Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If ever I needed your help it is today. Our gorgeous Aldi is missing and we are beside ourselves. I can’t even cope. Please SHARE and help us find him

14185F65-B6EC-4839-8F19-AA46518E1896.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Roll call! Shovels ready. 😂
I can't wait to hear her "Facts!"

giphy (1).gif

Lydia's rebuttal...

giphy (2).gif

1. I've changed [8:25]

[10:35] You still have an attitude problem, Lydiot.

2. Comparison ... Don't compare me to other YouTubers [12:50]

[15:30] You use the word prevalent and think you made it up... Hence why you're Lydiot.
[16:15] And yes Lydiot, you are a liar and no one is talking about cushions - FACTS.
[17:20] And yes Lydiot, you were put on notice by the ASA and continue to not declare ads/sponsored content per CMA regs - See FACTS here.
[19:20] There's no substance to your videos
[20:25] This idiot says she forgets what is gifted – I'm fairly sure anyone with half a brain knows what they bought vs. what was sent free of charge.

Nothing is at the forefront of Lydia's mind. [20:50] I digress...
[23:00] Gifted products may not cross your mind, but the nature of your job requires for it to cross you dim little mind – imbecile.

3. My weight ... I've always been slender [29:40]

Zzzzzzzz!
[31:30] People have different coping mechanisms to stress ... Lydia lost her appetite because she's been sad.

4. My cosmetic surgeries ... "I don't intend on growing old... gracefully. I'm going to do it dis-gracefully." [33:55]

5. My wedding ... No element of my wedding day was paid for." [37:03]

[39:00] But "Were we given some PR products for our wedding - yes we were." "Jo Malone gave us candles..."

6. Materialism and consumerism ... "I don't do nearly as many hauls as I used to." [43:30]

[45:20] I make conscious lifestyle changes... Zzzzz.
[50:15] "We shouldn't belittle, discredit, purely for their success." Lydiot is still dedicated to missing the point. Success or not, that's not why people can't stand you.

Yawn... Nothing new here folks. Same Lydia bullshit, different day.

Rated L for Lobotomy: Because you will need one after watching this vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Alightened

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog😳. Who the flying fuck does she think she is, sitting there gesticulating and ranting like a twat. She most definitely thinks she can do no wrong and it's not her it's everyone else who is wrong. I disliked her immensely before, but bloody hell she's wound me up with her supercilious tone and snarky remarks.

I'm not a vicious person, but I'd love to be able to put my foot through the tv screen and kick her right up her bony arse😡😡😡😡😡

PS. Are you fuck a Creator😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

plantlady5555

‘One thing I’ll never do, is steal someone else’s thunder!’

Cue to her posing in her wedding gown from two years ago, four days after ITF wedding and the day a wedding vlog comes out.[emoji848]

• Haha
Reactions: 33
1. I see she still hasn't done anything for Lumi's well being. AKA wear a collar with tracking/not let the cat outside unsupervised && still has Lilly's because.. Home Decor > Cat Health
2. Her picture in her new bra/panties photo it looks so un creative. Like a professional ad would be done maybe laying down or with some cool lighting, or messed up bedding etc. Not just sitting on the edge of her bed that doesn't look nice at all
3. Im going to show you the underwear I wear with the outfits... FOLLOW ME its lydiaelisemillen
---STOP TRYING TO GET FOLLOWERS, we know you are failing, and you have to know by now that the reason you aren't growing is because how awful you are, how boring and copy cat your content is, and just how rude you are to your followers..

HAHAH I just got farther in her video from the website where she doesn't get views.

Lydia had the audacity to make sure she mentioned that Ali bought Victoria and whomever McDonalds?? Not like "oh he paid for our food and then we left the bag". No, She literally goes "Ali bought our and theirs because we had cash and they didn't have their cards."

Its friggin McDONALDS! If you have to make a nod at that you paid for someone else McDonalds to make yourself feel like you are more wealthy or better than someone else ... I am speechless :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She is so condescending to her audience.

So many intelligent ladies follow and support her -
she still puts her cats name on every story so her followers don’t confuse him with the possibly dead cat.

Comparing her to other women - Actually most people compare her to a man but ok Lydia 😐

Lydia has made up a new word - prevalent - don’t check the dictionary it’s a new word.

We can’t prove she’s lied therefore we shouldn’t SAY she’s lied... when she’s obviously bare assed lied 🤷‍♀️

Her vlog is basically peaky blinders 😐 with gifted clothing and dried plants 🤷‍♀️

I forget when people gift me shit and I don’t care when they do 🙄 Lydia of the future backtracking, backtracking, backtracking 🤣🤣

25 minutes in I need a gin #gifted #whofuckingcaresifitis

So she was offered a collaboration with a beauty brand, turned it down, used the product and loved it......
But now won’t tell anyone what the product is, because she not being paid to do so 😐

She’s sad, so she’s thin, ignore the fact she goes ON AND ON about her weight, she never talks about her weight 🤔 never.

