Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even have time to show the Laura Mercier stuff...just her collab bras and knickers from intimiseemee!

Reactions: 10
Completely agree, her real personality came through when the ASA rules changed and she had to declare everything, I feel like she hide it until then, her attitude lately is so off putting she’s no different from Lydia now.

That picnic outfit 😆😆😆😆 it looks even more inappropriate on screen 😆😆
All spot on.
I really enjoyed ITF’s content 3/4 years ago. She seemed genuine and fresh. I do believe she has a much stronger work ethic than Lidl, but she’s now a brand bleep constantly grabbing at all the freebies she can get and shilling any tit for doe. She’s very quickly catching up with lidl.
However, I unfollowed Lidl on all platforms earlier this year. I couldn’t bare to see her ugly smug witch face any longer.
I still follow Vic, as I still have a tiny amount of hope she’ll change her tune for the better.

I’ve really found more respect for Tamara recently. I started following her ages ago but didn’t watch her YouTube that often. She is also a total brand bleep, but she’s honest about what she’s bought herself (which is a lot) and what is gifted. She’s also much more informative and honest in her reviews. She has a strong work ethic. I guess she just comes across as a much classier person, who doesn’t put her dirty laundry on the internet.

Overall tho, I barely follow any influencers anymore. I’m over the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She definitely needs to put which of the links from her outfits were pr gifts. I have noticed frow puts a little star by them which I like.

All the outfits links no mention they are or gifts yet we know they all are as she wears nothing but free gifts. In fact she’s probably been loosing weight because she hasn’t been gifted any food recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lydia Elise Millen named Intimissimi ambassador (And 2013 Blog Posts You Wish You Could Unsee)

Who else wishes they could unsee this? :sick: 🙋‍♀️

Per Lydia's 2013 "Sex it up" blog post here. (And a screenshot attached just in case she tries to delete said blog post at a later date). 😆

Lydia Elise Millen named Intimissimi ambassador.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
every time she speaks she looks more like an idiot:

“These shoes fit perfectly other than the fact my feet are too wide”

Ok well they don’t fit then. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She bought the same shoes Amelia got in July 🤦‍♀️
They’re all carbon copies of each other, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 9
That vlog was so booooring, and she didn't even talk about what she got for going away with LM but wouldn't shut up about the underwear, absolute UNREAL behaviour, she was squealing like a school kid with the goodies, that's all she does this for, she doesn't give a rats ass about anything else.

Typical Lydia, she puts up a post wishing Leonie luck with her collection and begging for one of the dresses, but she's nowhere to be seen at the launch party, Vic is obvs there tonight. So i'm assuming Lydia was invited but chooses not to go to these things because there's nothing in it for her - i mean why would she support another influencer?

Reactions: 3
Welcome to the real world Lydia, we've all known Lynx's demise – circa weeks ago...

Still milking Cat-gate. I feel bad for poor Affiliate Lynx. He deserved better than Lydiot for sure. But Lydia is an imbecile and she has no one to blame but herself.

FireShot Capture 609 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1173661612181...png

But literally... her dimwit followers perpetuate her nonsense. I mean... this is just absurd! TWO YEARS LATER... 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 610 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1173661612181...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did she not gift Carrie the other Dior bracelet?? In the vlog she bought it for herself, so she could switch them up.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Also @Vampy5555 and @beahunny i was simply making a comment stating that there is sooo much to dislike about Lydia that her choosing to work with not cruelty free cosmetics brands is the least of the reasons, at least to me and I’m sure to many other people. I mean people are still using nars and L’Oréal so I don’t think it’s the standard to only use cruelty free products. All I’m saying is that you can’t expect this fake loser to actually have ethics lol working with cruelty free brands is the least of her concerns
Ok I understand. Thank you for clarifying. It sounded like you were saying you don't give a crap if animals are tortured or not via things like animal testing. Which I hope you understand is an awful thing to believe.

Reactions: 8
Did she not gift Carrie the other Dior bracelet?? In the vlog she bought it for herself, so she could switch them up.

Carrie had it on over the weekend so she must have decided she didn’t like it so gave it to the staff 😆😆

• Haha
So Amelia and tamara get to go to bulgari and lidl gets vulgari with intimissi…

Carrie had it on over the weekend so she must have decided she didn’t like it so gave it to the staff 😆😆
She only gave it to Carrie because Dior gave it to her.

She probably sold it to her, like she did her old and used thermomix.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Im disappointed in myself for believing she actually bought her a gift 😬

She probably sold it to her, like she did her old and used thermomix.

As new, 10% off the original price. It’s like depop for friends.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.