the home of Lydia and Ali is so bleeping boring and tasteless...I guess that's what happens when you have no personality whatsoever. As an art historian I am appalled by her choice of art. Yuck is all I can say.
Also, just asked my husband about guttering (I know what it's for! Lol) and he very kindly and gently explained it to me. No abuse here from either side, but you know...we actually love and respect each other unlike those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lydia Millen #31 Suffers from Launch Flopitis, what a hypochondriac nutter, obsessed with interiors but what’s a gutter?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia Millen #31

Gaslighting Ali
Potato and cat food in her belly
New Jimmy Choos on her hooves that are still smelly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I dont think Ali was belittling her I think he was genuinely surprised she didnt know what a gutter was for.

Reactions: 20
Globby in the gutter.
Like your fake tan mitts.
Got no class. Only concrete tits.
The only food I eat is dry and beige
Gift me a greenhouse
Paint it sage
I live in MK but I only wear linen
Wish I was Josie not a Watford Millen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She should wear this potato sack dress in bed because she probably just lays there like a sack of spuds and lets Ali do all the work. 🤢

20200723_150203.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My colleague knows her through Ali who she has known since being children. She says not tall - about 5'6".

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Read his commentary 😂😂😂
They should practice what he is preaching by learning vocabulary, grammar and where to put your punctuation from scratch. Even Primary school kids have better spelling and grammar than them. Lol

Reactions: 12
The Boohoo ad she’s posted on her story this morning. I think it’s shocking an influencer like her is promoting a company that’s been found illegally not paying staff minimum wage, in amongst other things.
Just takes no responsibility for what she’s advertising.

Reactions: 30
The Boohoo ad she’s posted on her story this morning. I think it’s shocking an influencer like her is promoting a company that’s been found illegally not paying staff minimum wage, in amongst other things.
Just takes no responsibility for what she’s advertising.
What else do you expect a self serving bleep to do? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Lydia Millen #31 Suffers from Launch Flopitis, what a hypochondriac nutter, obsessed with interiors but what’s a gutter?
Don't forget the 3 men peeing which may be featured in todays vlog! Be sure to go potty before you watch, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.