Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The truth about Lydia Millen's followers...

I've noticed that Lydia's followers, the ones that come to her defense, have one thing in common – extremely low self-esteem. If you take a look at how they respond to her and what they say when they come to her defense, it's extremely telling...

They think very lowly of themselves, which is likely why they envy her so much. Anyone with sufficient self-esteem and confidence can't stomach Lydia on any account after watching her and discovering how she is as a person (through her content).

Case in point, this YouTube comment thread:

Who in the world refers to themselves as a "nobody?" You have to have this kind of mindset to find Lydia palatable for any length of time.

FireShot Capture 529 - THE TRUTH ABOUT LYDIA ELISE MILLEN & YOUTUBE_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi all! I lurked on GG for a few pages but never created an account but I know Ali’s family pretty well (will probably be my only post as I am too worried I’ll out myself if I give too much away)

I’m going to be very careful though so bare with.

Some things I’ve seen discussed and can categorically confirm -
1. Ali is not gay at all. He is much more ‘himself’ around his mates and family. Insta and YouTube is very much a persona he puts on. He’s genuinely a nice guy - nope not the smartest but well mannered, caring and super friendly (absolute opposite of Lydia)
2. Ali comes from a very middle class family. Not chavvy at all.
3. Every inch of the wedding was gifted. And it was a complete show. The joint name was a business decision! Something along the lines of ‘what if people can’t find me on google....?’
4. She is the rudest human being I have ever come into contact with - and that’s if she bothers to lift her head from her phone.
5. She is aware that mentioning a brand means they will contact her. It is her own admitted strategy.
6. In the Frow lives in the Milton Keynes area.
8. There is so much more that is ‘gifted’ that is never seen on Instagram or YouTube. They literally pay for nothing.
9. I said hello to her once and had to dryclean her selftan off of my outfit....

Lastly - and it looks like it’s a common opinion but I beilive that the cat was killed by a farmer/neighbour! I think they know this too but either don’t want to come to terms with it or are dragging out the ‘missing pet’ for all it’s worth. These country areas and people she professes to love so much live a very different life to hers. If her cat is a nuisance or mistaken for a fox on their land they will take it out.

(I have had to restrain myself here-I know too much)

Basically she is a tit human being and I am not aware of anybody in her and Ali’s circle who actually like being in her presence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Hi everyone! New to Tattle but from GG.
Thank you Georgee for letting me know and inviting me on here!
Have we invited Lydia to Tattle yet? lol

Looking forward to a lot of laughs and gossiping with you all :) xxx
Good to have you back. Glad my stalking & harassment worked ;)

Silly name for a gossip sight anyway- as if lydl/ any influencer deserves the title of 'Guru'[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi all! I lurked on GG for a few pages but never created an account but I know Ali’s family pretty well (will probably be my only post as I am too worried I’ll out myself if I give too much away)

1. Ali is not gay at all. He is much more ‘himself’ around his mates and family. Insta and YouTube is very much a persona he puts on. He’s genuinely a nice guy - nope not the smartest but well mannered, caring and super friendly (absolute opposite of Lydia)
3. Every inch of the wedding was gifted. And it was a complete show. The joint name was a business decision! Something along the lines of ‘what if people can’t find me on google....?’
4. She is the rudest human being I have ever come into contact with - and that’s if she bothers to lift her head from her phone.
5. She is aware that mentioning a brand means they will contact her. It is her own admitted strategy.
8. There is so much more that is ‘gifted’ that is never seen on Instagram or YouTube. They literally pay for nothing.
9. I said hello to her once and had to dryclean her selftan off of my outfit....

Lastly - and it looks like it’s a common opinion but I beilive that the cat was killed by a farmer/neighbour! I think they know this too but either don’t want to come to terms with it or are dragging out the ‘missing pet’ for all it’s worth. These country areas and people she professes to love so much live a very different life to hers. If her cat is a nuisance or mistaken for a fox on their land they will take it out.

Basically she is a tit human being and I am not aware of anybody in her and Ali’s circle who actually like being in her presence.
1. I don't think Ali's gay. A bit feminine yes, but not gay. He seems nice, but I think people are put-off by him b/c of his link to Lydia.
2. Yep.
3. Go figure. (That's all Lydia...)
4. There are multiple accounts of Lydia's rudeness from people who have come in contact with her. Thanks for sharing yours. The only people that Lydia surrounds herself with (for example, Scarrie...) kiss her butt like it's her job. Oh, wait! It is.
5. Ha. Yes, she loves to tag and beg.
6. Victoria in that loud, borrowed Bentley will be easy to spot (so where she lives - precisely - will come to light eventually).
9. Ha!

