Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else been given a picture limit by Tapatalk? Tapatalk isn’t letting me upload any more pics [emoji35] Stating that I have to pay and join vip to continue

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I want to blog with my chest again
😂🤣😂🤣
Oh for the love of the scrunchie is she having a laugh!!
Has she seriously changed “say it with your chest” to “blog with your chest”

I can’t take this seriously from the girl who uploads her blog a year after the event itself 🤦‍♀️
The complete opposite of doing or saying something with you chest .....

Anyone else been given a picture limit by Tapatalk? Tapatalk isn’t letting me upload any more pics [emoji35] Stating that I have to pay and join vip to continue
Ditch tapatalk! 🤣🤣 i did when I came to Tattle Life. It’s not needed here 🙂

CA119D93-35BD-4A64-9D1F-23C4B139D058.jpeg

Anyone who talks about themselves in the 3rd person needs help, her second name really is “contains affiliate links”

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
NARS organized press trip recently (around a month ago) to Florence to celebrate their 25th birthday. Lidl was not invited, so she obviously reflected, but slightly too late.
Tamara, Tanya, Patricia and Anna were there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
NARS organized press trip recently (around a month ago) to Florence to celebrate their 25th birthday. Lidl was not invited, so she obviously reflected, but slightly too late.
Tamara, Tanya, Patricia and Anna were there.
She most likely contacted her NARS contact to ask why she wasn't invited to Florence. That contacted probably pointed out her lack of follow-up work to promote the NARS event from last year. So now we have this PATHETIC blog post one year too late. She thinks this is someone who brands want to hire?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Fancy a laugh? Then read her new blog post - what to expect from Lidl in 2020.

absolutely hilarious, read between the lines and it's just an excuse to say that her vlog content will be pretty basic because she can't be arsed to take loads of photos for a post and put any effort into it! Well done!

Best line is

"I want to blog with my chest again, I want to be reactive yet realistic and when you don't have a Creative Department, In house studio, Stylists, Directors and god knows what else working on one shoot, it can really slow the process of creative concept to pushing publish down, so reactive but realistic it is."

I think she means i want to blog from my heart, but who knows what is lurking in those cement oranges?

She is such a hypocrite....

"But one thing I want to stress which I really want to highlight more across all my platforms is the fact that I will only ever be SHARING what I'm wearing or what I'm LOVING. I am not selling it!"
OMG I have just read it😂...what a pile of shite.
She lists all her failings...Pronouncing brand names wrong, basic lack of grammar etc but has no intention of trying to recitify these.
She still insists on calling it "the new house"...How long has she bloody got to live there before she removes the "new"?

She thanks her Dad for being proud of her. WHAT???? What on earth has this woman done to make any parent proud? My daughter has worked her ass of to gain her masters, spent years teaching and has now got a fabulous job, home and husband to be, that is what makes a parent proud not being a professional begger.

She states she's not good at tagging brands (have the powers that be finally been in touch with a warning)

I could go on but I encourage you all to go and have a read...its hilarious😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The blog post photos are old and she also looks so old!
Her poses... she always looks like she has a broken back.

Reactions: 7
Let me get this right.... Lidl does a blog post about products a YEAR after the event, and by our best summation, this is because she realised she didn't get invited to the last NARS trip and the penny dropped.....Yet, she goes on an all expenses trip to Paris with Laura Mercier (it's the first time she's been invited by them) yet spends the entire, yes the entire trip and vlog, banging on about her partnership with Intimissimi and showing you her undies and bra in the totally wrong size (love, if you're a 28ff and telling us a 34b will fit, they may fit your cement oranges in the cups, but you'll have no support in your back with a band that is nearly 6 inches wider).

This girl just does not learn! You would think from watching that vlog that Intimissimi paid for her to go to Paris for the launch of their new undies, not a make up brand that she showed us nothing of.

Honest question for people in the business: Do brands like NARS and Laura Mercier actually watch these influencers vlogs and instastories to see what promotional work they've done and if they're value for money? I know if they had actually paid and sponsored them to, they would as it would be in their contract, but when there is no sponsorship and it's purely a press trip in the hope they will show the brand to their audience? If I was in the Laura Mercier team and was watching the videos that were put out by people invited, I'd be gobsmacked that Lidl has the nerve to use that trip as a promotional trip for her other sponsorship and not bother with her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honest question for people in the business: Do brands like NARS and Laura Mercier actually watch these influencers vlogs and instastories to see what promotional work they've done and if they're value for money? I know if they had actually paid and sponsored them to, they would as it would be in their contract, but when there is no sponsorship and it's purely a press trip in the hope they will show the brand to their audience? If I was in the Laura Mercier team and was watching the videos that were put out by people invited, I'd be gobsmacked that Lidl has the nerve to use that trip as a promotional trip for her other sponsorship and not bother with her again.
Send them an email and ask. Please explain with a lot of detail. They should know about everything.
Laura Mercier
NARS

Reactions: 12
Fancy a laugh? Then read her new blog post - what to expect from Lidl in 2020.

absolutely hilarious, read between the lines and it's just an excuse to say that her vlog content will be pretty basic because she can't be arsed to take loads of photos for a post and put any effort into it! Well done!

Best line is

"I want to blog with my chest again, I want to be reactive yet realistic and when you don't have a Creative Department, In house studio, Stylists, Directors and god knows what else working on one shoot, it can really slow the process of creative concept to pushing publish down, so reactive but realistic it is."

I think she means i want to blog from my heart, but who knows what is lurking in those cement oranges?

She is such a hypocrite....

