Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but Beckham is looking a bit dried up!

Reactions: 14
Off topic, but Beckham is looking a bit dried up!
Thought the same I went on her IGTV to see what she looks like in motion (that sounds better in my head)
She needs some skin care tips, her hair looks as dry as Lydia’s wreath, such a pity Lidl wasn’t there with her vitamin C swip ups

Reactions: 7
I also saw the wedding dress photos!! I honestly don't know how that was considered a good idea why is no one sitting her down and saying something??
Because everyone around Lydia is just as brainless.

The level of Lydia Millen's self-obsession is clinical.

No wonder Ali has a hard time finding Lydia's best angles...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ha! I knew that clever Jenna was one of us. Been following and applauding her tweets

Reactions: 10
I wish I could unsee Lydia's butterface "but-her-face".
(Butterface def.: A terrible and frustrating condition, whereby a girl has a cute body, but the face of a troll.)

Reactions: 5
He’s also probably starving to death If that was the case. Or maybe her neighbors have Lilly’s inside too
Zero sympathy for her ESPECIALLY when (only a month after lynx is no more) she uploads a picture of a vase full of flowers that can kill the one cat she hasn’t yet lost

Reactions: 15
She does this every time! The whole reason you are sent on these trips is to promote the brand paying for it.

If she had management this would not be acceptable. If she was with an agency there would be expectations. That would mean she’d have to take instruction and little miss big head just can’t do that.

She puts no thought or care into her content. If she is not being paid to go somewhere she’ll create her ads in her gloomy bedroom, small bathroom or on that damned wall in her backyard! It all comes across as so cheap and lazy!

I’m not at all surprised brands don’t invite her to the big events. You see girls with very small followings get invited to makeup launches so they barely count. When you’re a luxury blogger left out of all the actual luxury events you probably should think hard on what you’re doing wrong.

Reactions: 20
Ah! The self-absorbed Lydia 'Dried Things' Millen her mindless minions know and love.

You are literally in a public space – imbecile!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 14
Ah! The self-absorbed Lydia 'Dried Things' Millen her minions know and love.

View attachment 41780
Wow she looks so annoyed.... how dare these peasants be so loud while I’m trying to tell you about the shoesies we bought.

Kind of makes me wish she would have choked on that stirrer a little .... just a little.

I’m not threatening you with death Lydia. Please don’t call the police

Reactions: 11
I am just speechless but she did get a free trip all expenses paid one year and complained on camera while still in the venue that she was miffed she had to pay £29:00 to get her skirt dry cleaned it was second hand embarrassment all round, she rattled on at how expensive it was etc.... she really is the last word when it comes to pure meanness

Ah! The self-absorbed Lydia 'Dried Things' Millen her mindless minions know and love.

View attachment 41780
Oh Gawd she’s missing a few cards from a full deck

Reactions: 13
Video highlights:

The smug pirate shirt moment...

The ugly stepsister moment...

The 'I really need to stop filling my face' moment ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Anyway I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying tattle and thanks for your patience while I find my way around the site I’m sure I’ve made a mistake or three hahhah, night all

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.