Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImNotMean

So Vic buys a house for 800000 and will be able to sell it for that much and lidl buys a 1,3 milllen pound mansion, oups bungalow and will sell it for 800000! Who is stupid, who is clever???
Don’t think they bought it at 1.3M pound.. for those who saw the post (before it’s been remove) knows how much was it as “property information” are not allow to post 😐

Hallobrit

If Lydiot is blabbing about Zara it's because...

They've sent influenzas and vloggers a bunch of vouchers and discount codes. For some reason, oddly, Zara is on everyone's lips at the same damn time within the last week. 🙄 🤦‍♀️ 😄

View attachment 43441

Link so Lydiot won't get views:

I just came here to say that. There's been a sudden wave of Zara. So if she hasn't disclosed it....

Manbitch

Its not but it’s a big purchase, and they get their name out there by “working with her”
It works and it’s cost effective for them to promote their products this way but I HATE that it does work 🤦‍♀️
As everyone keeps saying the bubble has to burst soon.
And then Carrie will be left scrubbing her knickers at the kitchen sink 😎

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Why does she have to put: top of the range! Who actually cares, her life is just pointless !

So they have gifted her this? My ass.
Not a fan of Miele, their products are archaic!View attachment 43152

Lucky for her it has « quick power wash », she will be able to « wack « those undies in it and stick them back on in mns. Who needs more than one pair of intifuckissi undies with a « miele Top of the range »
Just looking at more generally reviews of their machines, actually really between two models (lower number than that one, though really wouldn't surprise me if that was along the same lines) with compared to two of them with one paying £100 more for a WWR860 is practically the same as the WCR 870 only the earlier has a slant display and controls, £100 just for that, may as well piss money down the drain to be quite honest, more money than sense springs to mind.

Mind you the phone I got before the proper smart phones started coming out was probably more or less the same thing almost, where had more capability than friends of mine but utterly no SD card slot haha, but least I admit that (was rather midway between the old sort of phones and a smart phone).

Last edited:

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I know this is bugger all to do with her but when he says "questionable mentality" I literally thought of Lydiot and laughed my ass off, oh heck she in a way could give her a run for her money, or even Alfie pmsl
Just leaving this here..... let’s all welcome Ali back to the vlog lyf 🙄 with comments like this.

View attachment 43513
All I am going to say is hmmmmmm..... lol I really am speechless not sure if a good or a bad way

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I have a friend I grew up with (moved to London a while back and is now married) next door to me literally, who went to University and studied interior design, I half want to show them some of the photos and/or videos and ask her what she thinks of the plagiarising of things in their home shall we say, then the other half is I really don't want to embarrass myself :unsure:(lol very nearly ended up choosing the exact same course as her brother as well at the same place even coincidence or what, though decided to apply it to something else instead).

Last edited:

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Anyone know why I can’t watch the video? Is it on YouTube? I wanna watch! [emoji24]

I go to fashion week every season for work. If Lydia wanted to go, she likely could. She’d have to put some work in tho to connect with the right PR and sell why she should be there. Once that’s done you start getting invites without asking since you get added to a contact list.

She definitely has the following to make a good case of why she should attend. So I’m thinking one of these 2 things is why she doesn’t go:

1) She’s just LAZY and doesn’t want to do the leg work of getting into the fashion week scene.

2) The big shows throughout fashion month are managed by just a couple PR agencies. It’s very likely she pissed them off somehow and has been blacklisted.
Here's the link to the snippet: https://tattle.life/attachments/why-lydia-millen-is-never-invited-to-london-fashion-week-mp4.42024/ (the full video is on Tamara's channel).