"But one thing I want to stress which I really want to highlight more across all my platforms is the fact that I will only ever be SHARING what I'm wearing or what I'm LOVING. I am not selling it!"
Oh I see... so the reason she can’t put out decent content is because she doesn’t have “a creative team, an in-house studio, stylists and god knows what else working on one shoot”.

Sounds like a lot of excuses.

It has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn’t plan content. Stares at herself in the viewfinder while rambling or whining. Can’t come up with a single original thought. Barely leaves her house because she’s an admitted sloth. Can’t play nice with others. Only produces material when there is financial gain or freebies involved and can’t be trusted to be honest.

Here’s a thought, if blogging, vlogging and taking pics is your full time job, invest in a studio in your home instead of painting books for an “office”. How about turning that massive gym area into a studio?

Mind you she had a team with Ali, Carrie and that other dude. Seems like ample support to me. I’ve seen plenty of people produce far superior work by themselves! I’m not sure she even edits her material these days (other than to filter her face or stretch her body!)

She is utterly pathetic. In her 30’s, shows no signs of growth, personal or otherwise and still looks to blame everything / everyone else for her shortcomings.

You are not Beyoncé, you don’t need a creative team or stylist. Try being authentic and finding your own voice instead of being a crappy wannabe jumping onto any and every band wagon. It’s not bloody rocket science Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh I see... so the reason she can’t put out decent content is because she doesn’t have “a creative team, an in-house studio, stylists and god knows what else working on one shoot”.

It has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn’t plan content. Stares at herself in the viewfinder while rambling or whining. Can’t come up with a single original thought. Barely leaves her house because she’s an admitted sloth. Can’t play nice with others. Only produces material when there is financial gain or freebies involved and can’t be trusted to be honest.

Here’s a thought, if blogging, vlogging and taking pics is your full time job, invest in a studio in your home instead of painting books for an “office”. How about turning that massive gym area into a studio?

Mind you she had a team with Ali, Carrie and that other dude. Seems like ample support to me. I’ve seen plenty of people produce far superior work by themselves! I’m not sure she even edits her material these days (other than to filter her face or stretch her body!)

She is utterly pathetic. In her 30’s, shows no signs of growth, personal or otherwise and still looks to blame everything / everyone else for her shortcomings.

You are not Beyoncé, you don’t need a creative team or stylist. Try being authentic and finding your own voice instead of being a crappy wannabe jumping onto any and every band wagon. It’s not bloody rocket science Lydia.
BUT...don't forget her father is VERY proud of her. So when his friends/aquaintances ask "What exactly does your daughter do"? he can reply with "She's a professional begger and she's ever so sucessful"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That blog post was nothing more than a hidden advertisement for her 3 grand long jeans 👖 watch.

D711EA32-8A17-43AB-8E31-2FAC0B0DD7C5.jpeg C7DDA5C9-3AB1-4CB5-8A7E-A5D1ABE23D51.jpeg

How do Carrie, Cal and her own husband who gets on his knees on the streets of Paris to take her stupid Instagram pictures NOT count as staff, she has live in staff at this point,
and a puppy who will do everything including cook for her 🤷‍♀️

53571BDA-27AE-462A-9872-809DB16122BC.jpeg

Yet more excuses, tantrums, salty posts, passive aggressive tweets, and probably a new cat 😐

But daddy (the parent with the money) is proud 🤣 so who cares 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Correct me if I’m wrong, wasn’t this from Florence? Like OVER A YEAR AGO? Please tell me she did not just post that today 😂
Apparently we should expect Lydia Ellie’s Millen to produce quality, organic, inspiring content “with her gappy chest” 🙄

9/12 months after every other influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The same old tit, that's what.

She's like super busy, don't you get it?? 😂 😂
Ohhhh so that’s what she meant when she said she was super busy.... digging out all the old tit! Wow. Pickings are slim over at Millen Mansion 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The sad part is she produced better content and more frequently when she had less staff. When it was just her (and I mean Ali) editing and producing her content that's when she really started to take off. From what I can tell that was around the time when everyone still liked her, I've said it time and time again but hiring on Carrie as full time help was one of the biggest mistakes of her "career".

Reactions: 14
Ohhhh so that’s what she meant when she said she was super busy.... digging out all the old tit! Wow. Pickings are slim over at Millen Mansion 😬
Digging out her old tit while dancing around in her wedding dress 😆
I wonder was she looking up her wedding photos and she stumbled across some “work” she hadn’t got around to doing so decided better late than never 😏

That blog post screams wedding jealousy issues 😐
she’s really obsessed with dragging her own day back into the limelight now Victoria has grabbed all the attention.

hiring on Carrie as full time help was one of the biggest mistakes of her "career".
One of the biggest mistakes for her vlogs as well, I’d rather mute the two of them than watch the competitive baby voiced lisping.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
81098DDB-C341-4275-816E-FA68BA01AA68.jpeg
You guys I just wanted to post this for good laughs. There are so many mistakes, and the bit about blogging with her chest LOL (she’s done enough to that chest). How about you fix it first before you blog with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 42110You guys I just wanted to post this for good laughs. There are so many mistakes, and the bit about blogging with her chest LOL (she’s done enough to that chest). How about you fix it first before you blog with it.

So clearly all the comments about her always pronouncing brands names incorrectly, hit a nerve! Instead of making excuses or trying to pass off being lazy and ignorant about a brand that is PAYING you, and sugarcoating it as 'rawness', just do your damn job correctly! It's not hard. When I meet new clients, I make sure I know how to pronounce their names and company name. It's the basics.

Crap like this which she spews out, just shows that she can not admit anything. I used to think people labelling her a narcissist was perhaps reaching a little, but now I'm 100% convinced she is. She will even try and bullshit her way out of producing crap content and being unable to make the effort to pronounce a brand properly, by labelling it as her being raw and real.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.