Re: Lynx and Lydia's determination to milk Catgate

Yep. I am fairly sure Lynx was offed by that farmer. She mentioned hearing a gunshot the evening he went missing, right? That is also likely why the local pet detective (and his dog Molly) didn't want to take her case. It's pretty telling if the person who hunts down pets for a living doesn't want to locate yours. Lynx wasn't stray with a distrust for humans, so someone would have come across him by now.

He's an expert, knows that area, and Lydia probably tried to beg for his services for free as well.

Ah! So good of you to share. Thanks, lovely!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Think we're overdue an unfortunate mid-vlog screen shot.
The amount of makeup she wears to bum around the house ... ugh. I'm watching the vlog and it's astounding. Imagine the streaks she's leaving all over the place.

Reactions: 4

Thanks for all that.
I am sure that the she will end up leaving the country bungalow, the neighbors will kick her out!
Lydiot keep lumi in , before it is too late!
Well if ali is middle class with those manners and that accent we are all highly upper class!!

Lastly - and it looks like it’s a common opinion but I beilive that the cat was killed by a farmer/neighbour! I think they know this too but either don’t want to come to terms with it or are dragging out the ‘missing pet’ for all it’s worth
Welcome 🙂

As awful as it might be to say (and I know any comments of this nature were frowned upon on GG! 😬)
I think she knows he’s gone and she’s milking it for all it’s worth!
I also don’t think they tried to get a pet detective at the start and only decided to bring one in because her comments were filled with people asking why he hadn’t accepted the case. 🤷‍♀️
I doubt she had contacted anyone before then because they knew what happened him and whilst she was probably sad she saw an opportunity to use it for sympathy

Reactions: 10
Excellent tea-spilling, TeaSpiller! What you've said about Ali definitely fits with what I've been told.

Ohhh what I'd do to have a drink with you! I wish we could know everything! I can appreciate you wanting to not give too much away. Thanks for sharing at least this much.

Reactions: 21
I am convinced it is Tamara too. I used to constantly see Tamara following the most random men and empty profiles from South America / Africa etc in my activity feed and at the time I didn’t understand but now it’s clear..
That’s how negin mirsalehi also started her account! About 5 years ago she used to follow a million people (like actually over a million, not an exaggeration), she even followed me, and that’s how she gained a following really quickly and then unfollowed everyone. Tamara might have used the same trick, I’m not sure as I just started following Tamara.

Why does lyd hate Chloe morello? She was just flogging her product in the Harris’s vlog.

Excellent tea-spilling, TeaSpiller! What you've said about Ali definitely fits with what I've been told.
@TeaSpiller lydia did briefly mention that they heard gun shots the night of lynx’s disappearance...

Reactions: 5
That’s how negin mirsalehi also started her account! About 5 years ago she used to follow a million people (like actually over a million, not an exaggeration), she even followed me, and that’s how she gained a following really quickly and then unfollowed everyone. Tamara might have used the same trick, I’m not sure as I just started following Tamara.

Why does lyd hate Chloe morello? She was just flogging her product in the Harris’s vlog.
Yep. When you hire social media growth "experts," that's what they do. They follow a ton of people and then unfollow days later. It grows your numbers rather quickly. But IG has started to crack down on that via their algorithm, so it's harder to use that strategy these days.

Reactions: 8

@TeaSpiller lydia did briefly mention that they heard gun shots the night of lynx’s disappearance...
What I do wonder though is if he indeed was shot, after all the media posts and posting flyers, wouldn't the person who did it come out and say? If the cat was trespassing the farmer wasn't really doing anything wrong in terms of protecting his land?

Reactions: 2
What I do wonder though is if he indeed was shot, after all the media posts and posting flyers, wouldn't the person who did it come out and say? If the cat was trespassing the farmer wasn't really doing anything wrong in terms of protecting his land?
It's doubtful they'd own up. Can you imagine Lidl's followers, they'd be on the warpath along with loads of animal lover's.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being on the end of Lydia’s followers after killing her ‘world famous cat’?! I can see why if it was killed why the person wouldn’t come forward.

Reactions: 4
Thanks so much for sharing, we all really appreciate it!
My big question is, why on earth did he marry her and stayed married to such a horrid person? Is it all for the fame and freebies? Where is your soul? Oh right, it’s being eaten away slowly by greed. If Ali is a genuine nice person, he would not stayed in a fake marriage with a witch of a human being like Lid?!

Reactions: 12
It's doubtful they'd own up. Can you imagine Lidl's followers, they'd be on the warpath along with loads of animal lover's.
Yeah I thought that before posting, I totally understand where you are coming from but I'm thinking on a personal point of view as if it was me I'd want piece of mind.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.