Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that that's over...
Anyone know if when Ms. Lydia Elise Millen does a sponsorship with MyTheresa or NetAPorter etc if she does it just for the free clothes or does she get the free/discounted clothes purses shoes and also get a paycheck from the company?

Because it she does it just for the free clothes it says a lot about the probable state of her current finances and it also makes me laugh at how much she loves clothes shoes purses like uber materialistic.
Considering Vic did a mytheresa haul ,I believe,just the other day and the price of the articles she was showing I sincerely hope that they aren’t getting paid as well. I think they get vouchers instead of cash from their affiliate LYNX.

Reactions: 3
This would have been both though 🤭
Free dress, paid to wear it to the Frow Press Trip wedding

D361A0BC-4348-4861-BAA7-D82960E1B360.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Now that that's over...
Anyone know if when Ms. Lydia Elise Millen does a sponsorship with MyTheresa or NetAPorter etc if she does it just for the free clothes or does she get the free/discounted clothes purses shoes and also get a paycheck from the company?

Because it she does it just for the free clothes it says a lot about the probable state of her current finances and it also makes me laugh at how much she loves clothes shoes purses like uber materialistic.
She was receiving £4k per month in gift vouchers from Luisaviaroma two years ago but not sponsored. This was from her own mouth on a PR trip (my friend was there when her and Claire were both bragging about it). If you check back, both were doing Luisaviaroma hauls regularly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She was receiving £4k per month in gift vouchers from Luisaviaroma two years ago but not sponsored. This was from her own mouth on a PR trip (my friend was there when her and Claire were both bragging about it). If you check back, both were doing Luisaviaroma hauls regularly.
Victoria’s last slog was a Luisaviaroma haul, all gifted items, must have been thousands of pounds worth.
And she then affiliate Lynxed every item on Instagram.

DFE46447-419B-456C-9060-5073848E9168.jpeg

Mentally she’s spent thousands... realistically she’d drink water from the bathroom tap instead of putting her hands in her pocket.
At least she’s showing the place now and not 8 months in the future.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder who has gone with her because she'll have taken a comfort blanket, and I am not talking about her Dior one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will she ask for Mac and cheese in the 2star resto, or chips and pizza with a Red Bull!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Victoria’s last slog was a Luisaviaroma haul, all gifted items, must have been thousands of pounds worth.
And she then affiliate Lynxed every item on Instagram.

View attachment 42758

Mentally she’s spent thousands... realistically she’s drink water from the bathroom tap instead of putting her hands in her pocket.
At least she’s showing the place now and not 8 months in the future.

She just comes across as arrogant, entitled and so unrelatable. I'm not saying that Vic or any of the others like Amelia are any better, they just cover it up well and always act grateful to be somewhere and excited. Why say 'mentally i've already spent thousands'. She could have said, i'm in love with Lalique, i'm going to treat myself or save for something' but no, her true grabby self can't help but say something like that, no doubt she will beg for stuff, and probably steal the cushions!

Just seen her stories:

1. Cal and Carrie 'her team' are shovelling the free food and wine down - how has she blagged 3 people on a press trip?
2. Why is Ali not one of them?
3. There's no way she ate any of that food - far too sophisticated for her chavvy self
4. How much shall we bet she blags that vase she's talking about, and a load of free wine, lets see what else she gets!
5. She's wearing a nightie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known Lydia to reply to anyone, especially not privately when she can get nothing out of it [emoji2368] Just my opinion [emoji51]

Amen [emoji52]
We keep our comments here, that is the type of message influencers send to themselves to prove they’re being trolled. Very odd.
Bet she had a thousand messages about products she’s supposed to be an ambassador of/paid to promote but didn’t bother replying to and then replies to this.... other ppl on her and GG have had similar messages asking the why they message her ‘abuse’

Reactions: 4
Obviously she forgot 🤣 yet again.
I don’t want to be rude , but it looks a bit like something my dog’s would produce when I’ll.
I like good food but am often put off by nouvelle cuisine and all the funny mousse type sauces that look like dogs 🤮!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't realise Halfpenny posted the photo of Lydia in her dress. The fact she put her dress on, got made up, took photos, sent them to her designer, no doubt asking to publish - because she knew how ridiculous it would look if she posted them on her own insta! THIS!!! this shows the level of her delusion and insanity, and insane jealousy of Victoria. Victoria and Leonie are the girls she aspires to be, but she will never be them, the only thing she can be is as thin as them. She knew her wedding 'content' was nowhere near as good or professional as Victorias, and she probably realised that she had not maximised her content, never thought to do a making of the dress video or anything else. Your true character will always come through, however much you dress things up or talk about who and how you are. All these little 'tells' just show her mental decline.
Spot on!

Reactions: 5
If ever I needed your help it is today. Our gorgeous Aldi is missing and we are beside ourselves. I can’t even cope. Please SHARE and help us find him

14185F65-B6EC-4839-8F19-AA46518E1896.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.