Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve tried to stop conversation about her in the past as well
Not to be paranoid but this user might just be her 😂 or a Aldi or a friend of hers. The whole thing smells fishy imho. Like it’s all staged idk. Smells fake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So... I DMd Lydia to ask why she wasn’t attending any fashion week shows and she actually responded to me. Thing is she did it in such a way that I’ve realised it was such a nasty petty thing of me to do, and being part of this community (and I was lurking on GG for like a year!!) isn’t doing me any favours, it’s making me cynical and bitter and I don’t like it. It’s not that I’m defending Lydia, she’s definitely problematic and I do see through her, but I’m not going to spend anymore valuable time being pissed off with her.

And I replied to her to apologise because it was the right thing to do.
Dare I say you were really mean to her indeed? One thing is gossiping about someone’s career choices and drawing comparison with their rivals. We all do it IRL as well. But interrogating a stranger, and then telling them, what to do with their life, is interfering with their privacy. Imagine, a random employee at your company approaches you one day and suggests that you should resign as they haven’t seen you taking part in any significant projects lately. What would you say to them? I bet it will be “mind your own business”. I’m not defending Lydia. I’m just astonished by your hypocrisy. You chose to directly insult a stranger (Lydia), and then blamed it on Tattle life users.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not to be paranoid but this user might just be her 😂 or a Aldi or a friend of hers. The whole thing smells fishy imho. Like it’s all staged idk. Smells fake.
I’ve never known Lydia to reply to anyone, especially not privately when she can get nothing out of it 🤷‍♀️ Just my opinion 😬

You chose to directly insult a stranger (Lydia), and then blamed it on Tattle life users.
Amen 😐
We keep our comments here, that is the type of message influencers send to themselves to prove they’re being trolled. Very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So... I DMd Lydia to ask why she wasn’t attending any fashion week shows and she actually responded to me. Thing is she did it in such a way that I’ve realised it was such a nasty petty thing of me to do, and being part of this community (and I was lurking on GG for like a year!!) isn’t doing me any favours, it’s making me cynical and bitter and I don’t like it. It’s not that I’m defending Lydia, she’s definitely problematic and I do see through her, but I’m not going to spend anymore valuable time being pissed off with her.
So... I wouldn't blame an online website for making one "cynical and bitter" ... that is a state of mind that people accomplish (for whatever reason) all on their own. Most of us have fulfilling lives and come here to:

a) set the record straight,
b) call her on her BS,
c) and for a good laugh and entertainment.

No different from people roasting each other on prime time talk shows. 🤷‍♀️

If you're feeling that way, you should ask yourself why and do the self-work necessary to take a different approach. I've never needed to email her and ask her why the industry finds her irrelevant because I know the answer. It's obvious.

In a screenshot culture, of course, Lydia isn't going to clap back in her DMs.

Lydia is a sad, triggered and insecure individual. Her actions prove it time and again. I'd definitely recommend that you don't spend any time being pissed off with her. I don't hate Lydia – it's not that serious. However, when she blatantly deceives people, I'll call her on the floor every-single-time; and do so on a platform she can't block/delete to control the narrative.

Wish you the best, love. xo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve never known Lydia to reply to anyone, especially not privately when she can get nothing out of it 🤷‍♀️ Just my opinion

Amen 😐
We keep our comments here, that is the type of message influencers send to themselves to prove they’re being trolled. Very odd.
I smell a rat.

Reactions: 24

And I replied to her to apologise because it was the right thing to do.
It seems strange.

Things to remember: you choose to be here you chose to comment when you could have dmd said your peace apologised and then that be that no need to tell us about it.
And two it’s her job to let us know stuff we aren’t hounding her she gets paid to ‘influence’ us to buy the tit so to comment on her page or to ask questions is part of her job.

I’m in sales and I don’t just block people who ask me questions I work damn hard to give them a response enough to make them buy.

Lydia is not nice end of.

Reactions: 16
Like it’s all staged idk. Smells fake.
Right!!!

Scarrie! Is that you? 😂 :unsure: 😆

(Just kidding. In all honesty, it's okay. Not everyone is as blunt and comfortable sharing their views as many of us are. She had a change of heart which is her prerogative. Lydia bullied this girl into submission; manipulative with every keystroke. We see right past that nonsense. However, wish her nothing but the best.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It seems strange.

Things to remember: you choose to be here you chose to comment when you could have dmd said your peace apologised and then that be that no need to tell us about it.
And two it’s her job to let us know stuff we aren’t hounding her she gets paid to ‘influence’ us to buy the tit so to comment on her page or to ask questions is part of her job.

I’m in sales and I don’t just block people who ask me questions I work damn hard to give them a response enough to make them buy.

Lydia is not nice end of.
I don't hate Lydia. I don't actually care enough to. What I do hate is lying, lack of transparency, flouting the law, a sense of entitlement, and treating others like crap. The influencer industry deserves to be challenged with cynycism, as it's a highly problematic industry that needs the kind of scrutiny we here apply to it. If this makes you uncomfortable we don't expect anyone to stay here and wish you well @Lurkerlyfe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dare I say you were really mean to her indeed? One thing is gossiping about someone’s career choices and drawing comparison with their rivals. We all do it IRL as well. But interrogating a stranger, and then telling them, what to do with their life, is interfering with their privacy. Imagine, a random employee at your company approaches you one day and suggests that you should resign as they haven’t seen you taking part in any significant projects lately. What would you say to them? I bet it will be “mind your own business”. I’m not defending Lydia. I’m just astonished by your hypocrisy. You chose to directly insult a stranger (Lydia), and then blamed it on Tattle life users.
Completely agree @Brunette_

What was the point of that DM @Lurkerlyfe ? How embarrassing that you wrote that to her. We are here to have a little fun and gossip not send petty DMs to Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See attached. What a weird thing for someone to lie about!!

Plus my response
I don’t think that you asked anything that should have offended her or any other influencer in a similar situation. If industry standard is that if you are relevant, you go to fashion weeks, I think it is only natural to wonder why Lidl is not invited.
I feel that your apology was unnecessary. She is very good at turning tables. You asked valid question and what Lidl does- throws question back at you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not "cynical and bitter". And I have NEVER sent Lydia any sort of message much less a nasty one. I have never even commented anything negative on any of her channels. I said one or two positive things a very long time ago and she replied to all the snotty comments before and after my comments but had no reaction to mine. So I was quite unimpressed and gave up on saying anything to her. And she continued to be unimpressive so I unfollowed her and found these forums and I stayed because they make me laugh. But none of this has altered how I navigate this world and how I behave. It's not that deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Now that that's over...
Anyone know if when Ms. Lydia Elise Millen does a sponsorship with MyTheresa or NetAPorter etc if she does it just for the free clothes or does she get the free/discounted clothes purses shoes and also get a paycheck from the company?

Because it she does it just for the free clothes it says a lot about the probable state of her current finances and it also makes me laugh at how much she loves clothes shoes purses like uber materialistic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.