Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Bookmark Invidio.us so Lydia doesn't get views.
Link to Vlog

Lydia Begs For YouTube Subscribers.png

Lydia starts off another mindless vlog begging for subscribers.

[3:46] "It's so incredible to see how my channel is performing." Translation: Tattle Life is saying I'm declining – damage control!

[4:05] Literally the first time I've ever heard Lydiot thank her subscribers (It was mentioned how ungrateful she is Hadassah Cordoba's deleted video).

[4:12] She's begging for subscribers. Why? Lydia's YouTube new subs have been declining Year over Year.

Why is she begging for subscribers? Because Lydia's new subscribers have plummeted in 2018/2019.

I put her on blast via Twitter about said decline and she clearly can't handle FACTS.

[4:55] Lydia asks Scarrie to lie for her on camera about her YouTube performance
when the reality is this:

Lydia Elise Millen's YouTube Channel Decline.png

Note: Scarrie is a liar too - not to be trusted. This is data pulled directly from her public YouTube stats.

[6:33] Flatulent Lydia is so full of shit, she can't hold it in – and farts on camera. :oops::sick:

[6:40] Lydia: Look at how filthy Carrie's glasses are...

[7:45] GHD, Aerin, Estee Lauder meetings (Mmm hmmm, yeah. Note: Don't buy from these brands).

[8:30] Lydia: I paid for a mirror!

[8:55] Lydia: "I don't ever shop at Zara..." However, they gave me vouchers so f*ck what I just said. 🤷‍♀️

[9:50] "I have a really expensive [scrunchie] that I got from NET-A-PORTER. Which is like £90."

[11:15] Let me tell you what I'm planning with my blog moving forward: More poorly written shit content.

[11:50] "I feel like I don't tell you a lot about products nowadays." Translation: I want to shove more affiliate links down your throat.

[12:50] "I'm choosing to do my blog a different way from everyone else." Translation: I'm illiterate and lazy.

[15:00] Aerin pays me to talk about their brand so here's my Aerin candle. (Just met with Aerin so it's gifted, but I forgot to tell you).

[17:00] Lydia has shit on her forehead (no pun intended).

I'm not watching any more of this shit vlog. 😄 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
It's like she holds a grudge against her mum for not being able to provide all the materialistic things she has now, but conveniently forgets her dad left them in that mess to be with another woman. But because her dad has more money, she skims over that and fawns over her step-mother and father because they portray the lifestyle she wanted. In the majority of normal family dynamics, when the dad leaves the family for another woman, the resentment is towards the dad. Just show how materialistic Lidl is. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia Millen Is Still Violating CMA Social Media Endorsements Regulations for Influencers in 2019

Whenever Lydiot posts to her stories and it includes a "Swipe Up" affiliate link she is supposed to declare it. As of September 16, 2019 - she still thinks she's above the law. You'd think after her ASA violation in May 2018 she'd get herself together. But that's okay, we'll help you Lydia.

This took me less than 5 minutes to record, but the joy of hitting send to the CMA - priceless. :ROFLMAO:

FireShot Capture 599 - (1) Lydia on T_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1170659539303...png

FACTS: Smarter than Lydia and committed to the cause. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

How to report Lydia Millen to the CMA – For not disclosing benefits/freebies (i.e. gifts)

CMA violations fall under receiving gifts:
benefits, freebies, free products, free visits (i.e. press trips). And are usually tagged with the brand #hashtag and the brand account @dior. This one-sheeter diagram will help you decide if you need to report to the CMA or ASA. If it requires final brand approval it's an ad (like the examples I included here). If it's a press trip it's a "free visit" and/or "free products" (including affiliate links) so it's under CMA authority.

Here's an example, per my recent email. Your language will change a bit depending on what you're reporting.

To: [email protected]
Email Subject Line: CMA Social Media Endorsements Violation – LEM ONLINE LTD Company # 10147738

1. My Contact Information:

Concerned Consumer (Name, Phone, and Email)

2. The business I have concerns about:
LEM ONLINE LTD
Company number 10147738
Officer: MILLEN-GORDON, Lydia Elise, Blogger

2. Description of Issue:
Sponsored Content in this post published on Instagram on September 16, 2019, is not clearly identifiable as being paid for by using the label "advertisement feature" or "advertisement promotion" per the CMA/ASA Influencer Guide published in September 2018. I believe the nature of this content is subject to CMA regulation, not the ASA.