Oh some shade at vicki and her sponsored wedding
“There was talk of magazine features but we didn’t want to do that” 😆😆😆😆
She might put her full video up 😂😂
The indirect shade is killing me 😂😂😂

@Gemma_NYC did you just edit a recap 😂😂 I know I didn’t miss that first time around 😂😂 brilliantly done btw 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not to be paranoid but this user might just be her 😂 or a Aldi or a friend of hers. The whole thing smells fishy imho. Like it’s all staged idk. Smells fake.
I’ve never known Lydia to reply to anyone, especially not privately when she can get nothing out of it 🤷‍♀️ Just my opinion 😬

You chose to directly insult a stranger (Lydia), and then blamed it on Tattle life users.
Amen 😐
We keep our comments here, that is the type of message influencers send to themselves to prove they’re being trolled. Very odd.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She seriously was listening to her wedding playlist dancing around in her dress (and fuckoff scrunchie) crying into her wine on Friday 🤦‍♀️
Oh Lydia. By posting that.... well you’re dragging yourself at this point 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Let me get this right.... Lidl does a blog post about products a YEAR after the event, and by our best summation, this is because she realised she didn't get invited to the last NARS trip and the penny dropped.....Yet, she goes on an all expenses trip to Paris with Laura Mercier (it's the first time she's been invited by them) yet spends the entire, yes the entire trip and vlog, banging on about her partnership with Intimissimi and showing you her undies and bra in the totally wrong size (love, if you're a 28ff and telling us a 34b will fit, they may fit your cement oranges in the cups, but you'll have no support in your back with a band that is nearly 6 inches wider).

This girl just does not learn! You would think from watching that vlog that Intimissimi paid for her to go to Paris for the launch of their new undies, not a make up brand that she showed us nothing of.

Honest question for people in the business: Do brands like NARS and Laura Mercier actually watch these influencers vlogs and instastories to see what promotional work they've done and if they're value for money? I know if they had actually paid and sponsored them to, they would as it would be in their contract, but when there is no sponsorship and it's purely a press trip in the hope they will show the brand to their audience? If I was in the Laura Mercier team and was watching the videos that were put out by people invited, I'd be gobsmacked that Lidl has the nerve to use that trip as a promotional trip for her other sponsorship and not bother with her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Geeeez now she’s listening to her wedding music, I swear she’s having some sort of break down, her behaviour seems unhinged lust lately 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Beurk. How could that make you big money. Haven’t there been some issues with those, (bacteria, allergies) .
Tap to view 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As soon as she starts introducing us to the things she puts up her fanny I’m out 😐

Obviously doesn’t include Ali... because it doesn’t include Ali 😬

• Haha

Kells

Is this general obsession with 'influencers' going to fade out at some point? I don't know about the rest of you, but I was totally sucked in a few years ago - I bought loads of products I didn't need and a bunch of designer handbags. Now I'm so OVER this movement. I've unfollowed all of the fashion and beauty influencers I used to like because their content is shallow and boring to me now. I'm wondering if this is a general trend? Are others staring to tire of the endless hauls and make-up tutorials?

• Heart

Chick_pea

Fancy a laugh? Then read her new blog post - what to expect from Lidl in 2020.

absolutely hilarious, read between the lines and it's just an excuse to say that her vlog content will be pretty basic because she can't be arsed to take loads of photos for a post and put any effort into it! Well done!

Best line is

"I want to blog with my chest again, I want to be reactive yet realistic and when you don't have a Creative Department, In house studio, Stylists, Directors and god knows what else working on one shoot, it can really slow the process of creative concept to pushing publish down, so reactive but realistic it is."

I think she means i want to blog from my heart, but who knows what is lurking in those cement oranges?

She is such a hypocrite....

"But one thing I want to stress which I really want to highlight more across all my platforms is the fact that I will only ever be SHARING what I'm wearing or what I'm LOVING. I am not selling it!"
Oh I see... so the reason she can’t put out decent content is because she doesn’t have “a creative team, an in-house studio, stylists and god knows what else working on one shoot”.

Sounds like a lot of excuses.

It has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn’t plan content. Stares at herself in the viewfinder while rambling or whining. Can’t come up with a single original thought. Barely leaves her house because she’s an admitted sloth. Can’t play nice with others. Only produces material when there is financial gain or freebies involved and can’t be trusted to be honest.

Here’s a thought, if blogging, vlogging and taking pics is your full time job, invest in a studio in your home instead of painting books for an “office”. How about turning that massive gym area into a studio?

Mind you she had a team with Ali, Carrie and that other dude. Seems like ample support to me. I’ve seen plenty of people produce far superior work by themselves! I’m not sure she even edits her material these days (other than to filter her face or stretch her body!)

She is utterly pathetic. In her 30’s, shows no signs of growth, personal or otherwise and still looks to blame everything / everyone else for her shortcomings.

You are not Beyoncé, you don’t need a creative team or stylist. Try being authentic and finding your own voice instead of being a shitty wannabe jumping onto any and every band wagon. It’s not bloody rocket science Lydia.

• Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
When you Google "Lydia Elise Millen Intimissimi"... (Well, that's unfortunate.) 😩😂

Page 1. 3rd Result. 🧐

FireShot Capture 611 - Lydia Elise Millen Intimissimi - Google Sear_ - https___www.google.com_...png

final_5d7ffd1f2c4ed200144922a8_137819.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30