This social media post does not make it clear that she has been paid or otherwise incentivized to endorse a product or service. Given the CMA says it prioritizes disclosure in social media and dealing fairly and transparently with consumers/followers is an important one, I'd like to bring this ongoing issue with her account to your attention.

The issue is either benefits, freebies, free products, or free visits. Specify which one.

3. Supporting Evidence: See the attached screen recording which features the Instagram Post in violation along with the Reward Style and Commission Junction affiliate link.

Include a screenshot of the IG feed with the post clearly shown in the timeline, a screenshot of the actual post, a URL link to the post, and if it's an IG story, include a Quicktime screen recording. Zip these files up in a .zip file and attach it to your email or include a link to your files in Dropbox.

4. Market Area:
Nature of business (SIC)
82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

This will vary and is found on https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk by searching the company that the influencer operates under. The SIC code will be listed on the company's page.

5. I have not contacted any other organizations regarding this violation.

See further detail below.
Code:
Link: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dr2nk5vj2e

Link Redirect: [URL unfurl="true"]https://www.luisaviaroma.com/en-gb/p/bottega-veneta/women/clutches/70I-D5T003?ColorId=NDgyMQ2&SubLine=bags&CategoryId=72&lvrid=_p_d224_gw_c72&AID=13263941&PID=4441350&SID=.NzkwNzItNzc5.2071d32b-d891-11e9-b106-dd604d4a4174&utm_[/URL]source=CommissionJunction&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_content=4441350&utm_campaign=2975314&CJEVENT=210b6ad9d89111e980c706ee0a240610
––––––––––––––––––––––––––

If you want to learn more about how seriously the CMA takes non-disclosed social media endorsements, read here.

How to report Lydia Millen to the ASA for not declaring #ads

If it's an advertisement, and not labeled as #Ad at the top of the post, use the ASA online form here. #Ad cannot be hidden in other hashtags either. The ASA is specific on expectations. I've included real examples on Victoria's thread of what to look for here.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Lidl's dad's side of the family has some money (I believe) or used to be fairly wealthy, and it was this side that apparently drove Aston Martins and all have Cartier watches. Her mum's side are poor. Her parents split when she was younger and by the sounds of it, the dad left the mum in the lurch to run off with the Iranian step-mum, leaving Lidl's mum without a pot to piss in, trying to raise her children on very little money.

Lidl like to use whatever narrative suits her at the time. So some times we here all about how she grew up with nothing, seeing all her friends being bought designer bags and new cars from their rich daddy's while she was in her bedroom that was so small, she could touch both walls at the same time. Poor Lydia.... but now she's 'self made' - look minions, you can have nothing and be like me with all my gifted shit!

She likes to belittle her mother in the process, almost criticising her for not being able to give Lidl the lifestyle she clearly believed she was owed.

Then at other times when she wants to act like the lady of the manor, who is used to this wealthy lifestyle, she brings out the 'my family was friends with the Kennedy's.....we vacationed in our holiday home in Italy......my grandparents drove Aston's....'

• Angry
  • Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
A year later she decides to blog about the NARS press trip...and she wonders maybe why she doesn’t always get invited!
I liked this without reading the post but had to go check it out and ohmygosh. She even ADMITS it’s been a full year since the trip before bothering to write about it.

I work in PR and cannot even fathom HOW or WHY she thinks that’s okay! She honestly may as well have just saved herself the time of putting that post together. At this point, it’s just an embarrassing reminder of her laziness.

And seriously what is she so BUSY doing that she can’t acknowledge a free trip in a reasonable time?? Seems to me she just lounges around her house in workout clothes. [emoji2370][emoji2370]

• Wow
I am disgusted that her begging worked and miele sent her the machines. WOW... Lydia Elise Millen Cyber-beggar

Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 18.53.32.png

Of Course it hurts your heart AND NOT YOUR TUMMY because biatch you don't have a gluten intolerance/allergy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

beahunny

Chatty Member
I'm not "cynical and bitter". And I have NEVER sent Lydia any sort of message much less a nasty one. I have never even commented anything negative on any of her channels. I said one or two positive things a very long time ago and she replied to all the snotty comments before and after my comments but had no reaction to mine. So I was quite unimpressed and gave up on saying anything to her. And she continued to be unimpressive so I unfollowed her and found these forums and I stayed because they make me laugh. But none of this has altered how I navigate this world and how I behave. It's not that deep.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I saw that photo and thought “get your fucking feet off the chair you’re not heading to Ibiza to visit Lydia in the clubs ffs...

I’m getting old 😐

• Haha

nadiathr

You’ve tried to stop conversation about her in the past as well
Not to be paranoid but this user might just be her 😂 or a Aldi or a friend of hers. The whole thing smells fishy imho. Like it’s all staged idk. Smells fake.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I swear she sounds like she's about to cry in the vlog!

She is so so manipulative, she's spent the last week or so trying to find a way to put herself on top and get support from people, so she's used the video that wasn't even nasty about her. She must be feeling guilty about things she's done because why does she need to say all this stuff?? Guilt, and knowing she's a fraud! Like everyone has said, totally unprofessional, she's out of her depth, she's now a rambling lunatic back tracking and justifying her behaviour. Classic behaviour of Lidl, and someone who is on the total decline. She must be glued to this site!

Also I have to add - this bit about declaring sponsored content and gifted products - WTF!!!! It's just like the rest of us not declaring our earnings to the tax man. It is your job to declare what is given to you or what content is sponsored - because it can influence the viewer. I know you are reading here you stupid orange bitch - so understand this. People watch vlogs and insta stories of influencers and creators flogging/wearing/recommending products etc etc - because the manufacturers want to sell these products, and are using people like you as sales assistants to recommend them to your audience! We all get that - so why don't you! It's dishonest if you don't say what is a gift, and what is sponsored. Moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
The question @Gemma_NYC is did she just get twitchy about what you wrote, or is she reading here? LOL she is such a spoilsport, plus with all these people she keeps blocking, she is cutting her subscriber numbers. It's as if the golden goose is stomping on every egg she lays.
I retweeted her dim Tweet and tagged Intimissimi. No doubt she saw it and had a meltdown.

To be fair, I held back.

Just FACTS after all... She asked me to... 🤷‍♀️ 😂

FireShot Capture 589 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1171854717049...png

FireShot Capture 629 - Tweets with replies by Jenna_ - https___twitter.com_JennaWyndham_with_r...png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Self diagnosed gluten intolerances are my favourite 😐

So the “questions” worked......
Unbelievable

435FFD0D-0A3C-4255-8883-CBAD70A38C06.jpeg

I doubt she buys her own toilet paper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Jet-setted approximately 12 miles to central Milton Keynes shopping complex to pretend she's in an airport.

• Haha

Missy fuzzy

Something like this I imagine
Lidl grabbing the umpteenth wine glass, standing in front of the hallway mirror goes, " Mirror, mirror on the wall, who was the prettiest bride of them all".

Mirror no.276 wakes up and starts to say the expected line. Then it gets a good look of Lydia in all her Miss.Havisham splendor, does a double take and goes," Oh hell no!! Get me out of here" and then it cracks.

Lydia wakes up Ali and says, "Twat, we need another mirror stat. Go beg me a new one. I'm too busy trying to think of other things we did in MY wedding to upstage that Slick Vic".

Ali looks up with a gormless expression on his face and thinks, " God! I should have left with affiliate lynx when I had the chance."

And so they lived happily begging forever after.

THE END

• Haha

Lurksalot

Alex the other so called friend she put down online

I know that there were two Alex’s that she was friends with correct me if I have the wrong Alex, but I remember watching one of lidl’s flogs and she went to get her nails done 💅🏼 from said Alex. Well she had just moved into the manor bungalow, a week I’d say she was in it and she had always in the old house hung her washing up to dry on the bannister and doors ect.... ,so she sees Alex is a bit embarrassed that she is vlogging in her house and anybody could tell, but lidl turned the camera on a pile of washing on an indoor clothes horse and said to the viewers and Alex “look at this Alex has washing everywhere “ or something to that effect. The point I’m making is she is the meanest person to her friends and I don’t understand how she just suddenly changed into an even bigger prize pr**k when she upgraded her house and knew quite well she was embarrassing her friend but couldn’t give a sh1t. Does she honestly think that people can’t see through her. I personally think that was a form of online bullying ‘ making someone look bad and feel bad for your own satisfaction ‘ . So remember that Lidya the next time you think your being bullied. Your a class A bully yourself. Sorry for the rant and long read just that she annoys me so much 🙄😡

• Angry